Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cyberstalkers.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have any of you experienced abusive messages on one website and you blocked the person, and you go onto another website and they start abusing you on that site as well?

I know I probably deserve some of the abuse or stern messages from some people. But don't you think it's a bit ridiculous to throw abuse on every media you can BUT never in person?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Have any of you experienced abusive messages on one website and you blocked the person, and you go onto another website and they start abusing you on that site as well?

I know I probably deserve some of the abuse or stern messages from some people. But don't you think it's a bit ridiculous to throw abuse on every media you can BUT never in person?"

I assume this is someone you know as you make reference to 'in person', which a stranger would be unable to do?

I'd suggest not just blocking them but screenshotting any incidents and reporting them to the relevant social media platform on each occasion. If it gets that bad then involve the police, as stalking and harassment are offences.

A

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread