Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Flubby tits

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The amount of women on here who brag about having huge tits but it's just where they are overweight. Can completely understand a girl with a slim figure bragging about having big boobs but some I see and it's only because they eat a lot that they're big

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Surely big tits are big tits, whether they are fake, real, attached to a big body or attached to a thin body.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

oh this is going to be a good thread to read in about an hours time

Reply privately

over a year ago

"oh this is going to be a good thread to read in about an hours time

"

I was thinking that.

Reply privately

By *rokengirlWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere

Not always.. I've been a size 12 and a size 22 always had huge boobs through all those sizes.... Plus I know some big girls who have tiny boobs its not always linked to you weight!!!!

Reply privately

By *oupleup4fun11Couple
over a year ago

belfast

"Surely big tits are big tits, whether they are fake, real, attached to a big body or attached to a thin body."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Surely big tits are big tits, whether they are fake, real, attached to a big body or attached to a thin body."

Not really, there's a big difference between nice big tits and fat tits

Reply privately

By *oupleup4fun11Couple
over a year ago

belfast

"Not always.. I've been a size 12 and a size 22 always had huge boobs through all those sizes.... Plus I know some big girls who have tiny boobs its not always linked to you weight!!!! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

*gets comfy with the popcorn*

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not always.. I've been a size 12 and a size 22 always had huge boobs through all those sizes.... Plus I know some big girls who have tiny boobs its not always linked to you weight!!!! "

No but they look different I reckon

Reply privately

By *nnie2009Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

im size 16/18 with 38f tits, i dont think im overweight

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have I ever mentioned that I don't like the word 'tits', unless its Bill Oddie saying it!

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I was thinking that.

"

lol... I somehow think it might not be here to read...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"*gets comfy with the popcorn* "

This line again...

Reply privately

over a year ago

if you open up my boobs you'll find 24yrs worth of kebab and full sugar . Must be the pitta bread that gives them the firm texture lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

All I am saying is I am petite and have big boobs for my slender figure so I am not complaining

I can see this thread erm going wrong so I am off to don my tin hat.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Not always.. I've been a size 12 and a size 22 always had huge boobs through all those sizes.... Plus I know some big girls who have tiny boobs its not always linked to you weight!!!!

No but they look different I reckon "

Boobs are not uniform, so of course they look different. I am 40DD but as I am tall they don't look big. On someone 5'2 they would do.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"if you open up my boobs you'll find 24yrs worth of kebab and full sugar . Must be the pitta bread that gives them the firm texture lol "

That made me feel sick Cute! Bleurgh lol

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Surely big tits are big tits, whether they are fake, real, attached to a big body or attached to a thin body.

Not really, there's a big difference between nice big tits and fat tits"

Strictly speaking there isn't, tits are just fat and mammary tissue so even slim women with big tits have fat tits

Reply privately

By *oupleup4fun11Couple
over a year ago

belfast

Does it really matter on a swinging site???

Reply privately

over a year ago

"*gets comfy with the popcorn*

This line again..."

This sort of antagonistic provocative post again !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/11/12 15:37:10]

Reply privately

By *he Original TTMan
over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"The amount of women on here who brag about having huge tits but it's just where they are overweight. Can completely understand a girl with a slim figure bragging about having big boobs but some I see and it's only because they eat a lot that they're big "

And you say in your profile that you 'Do' larger build ladies and gents - after this thread, you may find the number interested will dwindle!!!

I have a friend who is on a strict diet to keep weight down, but the medication she is on makes her gain weight. She has big boobs, but always has. Nothing to do with eating to much.

And before making comments about size, a little self reflection may be prudent...!

Reply privately

over a year ago

This line again...

This sort of antagonistic provocative post again !!"

Ah sorry cant have an opinion, I forgot. Must go back to discussions about what's for dinner

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

And for the record, if ever I am asked if I have big tits I reply yes......but I have a big rest of me to

Reply privately

over a year ago

yeah i got fat tits too.

what about lactating womens tits then?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"if you open up my boobs you'll find 24yrs worth of kebab and full sugar . Must be the pitta bread that gives them the firm texture lol "

Food n tits mmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't see the point in bragging about big tits, would have though the overall look and feel of a woman was more important.

disgruntled 36D of Kent.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"if you open up my boobs you'll find 24yrs worth of kebab and full sugar . Must be the pitta bread that gives them the firm texture lol

That made me feel sick Cute! Bleurgh lol"

lol sorry.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The amount of women on here who brag about having huge tits but it's just where they are overweight. Can completely understand a girl with a slim figure bragging about having big boobs but some I see and it's only because they eat a lot that they're big

And you say in your profile that you 'Do' larger build ladies and gents - after this thread, you may find the number interested will dwindle!!!

I have a friend who is on a strict diet to keep weight down, but the medication she is on makes her gain weight. She has big boobs, but always has. Nothing to do with eating to much.

And before making comments about size, a little self reflection may be prudent...! "

I don't do big lasses, yeah I'm big but I don't brag about my fat bits

Reply privately

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"

yep waiting with popcorn ready this will be fun..

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

This line again..."

yep... it's a short hand way of saying "the OP looks as if they were looking to liven things up so say something controversial to do that....."

then feign innocence when someone takes umbridge... or a backlash starts....

the "firebomb" threads....

oh... by the way, as a man speak.... anything more than a handful is technically a waste.. and i have never seen a block cup one with both hands.....

but yes... be controversial away.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a big girl and have always been a GG cup size even as a size 12 at 16 years old

The only thing that got bigger when I put on weight was the back size of the bra that went up to 40"

I'm a 40gg now and I certainly don't get any complaints!

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Does it really matter on a swinging site??? "

Nope, I dont think it does matter anymore than hair colour, height, face shape ....etc. The diversity of people on here surely has something to offer to everybody. And once you find what you like and meet and play with... why bother about other people's likes and dislikes? It is a bit like enjoying a lovely steak and making a judgmental comment about the vegetarian dish on the next table. Pardon the comparison...

Reply privately

over a year ago

This line again...

Ah sorry cant have an opinion, I forgot. Must go back to discussions about what's for dinner "

Of course you can have an opinion, as can I ,and mine is that your post is antagonistic and provocative !

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I don't do big lasses, yeah I'm big but I don't brag about my fat bits"

And I'm out.

There's nothing wrong with promoting what you think is your selling point on here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Surely big tits are big tits, whether they are fake, real, attached to a big body or attached to a thin body.

Strictly speaking there isn't, tits are just fat and mammary tissue so even slim women with big tits have fat tits "

Mine aren't lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

yes im guessing my massive boob size is down to the fact i am very over weight. Im just glad my body decided to embrace me with boobs, hips, and a bum..

I like my big fat shape.

Surely the size of a womans bum is also related to how much body fat she carries?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fair does, but isn't it just the same on here, be careful about what you say because someone's bound to get the arsehole? Whenever there's a thread about big girls there's always comments about 'better than being skin and bone' etc but no one bats an eyelid at comments like that

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know it's a hard one to swallow, but every woman is different. I tend to gain excess fat on my belly rather than my tits or bum.

Reply privately

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"The amount of women on here who brag about having huge tits but it's just where they are overweight. Can completely understand a girl with a slim figure bragging about having big boobs but some I see and it's only because they eat a lot that they're big

And before making comments about size, a little self reflection may be prudent...! "

i have to agree i put weight on after surgery and been on top dose strongest painkillers since and main side effect... yep weight gain.. and after 7years had to put up with horrific pain and stop taking them in order to get the weight off.. and yes... just stopping pain killers has meant weight is dropping of without need for diet just eating as i always have sensibly... just winds me up when people state weight is just because you over eat .. its not..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Surely the size of a womans bum is also related to how much body fat she carries?"

Sure if it hung down and looked like a bag of rice pudding

Reply privately

over a year ago

well I'm a big girl and only a c cup. my boobs actually get bigger as I lose weight. last time I was a size 12 I was a dd. at a 18/20 I am onlya c acup

Cali

Reply privately

over a year ago

This line again...

Ah sorry cant have an opinion, I forgot. Must go back to discussions about what's for dinner "

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

There is also a tea and milk thread going so I hope someone doesn't get the two mixed up.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Strictly speaking there isn't, tits are just fat and mammary tissue so even slim women with big tits have fat tits

Mine aren't lol"

There you go

Reply privately

By *he Original TTMan
over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

And before making comments about size, a little self reflection may be prudent...!

I don't do big lasses, yeah I'm big but I don't brag about my fat bits"

My point is your sweeping generalisation about the cause of their size. You have no empirical data to be able to judge their individual cases, and as such should not pass comment on the reasons. Sure, some may have an overreating problem, but do you know who has and who hasn't?

You have probably insulted a fair proportion of Fabs!!!

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I know it's a hard one to swallow, but every woman is different. I tend to gain excess fat on my belly rather than my tits or bum."

And what a lovely bum it is as well!

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

Surely the size of a womans bum is also related to how much body fat she carries?

Sure if it hung down and looked like a bag of rice pudding "

I dont see the need really for that comparison. It is only designed to make people feel bad about their bodies. I am out of this thread before it gets any nastier.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My point is your sweeping generalisation about the cause of their size. You have no empirical data to be able to judge their individual cases, and as such should not pass comment on the reasons. Sure, some may have an overreating problem, but do you know who has and who hasn't?

"

But do you get the point of me saying 'no black guys' and it's not a problem but could say 'no fat birds' and I'd get abuse

Reply privately

over a year ago

"well I'm a big girl and only a c cup. my boobs actually get bigger as I lose weight. last time I was a size 12 I was a dd. at a 18/20 I am onlya c acup

Cali"

Of course though at at a size 12 your back size would have been smaller enhancing your cup size.

Personally to me big boobs equates to cup size not back size.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Sure if it hung down and looked like a bag of rice pudding I dont see the need really for that comparison. It is only designed to make people feel bad about their bodies. I am out of this thread before it gets any nastier."

If people want to take this to heart it's up to them, I'm not 'arsed'

Reply privately

over a year ago

Slim, fat, firm, saggy, big,small, sexy, and David Cameron a tit is a tit enjoy !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thing is, I'm a big chick so surely I can comment on other big chicks?

Reply privately

over a year ago

But do you get the point of me saying 'no black guys' and it's not a problem but could say 'no fat birds' and I'd get abuse "

There is nothing wrong with stating a preference..but calling larger ladies "fat birds" is derogatory. Why not just say you prefer slimmer ladies ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Sure if it hung down and looked like a bag of rice pudding "

so effectively you just have an issue with saggy breasts which is a natural occourence with increased age and because weight unfortunately can not defy gravity

Reply privately

over a year ago

But do you get the point of me saying 'no black guys' and it's not a problem but could say 'no fat birds' and I'd get abuse

There is nothing wrong with stating a preference..but calling larger ladies "fat birds" is derogatory. Why not just say you prefer slimmer ladies ?"

Because I'm one myself????

Reply privately

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"The amount of women on here who brag about having huge tits but it's just where they are overweight. Can completely understand a girl with a slim figure bragging about having big boobs but some I see and it's only because they eat a lot that they're big "

(from Mr previous post from Mrs)

Having looked at the pics on your profile you are both obviously perfect specimens and surely this gives you every right to pass coment about the shapes and size of other less perfect specimens....well done

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thing is, I'm a big chick so surely I can comment on other big chicks? "

of course but there are ways of saying things without being insulting or disrespectful

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do like the word "flubby", never seen it before. Is it a cross between floppy and tubby, or is it the sound made when you put your head between an ample pair and go "flub-alub-alub"? Whichever way, we like flubby tits on girls from size 8 to 28. Any larger than that we'd have to say no to - we have narrow doors in our house.

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

There's also a 'fried egg' thread going on too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fair does, but isn't it just the same on here, be careful about what you say because someone's bound to get the arsehole? Whenever there's a thread about big girls there's always comments about 'better than being skin and bone' etc but no one bats an eyelid at comments like that "

I find the skin and bone type comments just as offensive as the fat comments. We all come in different shapes and sizes and you can either like it or not like it...no need to be offensive about it. I am fat and as part of that I do have bigger boobs. Yes I may enhance them by wearing clothing that shows a big of cleavage, but how is that any different to a woman with a great figure wearing something to show that off too? And when I do wear low cut tops that doesn't disguise the fat ass that balances them out so not sure how showing a bit of boob hides my size or promotes/implies anything false?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Having looked at the pics on your profile you are both obviously perfect specimens and surely this gives you every right to pass coment about the shapes and size of other less perfect specimens....well done"

And again... I'll pass comment because Im a big bird, read the thread yeah?

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Thing is, I'm a big chick so surely I can comment on other big chicks? "

wouldn't it be easier to concentrate on you.... as opposed to concentrating on everyone else???

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not really, there's a big difference between nice big tits and fat tits"

Ok so mine big or fat lol opinion be nice

Reply privately

over a year ago

There is nothing wrong with stating a preference..but calling larger ladies "fat birds" is derogatory. Why not just say you prefer slimmer ladies ?

Because I'm one myself????"

Sorry... just because you don't mind being described as such does not mean others will. I am overweight, I have large boobs. However, last time I looked I didn't have wings !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thing is, I'm a big chick so surely I can comment on other big chicks?

wouldn't it be easier to concentrate on you.... as opposed to concentrating on everyone else??? "

Yeah but not as fun

Reply privately

By *oupleup4fun11Couple
over a year ago

belfast

"Does it really matter on a swinging site???

Nope, I dont think it does matter anymore than hair colour, height, face shape ....etc. The diversity of people on here surely has something to offer to everybody. And once you find what you like and meet and play with... why bother about other people's likes and dislikes? It is a bit like enjoying a lovely steak and making a judgmental comment about the vegetarian dish on the next table. Pardon the comparison..."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry... just because you don't mind being described as such does not mean others will. I am overweight, I have large boobs. However, last time I looked I didn't have wings ! "

why do i get the feeling yer gonna regret sayin that

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry... just because you don't mind being described as such does not mean others will. I am overweight, I have large boobs. However, last time I looked I didn't have wings ! "

That's just a local term I'm from London, just a colloquialism

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I'm quite happy with my little ones!! All in proportion here

Reply privately

over a year ago

my boobs have stayed the same size no matter what size i am.ive been under 9stone my biggest been 13stone and they stayed the same

Reply privately

By *andCCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

Wtf has it to do with you that they are comfortable with their size? Yet more judgmental crap; the forums are full of it - disgusting attitude btw !!!

I have talked to guys who are so obsessed with big boobs that they don't care what size the owner is ...and why should they?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry... just because you don't mind being described as such does not mean others will. I am overweight, I have large boobs. However, last time I looked I didn't have wings !

That's just a local term I'm from London, just a colloquialism "

I'm also from London and I still know a lot of women that don't appreciate being called birds, but I digress..maybe it's the language you use that has wound people up rather than the question about whether large breasts are made of fatty tissue..which regardless of size I can say yes they are !!

Reply privately

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

Having looked at the pics on your profile you are both obviously perfect specimens and surely this gives you every right to pass coment about the shapes and size of other less perfect specimens....well done

And again... I'll pass comment because Im a big bird, read the thread yeah? "

Yeah read the thread, just because you put yourself in that classification doesn't give you the right to make derogatory comments about others....pointless forum baiting

Reply privately

over a year ago

Think this whole thread could have had a different outcome if the opening post was worded with some intelligence and thought put into it.

just a quick example:

All women come in different body shapes and sizes i was just wondering how the body disperses the various fat tissues around the body effects the size of a woman's breast shape/size.

Are we to presume that a larger framed lady in general will have larger breasts made up of increased levels of fatty deposits and that slender women have smaller breasts due to lack of body fat?

Its all proportional as to if a woman has large or small breasts compared to the rest of her body frame rather than what a number and letter on a bra label reads.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"yes im guessing my massive boob size is down to the fact i am very over weight. Im just glad my body decided to embrace me with boobs, hips, and a bum..

I like my big fat shape.

Surely the size of a womans bum is also related to how much body fat she carries?"

Nice one cute i cant win....

I've got boobs cos i'm fat now i've got a fat bum cos i'm fat....

Fabio what do they say about a blokes hands with huge bum?

Reply privately

over a year ago

J insists he can tell the difference between someone who has naturally big tits and someone who only has them because they have out on weight.

Personally I am a big girl but even when I was slimmer I had big boobs.

I think what people are trying to say tho is that - their are enough people here for everyone to take their pick - no one is asking you to 'play' with someone you don't feel attracted to - but similarly there is no need to slag someone off just because they don;t do it for you!

Each to their own

Just because someone prefers vodka to whiskey it doesn't mean they can force the pub to stop serving whiskey coz truth of the matter is some folks like whiskey so my advice would be 'away you go and drink your vodka and leave the whiakey to the conniseurs'

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's just a local term I'm from London, just a colloquialism

I'm also from London and I still know a lot of women that don't appreciate being called birds, but I digress..maybe it's the language you use that has wound people up rather than the question about whether large breasts are made of fatty tissue..which regardless of size I can say yes they are !!"

Either or...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Think this whole thread could have had a different outcome if the opening post was worded with some intelligence and thought put into it.

just a quick example:

All women come in different body shapes and sizes i was just wondering how the body disperses the various fat tissues around the body effects the size of a woman's breast shape/size.

Are we to presume that a larger framed lady in general will have larger breasts made up of increased levels of fatty deposits and that slender women have smaller breasts due to lack of body fat?

Its all proportional as to if a woman has large or small breasts compared to the rest of her body frame rather than what a number and letter on a bra label reads.

"

I thought about what I wanted to put and put it, I didn't need to write it in some pseudo-intelligent manner

Reply privately

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

do i have big boobs ...yep always have when i was size 8 or now im a size 14 . do i booast about em ... nope never have .i actually found them a source of embaressment and ridicule for years, so hardly gonna shout from the roofs tops about em. now im older and hopefully alittle wiser i just accept that i am the way i am and some people will like that ,others wont and feel the need to snipe for what ever personal reason they have . those who arent attracted to me can mearly move on and find someone else who is their type .

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Mine aren't lol"

What are yours made of then??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

yeah I'm big but I don't brag about my fat bits"

But if you did, do you think anyone would actually care enough to start a thread telling you off about it?

...I am curious though... do you have a humongously fat cock?

Reply privately

over a year ago

As a size 12 with 36g boobs i do not see myself as fat. I have had issues with my body for as long as i can remember but im finally beginning to accept and love the way i look. Ive had meets say that my boobs are amazing and it makes my confidence soar xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

yeah I'm big but I don't brag about my fat bits

But if you did, do you think anyone would actually care enough to start a thread telling you off about it?

...I am curious though... do you have a humongously fat cock? "

Seeing as I'm a woman I'm thinking no? Although I have seen pics on here lately of women with sted enhanced clits but that's for another thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mine aren't lol

What are yours made of then??"

Sugar and spice and all things nice

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As a size 12 with 36g boobs i do not see myself as fat. I have had issues with my body for as long as i can remember but im finally beginning to accept and love the way i look. Ive had meets say that my boobs are amazing and it makes my confidence soar xx"

I feel ya! (well I'd like to)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Think this whole thread could have had a different outcome if the opening post was worded with some intelligence and thought put into it.

just a quick example:

I thought about what I wanted to put and put it, I didn't need to write it in some pseudo-intelligent manner "

fair enough and good luck for the rest of the thread. Not actually sure what you wanted to accomplish.

Reply privately

By *andCCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

Read my earlier post on this thread then think about this hypothetic: what if I were to suggest that you both look like you eat a lot too? Would it hurt you to hear that? Probably not; I guess anyone making such judgmental comments is not likely to be particularly sensitive about anything

Reply privately

over a year ago

Read my earlier post on this thread then think about this hypothetic: what if I were to suggest that you both look like you eat a lot too? Would it hurt you to hear that? Probably not; I guess anyone making such judgmental comments is not likely to be particularly sensitive about anything "

You're right, where's the gold star emoticon?

Reply privately

over a year ago

On a serious note though, surely this has livened up a dull Saturday afternoon? I'm obviously not the only one bored enough to be reading a forum on a weekend?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On a serious note though, surely this has livened up a dull Saturday afternoon? I'm obviously not the only one bored enough to be reading a forum on a weekend? "

I only use it for procrastination.

Reply privately

By *im and whoreCouple
over a year ago

near bangor

Isnt it just easier to say one has big tits rather than say my tits are large but its because i am overweight ..

I dont want trades description people getting on to me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On a serious note though, surely this has livened up a dull Saturday afternoon? I'm obviously not the only one bored enough to be reading a forum on a weekend?

I only use it for procrastination. "

Agreed, this has certainly made the last hour fly by

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On a serious note though, surely this has livened up a dull Saturday afternoon? I'm obviously not the only one bored enough to be reading a forum on a weekend? "

Nope not bored, been out and just sitting down relaxing in front of my laptop.

Reply privately

By *ubbly2012Woman
over a year ago

inver somewhere

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lets see if we can take this into Sunday.

"What are your comments on my 38DD's ?"

Reply privately

By *andCCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

"Nope not bored, been out and just sitting down relaxing in front of my laptop. "

Me too - I haven't spent a second of the last 40 years being bored ...isn't in my vocabulary; there's always stuff to do, stuff to learn, stuff to enjoy...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

yeah I'm big but I don't brag about my fat bits

...I am curious though... do you have a humongously fat cock?

Seeing as I'm a woman I'm thinking no? Although I have seen pics on here lately of women with sted enhanced clits but that's for another thread "

Oops, your laddish postings threw me off track

Anyhoo, I still can't see what's wrong with a woman with large breasts feeling pleased about it and saying so

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well said! My huge boobs appeared when I was 12, I was very popular with the boys at school for some reason. I was a size 10/12 up until I had my son in my mid 30s. Now I'm a 14/16. My boobs have always been big, nothing to do with my weight! my only problem with voob shots on here are the ones with the once was white, very ill fitting bras!

Oh to be perfect!!

Reply privately

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

just a thought maybe the fat women boasting about their huge tits are also just wanting to pass a saturday too......

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was thinking the same myself! People in glass houses? Maybe the male half of the op couple should purchase a bra!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was thinking the same myself! People in glass houses? Maybe the male half of the op couple should purchase a bra!!"

Surely he could borrow one of yours? Then you could treat yourself to one that fits

Reply privately

By *andCCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

"Lets see if we can take this into Sunday.

"What are your comments on my 38DD's ?""

I wouldn't like to comment without first testing the weight of them in my hands

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Nasty, attacking, provocative and an obvious wind up.

All in all, not really what the forum is meant to be for.

Reply privately