Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Younger guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I agree everyone has preferences. Don't u think that someone who's younger can be as mature as older.

I believe maturity doesn't come with age but its how fast u grow mentally.

Who would rather fancy a nice chat than a line saying 'let me spin u on my cock' lol...

Some people should think abt it..

Nobody is pushing you...its just a fair chance..

xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I know some very immature "older" and some very mature "younger"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lesson number 2?

over a year ago

Exactly...Thank u.

over a year ago

It helps if you have a nice face... or a face at all, otherwise you can either be polite or a bastard ,the outcome will be the same - not an awnser

After a certain age, I guess it is very difficult to discover any differences in maturity in one or another... the fact is that at some point, when you have your personality all build up, age wont give you much more other than life experience (which in most cases, people dont get or keep anything out of it).

over a year ago

Well I think it's great that you don't see age as a barrier and would shag 99 year olds

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"Well I think it's great that you don't see age as a barrier and would shag 99 year olds "

Centenarians don't turn me on!

over a year ago

"Well I think it's great that you don't see age as a barrier and would shag 99 year olds

Centenarians don't turn me on!"

He is limited to double figures not treble tut

over a year ago

The reason i dont meet young guys has nothing to do with maturity, it just does not feel right to me, when i meet i want to feel comfy with who im with not feeling like some sad old woman whos knocking about with young lads to prove to herself she still has it, and thats how it makes me feel, so i tend to go for guys my own age

over a year ago

"Well I think it's great that you don't see age as a barrier and would shag 99 year olds "

Hi Sue

Ok.. perhaps after a certain age our mental capabilites also decrease but i guess he was only talk about maturity. Of course after a certain age, the body gets a bit less interesting (lets put it this way)... but I am sure that there are a lot of guys with a fetish for those crazy 99 year olds :D

over a year ago

i suppose if im still shagging at 99 i'll have to start looking for younger guys

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Well I think it's great that you don't see age as a barrier and would shag 99 year olds

Centenarians don't turn me on!"

So why include them on your profile?

over a year ago

Hi Sue

Ok.. perhaps after a certain age our mental capabilites also decrease but i guess he was only talk about maturity. Of course after a certain age, the body gets a bit less interesting (lets put it this way)... but I am sure that there are a lot of guys with a fetish for those crazy 99 year olds :D"

Well I see you think that it gets less interesting after 40. I have 5 months until my life is doomed. Dooooooomed I tell ya

over a year ago

"i suppose if im still shagging at 99 i'll have to start looking for younger guys "

At that point, please send me a message. I intend to live till 120, with all my sexual capabilities. But even so, I will always be a bit younger than you... hope at that age you wont mind shagging a young 80 year old :D

Btw, I see no problem of women dating younger guys as i see no problem older guys dating out older women. It will just take some time until the rest of the world accepts it with no problem, but we are getting there.

over a year ago

The reason I dont meet younger guys is cos it wouldnt feel right being with people the same age bracket as my son ......

over a year ago

I'm far too immature to meet with young mature guys

over a year ago

That is indeed a very valid reason.

And on the other hand a person also has to be willing to put up with younger guys. For men it is easier. It is mostly physical and visual... and lets face it, when it comes to sex opportunities, in most cases we lose our better judgment.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Younger than my own child? Nope. No interest.

over a year ago

i think when you look at men and woman of any age all are different.

some children in fact teenagers mature very quickly when faced with a domestic situation.

you sometimes read about one teenager bringing up a family because of a sick parent.

Some are driven by work to better themselves and some are just lazy.

think when you are young the world is yours. you dont have to worry about getting a house or serious career if you dont want to and some go off travelling the world etc.

situations are different for everyone and some will mature quicker than others.but always important to retain a little piece of fun inside.

over a year ago

thank u....U really made me think...

xx

over a year ago

Fair enough..x

over a year ago

I've found as I've gotten older, younger men have appealed less and less.

It's nothing personal, just what I do or don't find attractive.

I prefer men with more life experience and some gravitas. However mature a younger person is, there are some things they just aren't going to be able to relate to.

over a year ago

"The reason i dont meet young guys has nothing to do with maturity, it just does not feel right to me, when i meet i want to feel comfy with who im with not feeling like some sad old woman whos knocking about with young lads to prove to herself she still has it, and thats how it makes me feel, so i tend to go for guys my own age"

This is exactly my reasoning.

I don't rigidly stick to the rule of not playing with younger men as I have done on occasions and they have been mature in their outlook, but generally I do feel more comfortable with guys in the late 30s to late 50s bracket.

And let's not be literal about the 99 year old thing, we all know that this is just the default age range that the site has set and that the profile owner just hasn't bothered to set their age filters.

over a year ago

Yes I agree and have chatted to and been messaged by guys my age that come across immature, equally by youngsters that come across mature but it wouldn't make a difference, I still wouldn't meet young lads, just doesn't feel right at all

over a year ago

your not that young. young guys look better and have harder cocks and are usualy more cheerful.

i usualy prefer older men who are more likely to be more reliable and experienced though.

Post new Message to Thread