Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Everyone have a good weekend

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had a great sat night a school reunion met at the pub then went clubbing after I was so far gone could not understand anyone lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very good weekend, relaxing on Sat, met with friends and had a good meal today before doing a bit of shopping.

over a year ago

I badly needed to chill out and I have done just that, I had a duvet day on Saturday and I've been out for some fresh air and a lovely long walk today to look at the flooded areas on the local river and canal today. Spent an age on here in the forums and I feel a lot less stressed, it's been just the kind of weekend I really needed

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

we've had an empty all weekend,so it's been shagfest central.

noisy shagging,is just so much better.

over a year ago

We've had a great weekend, it was such fun.

On Saturday we went to a party on a lovely narrowboat, the boot was gorgeous, all the couples were lovely, it was really great.

As the party had started early we left at 12.30pm and went to Chams. We had a very naughty time in the mirrored public room, just the two of us, having lots of oral and then sex together. We then, like a couple of old fogeys, fell asleep for about half an our. Not a deep sleep but a relaxing slumber. It was late so the room was empty and noone else came in to use it.

I was awoken by one of the chams staff pinging my bare bottom with an elastic band.

Sunday was just very relaxing, doing nothing but the lunch, bit of tidying and then from mid afternoon spending the rest of the time in my fleecy onesie reading, napping and on the pc

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

A weekend full of spending time with Carambar Jr and some very good friends as well as watching the rugby, F1 and football. Only ruined by being cold due to not having any central heating.

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

"

I was awoken by one of the chams staff pinging my bare bottom with an elastic band."

Post new Message to Thread