FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

TikTok 'time traveller' claims that Queen Elizabeth will die this year.....

Jump to newest

By *irtydevil666 OP   Man
over a year ago

bristol

The user, posting under the name @timetraveller2082, has warned that the British monarch will pass away on October 4 after more than 70 years on the throne.

The social media user also made predictions about a list of other events to come over the next two decades, including the collapse of Big Ben next year and the rise of water levels in the 2040s.

In a video, the TikTok user wrote: "I am a real time traveller. In 2023, Big Ben collapses due to an unexpected earthquake. In 2030 'GTA 7' is released.

"Queen Elizabeth went in 2022, October 4. In 2046, Niagra Falls has a huge blockage and water levels start to rise. Be warned."

Other TikTok users were left in shock by the predictions but the mystic insists that they will come true.

What's all this about....time travellers..Are they Dr Who.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Hmmmmm we shall see. Probable only prediction to come true is they'll increase the number of followers.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I mean… she’s pretty old. If she does die (hopefully she doesn’t) it’s not really a prediction. That’s like claiming you knew Man United would be shit again this season.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"I mean… she’s pretty old. If she does die (hopefully she doesn’t) it’s not really a prediction. That’s like claiming you knew Man United would be shit again this season."
and the date that it happens?

over a year ago

Did he predict that the year 2022 will end on December the 31st too?

I'd of stuck to the inevitable predictions rather than look a complete tool when it doesn't happen

over a year ago

The user comes and goes on there, makes so called predictions that then dont happen so deletes and starts again

The Queen was meant to pass away before the jubilee according to them once before

over a year ago

"I mean… she’s pretty old. If she does die (hopefully she doesn’t) it’s not really a prediction. That’s like claiming you knew Man United would be shit again this season. and the date that it happens? "

I should really read the OP and not the title. Oops

over a year ago

Should have kept it to themselves and placed bets with the bookies

By *tephanjMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Bloody Chinese will always come up with some crap or the ither

over a year ago

I predict that Covid 21 will follow Covid 20...and it will happen sometime in the next 20 million years

over a year ago

"The user, posting under the name @timetraveller2082, has warned that the British monarch will pass away on October 4 after more than 70 years on the throne.

The social media user also made predictions about a list of other events to come over the next two decades, including the collapse of Big Ben next year and the rise of water levels in the 2040s.

In a video, the TikTok user wrote: "I am a real time traveller. In 2023, Big Ben collapses due to an unexpected earthquake. In 2030 'GTA 7' is released.

"Queen Elizabeth went in 2022, October 4. In 2046, Niagra Falls has a huge blockage and water levels start to rise. Be warned."

Other TikTok users were left in shock by the predictions but the mystic insists that they will come true.

What's all this about....time travellers..Are they Dr Who....."

Us this you Tom , have you changed your user name ?

By *irtydevil666 OP   Man
over a year ago

bristol

"The user, posting under the name @timetraveller2082, has warned that the British monarch will pass away on October 4 after more than 70 years on the throne.

What's all this about....time travellers..Are they Dr Who.....

Us this you Tom , have you changed your user name ? "

I predict I am not Tom

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

Does he know the numbers for next week’s Euro ?

over a year ago

He also predicted some other shit that didn't happen

over a year ago

True Story.....

Some years ago Professor Steven Hawking held a cocktail party for time travellers. He kept the party a secret only advertising it some days after the event to separate the genuine time travellers from the "Queen is going to die on 4th Oct 2022" time travellers.

Guess how many turned up?

over a year ago

Great Scott! Does he drive a DeLorean?

over a year ago

She’s old. They’re going to be saying that every year until she does die and then say I told you so. It’s coming soon, she’s in her 90’s.

over a year ago

Do they have the lottery numbers by any chance

over a year ago

TikTok TimeTraveller seeks attention and views for monetisation .. it’s working

over a year ago

I’m sure she has her mothers genes and with modern medical advances she will live well past 100…

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Oh no!!!!! Such a shame.

Can’t believe I have to wait till 2030 for GTA

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Can this time traveller predict something mundane that will happen tomorrow. It would be very simple to prove her powers that way.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"True Story.....

Some years ago Professor Steven Hawking held a cocktail party for time travellers. He kept the party a secret only advertising it some days after the event to separate the genuine time travellers from the "Queen is going to die on 4th Oct 2022" time travellers.

Guess how many turned up? "

Zero?

By *agicM53XMan
over a year ago

Orpington

I can't take a person seriously if they say " Be warned"... what is this a Shakespeare play ?

By *azza72Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Big Ben? A cast iron bell is going to collapse? What about Elizabeth’s Tower?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/08/22 17:40:51]

over a year ago

"True Story.....

Zero?"

Bingo!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"True Story.....

Zero?

Bingo! "

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

"In 2030 'GTA 7' is released."

...yeeeah like fuck, in 2030 they'll still be trawling out DLC for GTA 5

over a year ago

"In 2030 'GTA 7' is released.

...yeeeah like fuck, in 2030 they'll still be trawling out DLC for GTA 5 "

You look like you could do with some TLC.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

So basically she has 6 weeks left….. if I was time travelling I make so much money off it! But now he has told everyone! Shit!

Also if Big Ben is destroyed in an earthquake, and the largest earthquake London has seen for years is something like a “3” then I would say Big Ben has been repaired well!!

I have had more ground shaking sex than a 3

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

You look like you could do with some TLC."

Tender loving cock?

over a year ago

You look like you could do with some TLC.

Tender loving cock?"

That's me.

Post new Message to Thread