Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A lovely message

Jump to newest

By *nfieldish OP   Couple
over a year ago

Enfield

We justly received a lovely message from a scots couple...it was quite a long message and very pleasant......

We tried to reply.......we cannot view profile. We cannot message them......

Pointless???...or what??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Even if profile is hidden you can sometimes message people...... I think!!!!. ,

over a year ago

morning, Im getting that a lot right now, winks & messages from hidden profiles :-\

i also looked in my 'looked at me' & this 1 profile is looking at me wayyy too much, like hourly???? Im wondering whether to block her as its miles & miles away.

I didn't think you could message someone when you're hiding :-/

over a year ago

yes though hidden that only stops them appearing on local search. you can still click send message view pics etc

over a year ago

I had a lovely message from a fully verified couple, but when I refused to do the 300 mile round trip because they don't travel they got nasty and blocked me. So you can never tell if nice messages are genuine or not. Do blokes really travel hundreds of miles for a meet ? That's just crazy

over a year ago

"We justly received a lovely message from a scots couple...it was quite a long message and very pleasant......

Pointless???...or what??"

That's odd. If they initiated the conversation, you should be able to reply back even if you are outside of the parameters they have set on their message filters.

If you do want to message them back, and still can't, contact admin and report the fault...

By *nfieldish OP   Couple
over a year ago

Enfield

"We justly received a lovely message from a scots couple...it was quite a long message and very pleasant......

Pointless???...or what??

That's odd. If they initiated the conversation, you should be able to reply back even if you are outside of the parameters they have set on their message filters.

If you do want to message them back, and still can't, contact admin and report the fault...

"

Not too bothered...... They just seemed keen.....onwards n upwards...

over a year ago

"I had a lovely message from a fully verified couple, but when I refused to do the 300 mile round trip because they don't travel they got nasty and blocked me. So you can never tell if nice messages are genuine or not. Do blokes really travel hundreds of miles for a meet ? That's just crazy"

Some do

I had a man message me, he seemed lovely but was too far away to expect him to travel 'on the offchance of a shag' and I said as much... he was really insistant which I thought bizzare!

I stopped answering him in the end as his begging was becoming uncomfortable

over a year ago

If they initially messaged you, but you can't reply, then they must have blocked you.

You can message someone even although they've hidden their profile.

over a year ago

"I had a lovely message from a fully verified couple, but when I refused to do the 300 mile round trip because they don't travel they got nasty and blocked me. So you can never tell if nice messages are genuine or not. Do blokes really travel hundreds of miles for a meet ? That's just crazy"

Think the same here hence I won't meet anyone that lives more than 35 miles/1 hrs drive; if I cannot travel to them, I don't expect them to travel to me. I do get guys persist, I just ignore their messages in the end

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

We've done this before about traveling many miles to meet someone..... I see it as an adventure Ive been as far as Norwich but have considered Spain,Prague and Australia..... Ive had quite a few come 2000+ miles to meet me in Turkey

over a year ago

travelling to turkey is like a holiday i think i could cope with a holiday and sex too

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Well yes theyve all had sex that goes without saying...... Non were off fab they were all off pof

Ive only met one couple from fab there,there was another cpl there this year but being a single guy I couldnt contact them

Even though I had 2 couples and me and another guy waiting for fun

Post new Message to Thread