Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Kids back to mum

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many other people on here turn Sunday nights into a horny time, once they get the kids back to their mum on a Sunday night?

Seems so long a weekend of waiting lol.

Let the fun begin mmmmmmmm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

It's a shame that your children spoil your fun

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It's a shame that your children spoil your fun"

This.

over a year ago

no but they can do cant they?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"It's a shame that your children spoil your fun

This."

They didnt say they didnt enjoy their time with the children, just that they look forward to some fun when they go home.

Much like many other parents who look forward to a night out when they book a babysitter surely??

over a year ago

No kids here, and no regrets.

over a year ago

DISLIKE !!

Love having my kids here, we have fun when they are asleep.

Just have far more horny naughty fun when we have the house to ourselves.

over a year ago

This.

They didnt say they didnt enjoy their time with the children, just that they look forward to some fun when they go home.

Much like many other parents who look forward to a night out when they book a babysitter surely??"

By * n zCouple
over a year ago

leamington spa

I'm a single mum and love my kids, but also love my me time when they visit their dad....those nights naughty time is much more fun, I can relax and not worry about waking them up with mind blowing orgasms, don't really want a convo with them about why mum and her bf where making strange noises last night...........

By *U1966Man
over a year ago

Devon

Rather go without fun and have my daughter stay longer hate taking her home on sunday evening pick her up friday evening every week

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

no but they can do cant they?"

For a weekend, hell get a grip

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Rather go without fun and have my daughter stay longer hate taking her home on sunday evening pick her up friday evening every week "

Thank you, spoken like a true parent

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"Rather go without fun and have my daughter stay longer hate taking her home on sunday evening pick her up friday evening every week "

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

I don't have kids, but this

over a year ago

no but they can do cant they?

For a weekend, hell get a grip"

well maybe not a weekend.

over a year ago

This.

Much like many other parents who look forward to a night out when they book a babysitter surely??"

Ok, maybe I misread the OP, but I'm assuming that the OP only has their kid on a weekend and is bemoaning that it impacts on their sexlife for one, or maybe 2 nights. Unless I've read it wrong, that is a world away from a parent enjoying a night out without their kids.

over a year ago

evesham

This.

Much like many other parents who look forward to a night out when they book a babysitter surely??

Ok, maybe I misread the OP, but I'm assuming that the OP only has their kid on a weekend and is bemoaning that it impacts on their sexlife for one, or maybe 2 nights. Unless I've read it wrong, that is a world away from a parent enjoying a night out without their kids. "

i read it as a horny couple trying to make conversation in the forums. not everything written on the forums relates to how we feel EVERY DAY!

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/11/12 21:13:40]

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

This.

Ok, maybe I misread the OP, but I'm assuming that the OP only has their kid on a weekend and is bemoaning that it impacts on their sexlife for one, or maybe 2 nights. Unless I've read it wrong, that is a world away from a parent enjoying a night out without their kids.

i read it as a horny couple trying to make conversation in the forums. not everything written on the forums relates to how we feel EVERY DAY!

"

I was thinking the same.

By *orkieMan
over a year ago

Who knows

Ok you have your kids for a weekend cos you and the mother have split up.... why not enjoy the time you have with them instead of counting down the hours to bunk-up time.

Think about the people out there who dont get the chance to have their kids for a weekend cos of the other parent playing silly buggers over access and visiting rights

over a year ago

"How many other people on here turn Sunday nights into a horny time, once they get the kids back to their mum on a Sunday night?

Seems so long a weekend of waiting lol.

Let the fun begin mmmmmmmm"

Think about the single mums like me who don't get much free time to have fun of any kind. That doesn't mean I would want to get rid of my son, he is the most important person in the world to me and I would never give him up.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

This.

"

Now just at the weekend and enough to bemoan the fact on an open forum, where not everyone will agree

over a year ago

evesham

wow......come on.....its not like they said they sacked the kids off early for a fuck is it??

would the response have been different if they had said 'anyone else count down the minutes until the kids go to bed so we can get our freak on???'?

over a year ago

"wow......come on.....its not like they said they sacked the kids off early for a fuck is it??

would the response have been different if they had said 'anyone else count down the minutes until the kids go to bed so we can get our freak on???'?

"

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Some of the replies in this thread are well funny... for all the wrong reasons, but still funny.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/11/12 21:25:03]

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"wow......come on.....its not like they said they sacked the kids off early for a fuck is it??

"

But they did say the weekend was long

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its great how some people get moralistic, good job where not all the same

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Some of the replies in this thread are well funny... for all the wrong reasons, but still funny."

over a year ago

evesham

But they did say the weekend was long"

i'd feel that the weekend was long if i needed sex but couldnt because i was busy with family. i wouldnt resent spending time with my family, and the OP never said they did this either.

sorry if you feel i am labourig the point but i just dont see the need to jump down the OP's throats because they said they were horny

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Its great how some people get moralistic, good job where not all the same "

Now that is definately the funniest post on this thread

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Its great how some people get moralistic, good job where not all the same

Now that is definately the funniest post on this thread"

Not as funny as those that jump the moral high ground when they are least in a position too

over a year ago

all people seem to do in their spare time is fcuk onhere

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I could understand some of the replies a little more if the OP had said they had tied and locked the children in the cellar with no food or water while they fucked each others brains out

To the OP enjoy your childfree evening,im sure you all had a lovely time together but "Me" time and relaxing together after a hectic weekend which would have been all about the children is a different kind of lovely and just as needed

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

i'd feel that the weekend was long if i needed sex but couldnt because i was busy with family. i wouldnt resent spending time with my family, and the OP never said they did this either.

sorry if you feel i am labourig the point but i just dont see the need to jump down the OP's throats because they said they were horny"

As has been said, some parents cherish time with their children

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Not as funny as those that jump the moral high ground when they are least in a position too"

Meaning?

over a year ago

evesham

sorry if you feel i am labourig the point but i just dont see the need to jump down the OP's throats because they said they were horny

As has been said, some parents cherish time with their children"

but the OP never said that they didnt

guess we will have to agree to disagree on this point huh?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Not as funny as those that jump the moral high ground when they are least in a position too

Meaning?"

You seem hell bent on having a fight with someone on this thread. I dont think people need their dirty washing aired in public

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Does having time alone as a parent mean you don't cherish your children and the time you spend with them?

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Meaning?

You seem hell bent on having a fight with someone on this thread. I dont think people need their dirty washing aired in public"

I gave my opinion, as have others.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Meaning?

You seem hell bent on having a fight with someone on this thread. I dont think people need their dirty washing aired in public

I gave my opinion, as have others."

Your the one that started questioning people, if you look others have asked you questions or are you choosing ot ignore those

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Not as funny as those that jump the moral high ground when they are least in a position too"

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I think said in all innocence...

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"I think said in all innocence..."

That's how I read it too

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/11/12 21:48:23]

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

dear oh dear .. all they said was they were looking forward to their free time .. not that having the kids for the weekend was a chore !! .. dont get wot they said was wrong ?

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/11/12 21:50:43]

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Does having time alone as a parent mean you don't cherish your children and the time you spend with them? "

If they only have the children at the weekend, surely they have that time during the week.

over a year ago

I have had a fabulous relaxing weekend with Pork (even with a miss under stated meet Saturday eve). The minute my girls got home all hell let loose esp with the Autistic one, trashed her bedroom,pulled my hair.... and all because i put the wrong DVD on..... God give me strength. All i get is that her dad gives me 4 nights a month. My bruises etc make for it, but i swear she loves me more.... Well i live in hope (Perky)

over a year ago

Why do people assume so much about others? Surely you can still enjoy having your children round whilst still looking forward to a Sunday night? I somtimes wonder why some are so intent on putting people down on the forums for initial innocent comments when there really is no need to.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

these forums amaze me at times, there was a guy a few weeks ago has fathered 3 kids, doesn't pay, laughed at the mention of sex education and got thumbs up to go and find himself...

a guy mentions he is looking forward to sex once his kids go back to their mums and gets a hard time.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

God knows whats going on on this thread, but why not take it private if you have issues with someone

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Does having time alone as a parent mean you don't cherish your children and the time you spend with them?

If they only have the children at the weekend, surely they have that time during the week. "

So I still don't see what is wrong with looking forward to relaxing after they have gone? its lovely to do that and its usually more than well deserved

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Does having time alone as a parent mean you don't cherish your children and the time you spend with them?

If they only have the children at the weekend, surely they have that time during the week.

So I still don't see what is wrong with looking forward to relaxing after they have gone? its lovely to do that and its usually more than well deserved "

Its not what was said but how it was said.

I appear to have upset some people. So will let wiser people than me continue this discussion

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

To be fair, I think the OP can be taken two ways.

1. That was a chore , the weekend went so slow and we wanted sex but couldn't until they went.

2. Jesus, the kids were here and we had the horn but refrained because we didn't want them to hear us.....but tonight we are going to have fun !!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

So I still don't see what is wrong with looking forward to relaxing after they have gone? its lovely to do that and its usually more than well deserved

Its not what was said but how it was said.

I appear to have upset some people. So will let wiser people than me continue this discussion"

Its not wiser people at all its just different opinions and how differently people read context on here

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

it can be taken 2 ways, without a shadow of a doubt but the OP came back and clarified, they know best what they meant

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"To be fair, I think the OP can be taken two ways.

1. That was a chore , the weekend went so slow and we wanted sex but couldn't until they went.

2. Jesus, the kids were here and we had the horn but refrained because we didn't want them to hear us.....but tonight we are going to have fun !! "

I might add words to the first sentance.

To be fair, to me.... I think the OP can be taken two ways.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

DISLIKE !!

Love having my kids here, we have fun when they are asleep.

Just have far more horny naughty fun when we have the house to ourselves. "

over a year ago

I am in tears, I just want to live a normal life.... Sorry thread brought me down

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

Actually the OP did say having the kids did not stop them having fun together!

They simply wanted the last night of the weekend to be just a bit more....

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"it can be taken 2 ways, without a shadow of a doubt but the OP came back and clarified, they know best what they meant"

Sadly I don't think anyone can forsee what people might write on a second post, so they probably answered the OP.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"it can be taken 2 ways, without a shadow of a doubt but the OP came back and clarified, they know best what they meant

Sadly I don't think anyone can forsee what people might write on a second post, so they probably answered the OP."

I think that is what happened

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

Well.....I for one hope the couple are enjoying their evening, kids free, and not wasting their time reading some of the drivel in here..........

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

and once clarification comes from the people concerned, the debate thereafter is muted in relation to them and in general terms

over a year ago

Show me any parents who have never said spending the weekend with their children isn't a chore at times! It doesn't mean you don't love them or spending time with them but we all breathe a sigh of relief at times when they go to bed.

That's the things with children they can be hard work, loving ,exasperating and rewarding all on the same day.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I wonder if they are busy enjoying themselves

Have fun OP

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I wonder if they are busy enjoying themselves

Have fun OP "

I hope so too

over a year ago

Innocent comments taken totally out of proportion!!

To the OP unfortunately some peeps look for deeper reasons within a post. Dont take it to heart.. From a loving parent!

over a year ago

We have teenage kids at home and love it when they go out so we can relax in the bedroom and really let go.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

2. Jesus, the kids were here and we had the horn but refrained because we didn't want them to hear us.....but tonight we are going to have fun !! "

it can also be taken 3 ways .. we have them every weekend and look forward to it .. but we do still enjoy our own time and look forward to that !

wots so wrong about that ??

over a year ago

My daughter goes to her dad every other weekend, I love her dearly, but I deserve a life too, I just need to get one lol I've been single for 10 years, and only recently started meeting men, this year actually, she's never seen me with another man, I've been celibate for a very long time, so now it's time for me to have some fun, so do I look forward to her going to her dad? Hell yes, It doesn't mean I don't love her or that I want rid of her, she has the best of both parents and she loves seeing her day, so it works.

By * n zCouple
over a year ago

leamington spa

"Innocent comments taken totally out of proportion!!

To the OP unfortunately some peeps look for deeper reasons within a post. Dont take it to heart.. From a loving parent!"

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

2. Jesus, the kids were here and we had the horn but refrained because we didn't want them to hear us.....but tonight we are going to have fun !!

it can also be taken 3 ways .. we have them every weekend and look forward to it .. but we do still enjoy our own time and look forward to that !

wots so wrong about that ??"

Not a thing....but then I didn't say either of my points are wrong either.

over a year ago

"these forums amaze me at times, there was a guy a few weeks ago has fathered 3 kids, doesn't pay, laughed at the mention of sex education and got thumbs up to go and find himself...

a guy mentions he is looking forward to sex once his kids go back to their mums and gets a hard time.

"

over a year ago

YIKES EH HELLO FOLK .....

Just back on after having our kid free fun (pretty sure there not still in the cellar - lol).

Absolutely pi##ing ourselves at how this thread has spiralled.

Just to clarify Claire and I dont see hardly any of each other during the week, did manage some private quiet fun at the weekend, outwith times the kids burst into the bedroom doh!!

They were spoiled rotten today and even spent a lot longer with us tonight so we could all watch the xmas lights get switched on in Aberdeen.

Glad to see a few people (_iew your a pal and others we dont know) understood what we meant.

Best summed up by Option 2

Right we're off to have fun and take some more pics and leave you lot to tear us baddies to shreads. Lol

p.s. I could live without my cock but not my kids (David)

over a year ago

"YIKES EH HELLO FOLK .....

Just back on after having our kid free fun (pretty sure there not still in the cellar - lol).

Absolutely pi##ing ourselves at how this thread has spiralled.

Just to clarify Claire and I dont see hardly any of each other during the week, did manage some private quiet fun at the weekend, outwith times the kids burst into the bedroom doh!!

They were spoiled rotten today and even spent a lot longer with us tonight so we could all watch the xmas lights get switched on in Aberdeen.

Glad to see a few people (_iew your a pal and others we dont know) understood what we meant.

Best summed up by Option 2

Right we're off to have fun and take some more pics and leave you lot to tear us baddies to shreads. Lol

p.s. I could live without my cock but not my kids (David)"

Good for you too many here love to judge others but fucking hate it if people judge them. Ignore the 2 faced ones they are just not worth it.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

And they all lived happily ever after...

The End

Post new Message to Thread