Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Naming and shaming nasty abusive accounts

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Opinions welcome on whether its a good or bad thing to out the nasty and abusive people of fab? I have screenshotted my proof of a certain couple who are cruel for no reason should i decide to expose them. What do we think?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Try it and you’ll find out

It is forbidden by the way just in case you want to try it out

Reply privately

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Just report them to admin

Reply privately

over a year ago

No just report them

Reply privately

By *eviants In DefianceCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

Report and block OP. Naming and shaming is against site rules.

Pxx

Reply privately

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

"Opinions welcome on whether its a good or bad thing to out the nasty and abusive people of fab? I have screenshotted my proof of a certain couple who are cruel for no reason should i decide to expose them. What do we think?"

I think you shouldn't; it's your word against there's.

It's against the rules to name and shame; stick to the rules, use the processes and procedures in place to address any issues that you have with other Fab members.

Reply privately

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

As good as that would b it's not allowed as anyone could say they were nasty just to b nasty really x

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

(example only)

Hungryrucker is a disgrace to Fab, he sent awful things about my mother being a hamster then strung me along. I'll have you know she's a guinea pig

Reply privately

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Report and block OP. Naming and shaming is against site rules.

Pxx"

Yes unfortunately thats the rule. Just report please as we don't want them types ruining people's experiences

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As i said i have the visual proof so its not a case of my word against theres etc. I talk to alot if people who get abused for saying no to certain things and then get worse abuse about how they look etc.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Rules state no naming and shaming, if you have issues with another member to report to admin.

Reply privately

By *uliette500Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"As i said i have the visual proof so its not a case of my word against theres etc. I talk to alot if people who get abused for saying no to certain things and then get worse abuse about how they look etc. "

Doesn't matter what proof you have it is against site rules to name and shame. This includes in your profile, on a status or on the forum.

Try it if you want bit be prepared for the forum or status update ban you will receive.

You only option is to use the proper reporting system.

Reply privately

By *lynJMan
over a year ago

Morden

If it's in messages on here, then admin will have access to that.

Just report them to admin to deal with.

Reply privately

By *ussinboots1888Couple
over a year ago

bradford

Just do it don’t just talk about it

Reply privately

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

Problem is we can politely turn someone down and then we can be reported and named and shamed and all kinds of bullshit can be made up about us.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Report to admin and they will deal with it. I'll post how in my next response .

Naming and shaming (as many have said) is against the rules

Reply privately

over a year ago

"(example only)

Hungryrucker is a disgrace to Fab, he sent awful things about my mother being a hamster then strung me along. I'll have you know she's a guinea pig

"

Richard Gere likes this

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Problem is we can politely turn someone down and then we can be reported and named and shamed and all kinds of bullshit can be made up about us."

Admin only take action if allegations are proved

Reply privately

By *nicorn4uWoman
over a year ago

telford

I have it all the time from a local lady .. she sends all the time with a new account then deletes so you can’t report her .. she is vile

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports. ******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above). Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported. Admin PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day. Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted: -- Your feedback has been saved. A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning. By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I have it all the time from a local lady .. she sends all the time with a new account then deletes so you can’t report her .. she is vile "

Block new accounts in your mail filters

Reply privately