over a year ago

Glasgow

"The messages I receive on here "

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Seconded, some of the messages just leave me speechless. (I know that might be a good thing sometimes

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Thursdays

Wolf

"

Why Thursdays?

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

Rylan !

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Thursdays

Wolf

Why Thursdays? "

bog standard issue forum ranty thread day

;)

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"what makes you despair? Light-hearted, please "

distance between me and you

over a year ago

Cringing love-in's.

over a year ago

Apathy.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Thursdays

Wolf

Why Thursdays?

;)

"

I always thought that was a myth, lol... so it is true then?

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Rylan ! "
Would you please explain to the slower ones like me?;-)

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

red tape,bang your head against a wall despair,every bloody day at work red tape and more re tape,doesnt anyone use their common sense anymore

oooops thought it was Thursday there for a minuet

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Thursdays

Wolf

Why Thursdays?

;)

I always thought that was a myth, lol... so it is true then?"

Allegedly

over a year ago

The so called mechanic who can't fix my cab heater

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

I despair very occasionally when I reply with a polite "no, thanks" to somebody who clearly has not read (or digested) my profile...and I get messaged back with "why is that then"....

over a year ago

"I despair very occasionally when I reply with a polite "no, thanks" to somebody who clearly has not read (or digested) my profile...and I get messaged back with "why is that then".... "

why's that then?

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Rylan ! "
Ah, just got you. At first I thought it was Ryan with a typo...Doh!

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I despair very occasionally when I reply with a polite "no, thanks" to somebody who clearly has not read (or digested) my profile...and I get messaged back with "why is that then"....

why's that then? "

and I then find it in myself to say..."we are looking for different things".... and I get ANOTHER message back saying "what are you looking for then"....

over a year ago

"I despair very occasionally when I reply with a polite "no, thanks" to somebody who clearly has not read (or digested) my profile...and I get messaged back with "why is that then"....

why's that then? and I then find it in myself to say..."we are looking for different things".... and I get ANOTHER message back saying "what are you looking for then".... "

what are you looking for?

over a year ago

The Weather...

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

why's that then? and I then find it in myself to say..."we are looking for different things".... and I get ANOTHER message back saying "what are you looking for then"....

what are you looking for? "

On one or two occasions I might have sent one further reply which got me blocked lol...

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"The Weather... "

Seconded!

over a year ago

why's that then? and I then find it in myself to say..."we are looking for different things".... and I get ANOTHER message back saying "what are you looking for then"....

On one or two occasions I might have sent one further reply which got me blocked lol... "

id never block you.

hotlist maybe

over a year ago

work on a Sunday, and having to be up at 5am!! Earns an honest crust though!

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

My mother!!!

over a year ago

"My mother!!!"

gotta love 'em though!

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

On one or two occasions I might have sent one further reply which got me blocked lol...

id never block you.

hotlist maybe "

Thought we were friends lol...;-)

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"My mother!!!

gotta love 'em though! "

yep, whether you like em or not...

over a year ago

50% of people who have driving licenses that are (sorry for the rude words that I'm about to use ) ...mindless twats out on the road

People that don't indicate properly = brainless selfish arseholes.

People that tootle about @ 30mph on straight national speed limit 'A' roads during rush hour = fucking annoying knobs that should have stayed in bed until 10pm so they don't hold up the rest of the nation.

People that drive with no lights on when it's dark or there's poor daylight = your car is looking dim... your brain must be dim also

People that drive far too fast in poor weather conditions = you are a dim wit knob that doesn't give a flying fuck about your life ...you're a c*nt for not caring about who you may right off at the same time

Dickheads who jump traffic lights and pedestrian crossings = you really don't give a flying fuck about others, so long as you didn't get held up on journey, it doesn't really matter if you manage to have an accident

That's it for now... I feel calm

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Rylan ! Ah, just got you. At first I thought it was Ryan with a typo...Doh! "

over a year ago

My son's car! ....long story

over a year ago

"Apathy."

People in general.

over a year ago

"50% of people who have driving licenses that are (sorry for the rude words that I'm about to use ) ...mindless twats out on the road

People that tootle about @ 30mph on straight national speed limit 'A' roads during rush hour = fucking annoying knobs that should have stayed in bed until 10pm so they don't hold up the rest of the nation.

People that drive with no lights on when it's dark or there's poor daylight = your car is looking dim... your brain must be dim also

People that drive far too fast in poor weather conditions = you are a dim wit knob that doesn't give a flying fuck about your life ...you're a c*nt for not caring about who you may right off at the same time

Dickheads who jump traffic lights and pedestrian crossings = you really don't give a flying fuck about others, so long as you didn't get held up on journey, it doesn't really matter if you manage to have an accident

That's it for now... I feel calm "

think i will walk

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"50% of people who have driving licenses that are (sorry for the rude words that I'm about to use ) ...mindless twats out on the road

I am wondering whether this one might have been the lady posting...;-)

over a year ago

I was gonna eat Dis Apple, but I thought fuck it, I'll eat Dis Pear

Thank you, thank you, I'm here all week

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Wimpy

By *ust_for_laughsCouple
over a year ago

Hinckley

Did you forget all about the twats that drive in rain with fog lamps on ? Then leave them on for a couple of weeks after that ?

Back to the original question...TV, almost all of it but particularly the lowest common denominator shite that passes for entertainment at weekends !

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I was gonna eat Dis Apple, but I thought fuck it, I'll eat Dis Pear

Thank you, thank you, I'm here all week "

ouch.... that hurt!

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"Rylan ! Ah, just got you. At first I thought it was Ryan with a typo...Doh!

"

oh we despair of you too sometimes sweetie

over a year ago

think i will walk "

We'll pick you up

over a year ago

think i will walk

We'll pick you up "

oh thank you. its freezing outside

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

"Rylan ! Ah, just got you. At first I thought it was Ryan with a typo...Doh! "

arrrggghhhhh .. neva .. im positively stalking that fella !!! been trying to get in his pants for wot seems like foreva !!

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

and all said without taking a breath.

...i normally just nod every now and again and whistle a nice tune in my head, when she's in that mood

over a year ago

Some woman, who ive never met before having a pop because I didnt speak to her before I spoke to my exes cousin at a family gathering. Was gonna slap me out, bring it on I say.

I may have had a can, just to.be socialable

over a year ago

"what makes you despair? Light-hearted, please "

When i see boobs i tbink i want to feel dis pair

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"what makes you despair? Light-hearted, please

When i see boobs i tbink i want to feel dis pair

"

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

that the many great, great threads on here are usually forgotten at the expense of a few that end not so well.

By *orkieMan
over a year ago

Who knows

"red tape,bang your head against a wall despair,every bloody day at work red tape and more re tape,doesnt anyone use their common sense anymore

oooops thought it was Thursday there for a minuet"

No such thing as common sense any more

over a year ago

arrrggghhhhh .. neva .. im positively stalking that fella !!! been trying to get in his pants for wot seems like foreva !! "

Ryan or Rylan!?

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"that the many great, great threads on here are usually forgotten at the expense of a few that end not so well."
Actually thats a really really good point!

over a year ago

"red tape,bang your head against a wall despair,every bloody day at work red tape and more re tape,doesnt anyone use their common sense anymore

oooops thought it was Thursday there for a minuet

No such thing as common sense any more"

how common do u want my sense to be?

over a year ago

id never block you.

hotlist maybe Thought we were friends lol...;-)"

yup. you are that.very specialx

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

arrrggghhhhh .. neva .. im positively stalking that fella !!! been trying to get in his pants for wot seems like foreva !! "

Pants? What pants?

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

id never block you.

hotlist maybe Thought we were friends lol...;-)

yup. you are that.very specialx"

So special... I need to go to special house, have special people to accompany me...(all dressed in white) lol

over a year ago

id never block you.

So special... I need to go to special house, have special people to accompany me...(all dressed in white) lol"

your after your hug yourself jacket again aint ya ........... well u lent it to me and u aint having it back yet lol I promise I will polish those buckles ........

over a year ago

id never block you.

So special... I need to go to special house, have special people to accompany me...(all dressed in white) lol"

well your chained to the bed for a reason.

have my wicked way with ya lol

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

id never block you.

I know your special !!

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

"

Pants? What pants?"

Gulp !! comando !

wot will i sink my teeth into ??

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

id never block you.

So special... I need to go to special house, have special people to accompany me...(all dressed in white) lol

your after your hug yourself jacket again aint ya ........... well u lent it to me and u aint having it back yet lol I promise I will polish those buckles ........ "

I might need it sooner rather than later.. depends on my level of despair.;-) Keep polishing meanwhile

over a year ago

The messages I don't receive on here

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"

Pants? What pants?

Gulp !! comando !

wot will i sink my teeth into ??"

I have a mammoth supply of cookies

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"The messages I receive on here

The messages I don't receive on here "

That was funny Makes note to message this one!

over a year ago

"that the many great, great threads on here are usually forgotten at the expense of a few that end not so well.Actually thats a really really good point! "

over a year ago

Did you forget all about the twats that drive in rain with fog lamps on ? Then leave them on for a couple of weeks after that ?"

Oh yeah, them too ...the mindless numbskulls

And them durrrrrr-bwains that sit in the middle of the land waiting to turn right, despite having shed loads of room to move out of the way of traffic = knob heads.

And the fucking nobs that come to a complete standstill for no fucking reason at a traffic island...

over a year ago

Did you forget all about the twats that drive in rain with fog lamps on ? Then leave them on for a couple of weeks after that ?

And them durrrrrr-bwains that sit in the middle of the land waiting to turn right, despite having shed loads of room to move out of the way of traffic = knob heads.

And the fucking nobs that come to a complete standstill for no fucking reason at a traffic island... "

ps. I'm normally quite a placid road user

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

And the fucking nobs that come to a complete standstill for no fucking reason at a traffic island... "

Hell Frocks you run out of chocolate or something ?

over a year ago

The guy who i was chatting to and had not met that offered to come round to my house to keep me company when I was babysitting my 2 week old grand daughter

Guys who want to meet at their house or mine for a first meet

over a year ago

why's that then? and I then find it in myself to say..."we are looking for different things".... and I get ANOTHER message back saying "what are you looking for then".... "

Nice to know that it's not just me who gets those....

... and then there's the ones who start by telling you what they think you want to hear and then end up going off in a completely different direction...

Anyone know a good celibacy website? I think it might be easier.....

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"The guy who i was chatting to and had not met that offered to come round to my house to keep me company when I was babysitting my 2 week old grand daughter

Guys who want to meet at their house or mine for a first meet "

thats a pisser.

over a year ago

Add people on the road before 9am that don't need to be as they have ALL day to go shopping

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Nice to know that it's not just me who gets those....

... and then there's the ones who start by telling you what they think you want to hear and then end up going off in a completely different direction...

Anyone know a good celibacy website? I think it might be easier.....

"

I must confess I have experienced people mailing me with their shall we say "wish list" and when I hinted that I was looking for the opposite... they quickly acknoledged they were in complete agreement...It is not malicious though, just funny sometimes.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Add people on the road before 9am that don't need to be as they have ALL day to go shopping "

Actually... ACTUALLY... add retired people who need to shop at lunchtime when I am in a hurry to get back to work...

over a year ago

Add people on the road before 9am that don't need to be as they have ALL day to go shopping

Actually... ACTUALLY... add retired people who need to shop at lunchtime when I am in a hurry to get back to work... "

This too but include housewives and those on benefits

over a year ago

Actually... ACTUALLY... add retired people who need to shop at lunchtime when I am in a hurry to get back to work...

This too but include housewives and those on benefits "

hey kitten.

you ok lovely? xx

over a year ago

The messages I don't receive on here

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

people who complain about other vehicles when those that cant hold license see it as a privalage

over a year ago

This too but include housewives and those on benefits

hey kitten.

you ok lovely? xx"

Yes thanks, am fine, you?

Post new Message to Thread