Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Here today and gone tomorrow

Jump to newest

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Do you ever look back at the forum archive and see how many names have vanished?

It's funny how it can appear consistent on a day to day basis, yet just looking back a few months or a year you see how fluid the comings and goings are.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My message list is like that at the weekends as well lol

over a year ago

Yes, there have been some interesting characters (and some great threads), when you look back you do start to appreciate how transient it really is.

over a year ago

Shame it doesn't still have their name on. I can never figure out who they were.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

You can normally figure out who they are by the posts, and a lot are back in new names.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I really enjoy looking over them and I agree, very fluid

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"My message list is like that at the weekends as well lol "

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I was thinking about how quick the turnover was yesterday, when somebody was gobbing off, and generally annoying people. I thought no point commenting as he probably won't be here next week !

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I was thinking about how quick the turnover was yesterday, when somebody was gobbing off, and generally annoying people. I thought no point commenting as he probably won't be here next week !"

It may be because you didn't comment that he gave up.

A lot of the clique threads seem to boil down to "I posted and no one answered me".

As to the missing in action posters... have we checked that Taz hasn't got them stored in BlondeCaz's cellar?

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I was thinking about how quick the turnover was yesterday, when somebody was gobbing off, and generally annoying people. I thought no point commenting as he probably won't be here next week !

A lot of the clique threads seem to boil down to "I posted and no one answered me".

As to the missing in action posters... have we checked that Taz hasn't got them stored in BlondeCaz's cellar?"

We do have a search and rescue team on standby if you don't make it back this weekend.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I was thinking about how quick the turnover was yesterday, when somebody was gobbing off, and generally annoying people. I thought no point commenting as he probably won't be here next week !

As to the missing in action posters... have we checked that Taz hasn't got them stored in BlondeCaz's cellar?

We do have a search and rescue team on standby if you don't make it back this weekend."

I'll be back... after selling some more mulled wine.

over a year ago

"You can normally figure out who they are by the posts, and a lot are back in new names. "

Normal people can figure it out. People like me get confused by pic changes even when the name stays the same!

You should be stocking legs. Ryan should be a McDonald's bag. I'm off for a lie down...

Post new Message to Thread