Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Naked housekeeping experience..;

Jump to newest

By *anuelMassageDelight OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

A couple came here yesterday for massage and fun. After massage she was still naked in front of me and her husband and start cleaning my dishes and chatting. She was feeling very natural and I really like it that.

I loved looking at her and her body like if it was her home. They play continued after that...

It was one of the best experiences in my life and I felt like kind of grateful and rewarded...…

I guess for some people this is normal but for me it was completely unusual so from now on I’d like to have that kind of experience again !!

What do you think?

Manuel

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

A couple came here yesterday for massage and fun. After massage she was still naked in front of me and her husband and start cleaning my dishes and chatting. She was feeling very natural and I really like it that.

I loved looking at her and her body like if it was her home. They play continued after that...

It was one of the best experiences in my life and I felt like kind of grateful and rewarded...…

I guess for some people this is normal but for me it was completely unusual so from now on I’d like to have that kind of experience again !!

What do you think?

Manuel

"

You look like one of the Proclaimers

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think I'm glad you had an experience that made you happy .

over a year ago

Edinburgh

"

What do you think?

Manuel

You look like one of the Proclaimers "

Ha ha ha ha

I have long hair now. That was a couple of years ago in Vegas

By *entBarryUKMan
over a year ago

Ashford

That sounds amazing and they were obviously very comfortable with you.

over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I think I'm glad you had an experience that made you happy ."

Thank you very much

I don’t know but I’d really like to have more and more and more of that ha ha ha ha

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I think I'm glad you had an experience that made you happy .

Thank you very much

I don’t know but I’d really like to have more and more and more of that ha ha ha ha "

It sounds like you'd be happy to meet naturists

over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I think I'm glad you had an experience that made you happy .

Thank you very much

I don’t know but I’d really like to have more and more and more of that ha ha ha ha

It sounds like you'd be happy to meet naturists "

Well, I love women’s bodies so definitely yes

Post new Message to Thread