Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

She Hulk

Jump to newest

By *gent Coulson OP   Man
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Not one of the MCU characters I am familiar with, but looking forward to seeing what it's all about

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Am I bad for finding her incredibly sexy?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

She's just muscly and green. I could cope with that!..

By *ingdongandBelleCouple
over a year ago

Bishops Strortford

I saw the trailer the other day, looks like its going to be played for laughs and Tim Roth is hopefully going to be a well over the top great bad guy. Hopefully it will be better than some of the more recent Marvel films.

By *ndisMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

I think it looks awful! Like marvel but think the are starting to push more and more crap films and series out.

over a year ago

I think its pretty funny

By *Vbi47Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Funny but it’s chronic lol

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

It’s the beginning of the end for marvel. Up until endgame the entire thing was stunning. Now it’s gonna be endless, pointless, mediocre, cash grabbing series and bad movies

Shame, but nothing good lasts I guess

over a year ago

Her comics tend to break the 4th wall quite a bit. Be weird to see the change in tone a bit. If they were ever going to do the talk to the audience thing I would have just thought Disney would add Deadpool to a film.

By *eneralKenobiMan
over a year ago

North Angus

I’ll be watching when I get home, I’m hopeful for the series

over a year ago

I dont like the 4th wall stuff, for me it means she hulk and deadpool can't be a proper avengers film

over a year ago

"I dont like the 4th wall stuff, for me it means she hulk and deadpool can't be a proper avengers film"

Deadpool is awesome.

Fact

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Meh, genuinly cant be arsed with marvel any more

By *eneralKenobiMan
over a year ago

North Angus

Thoroughly enjoyed that, I liked the humour and sarcasm much like the comics and the 4th wall breaks weren’t too jarring. Roll on next Thursday

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Thoroughly enjoyed that, I liked the humour and sarcasm much like the comics and the 4th wall breaks weren’t too jarring. Roll on next Thursday "

I'll give it a go on that recommendation.

By *eneralKenobiMan
over a year ago

North Angus

"Thoroughly enjoyed that, I liked the humour and sarcasm much like the comics and the 4th wall breaks weren’t too jarring. Roll on next Thursday

I'll give it a go on that recommendation.

"

I’ll feel bad if you don’t like it now the CGI isn’t amazing but yeah, give it a shot

over a year ago

"I dont like the 4th wall stuff, for me it means she hulk and deadpool can't be a proper avengers film

Deadpool is awesome.

Fact

"

Totally, everything else sucks donkey balls.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

chichester

"Meh, genuinly cant be arsed with marvel any more"

Agree on this . Tbh I find superheroes have become the new zombie / vampire era of churning out same old same old …

By *ister CMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Its essential we create new superheros for the woke brigade the more libtarded the better!

She hulk is a quality edition.

Shes muscled but hey she's a lawyer and she beats you with brains... cos women do it different!

Boom....mind blown sign me up for that shizzle...

over a year ago

Never read the comics, wasnt overly impressed by the trailer, but I've been a Marvel fan since the 1970s so will always give them a shot.

I enjoyed way more than Ms Marvel (which I bailed on, first Marvel show I've canned since Iron Fist). It's not up there with Loki or The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, but it was enjoyable.

I don't think She-Hulk is intended for the movie side of the franchise. Since the Netflix shows came back to Disney, the MCU has had a noticible shift and the movies separating out from the Disney+ shows. My thoughts, She-Hulk will become part of the "street level" characters along with Daredevil (already due to appear here and has his own show in development), Punisher, Jessica Jones etc. Also Spider-Man is due to return to being a more street level character, with occasional forays into the larger MCU.

The Avengers...Kevin Fiege has already said that Avengers films are now planned to be bookends to the future sagas. So we may only see two Avengers films in every saga. So despite what Mark Ruffalo says, dont expect to see She-Hulk as an Avenger any time soon.

By *eneralKenobiMan
over a year ago

North Angus

"Never read the comics, wasnt overly impressed by the trailer, but I've been a Marvel fan since the 1970s so will always give them a shot.

I enjoyed way more than Ms Marvel (which I bailed on, first Marvel show I've canned since Iron Fist). It's not up there with Loki or The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, but it was enjoyable.

I don't think She-Hulk is intended for the movie side of the franchise. Since the Netflix shows came back to Disney, the MCU has had a noticible shift and the movies separating out from the Disney+ shows. My thoughts, She-Hulk will become part of the "street level" characters along with Daredevil (already due to appear here and has his own show in development), Punisher, Jessica Jones etc. Also Spider-Man is due to return to being a more street level character, with occasional forays into the larger MCU.

The Avengers...Kevin Fiege has already said that Avengers films are now planned to be bookends to the future sagas. So we may only see two Avengers films in every saga. So despite what Mark Ruffalo says, dont expect to see She-Hulk as an Avenger any time soon. "

Secret Wars is coming, there’s going to be a lot of “new” hero’s coming out of the woodwork

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Never read a she hulk. Show looks terrible. No interest from me.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"She's just muscly and green. I could cope with that!.. "

I've got muscly legs I can paint green rest of me looks like a chuppa chup though

By *heGateKeeperMan
over a year ago

Stratford

Lots of people on line really enjoying it. Once I’ve finished Arsenal AON I’ll watch this

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"Lots of people on line really enjoying it. Once I’ve finished Arsenal AON I’ll watch this"

Spoiler, it's Nothing.

Post new Message to Thread