Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

random question

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok so here's a random question.

When peeing how long should it take to empty your bladder?

I was out tonight and noticed that when I pee, its quick and done quickly others guys take longer.

So is there an optimum time?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Depends if it's a trickle or a gush, I guess. Sometimes, trying to force it out under pressure is counter-productive.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

depends how much you drink and if its alchohol or water. If you had a game you would have been pretty dehydrated. So despite drinking water you wont have much urine.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The pee you pee when drinking alcohol is water from ur body trying to remove the alcohol. The more you drink the more you have to go pee. But the less pee comes out. If your stood next to someone taking longer odds are he's drank less than you or is checking you out

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

As long as possible if indulging in watersports with a lady

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Depends on how much you've had to drink. some mornings I get up and have a huge pee and before I'm done getting dressed etc. I need another. sometimes I go for at least 6-7 hours during the day without needing to pee, even if I have been knocking back coffee or water all day.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I pee really slowly - 3 minutes sometimes. I have a female friend that takes 10 seconds. She's finished re-touching her make up before I have exited the stall.

Post new Message to Thread