Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sexual Matters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I understand this is a sexual site.. but when i see topics in the lounge that are of a non sexual nature and someone comes along and starts putting sexual comments and references in.. this errs me a little.. just be nice to have a discussion about something without it having to turn crude..

am i the only one that thinks that way??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've not really noticed it to be honest, maybe I've become immune to it

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

Cheadle

I see fab as just another social networking site with the added advantage that there are people on it who hold similar values, so it does annoy me when people say it's just a "sex site" and we shouldn't talk about everyday things, just my opinion, xxx

By *nfieldishCouple
over a year ago

Enfield

It amuses me tho...when serious or topical matters are discussed...quite sensibly...and there are pics of cocks bums n fannies all over the thread...makes me giggle...

over a year ago

"I understand this is a sexual site.. but when i see topics in the lounge that are of a non sexual nature and someone comes along and starts putting sexual comments and references in.. this errs me a little.. just be nice to have a discussion about something without it having to turn crude..

am i the only one that thinks that way??"

I fully agree and those who do it should get a grip or whip and blindfold with baby oil and group sex with ......ooops

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"It amuses me tho...when serious or topical matters are discussed...quite sensibly...and there are pics of cocks bums n fannies all over the thread...makes me giggle... "

I know what you mean. I find it even more... entertaining I guess, when there is a serious thread on politics, ethics or whatever displaying nude and provocative avatars. It just feels so odd at times when an erect cock talks about the European polictics, a wide open fanny shot asks what people are having for tea etc. It is quite funny sometimes.

over a year ago

"It amuses me tho...when serious or topical matters are discussed...quite sensibly...and there are pics of cocks bums n fannies all over the thread...makes me giggle...

I know what you mean. I find it even more... entertaining I guess, when there is a serious thread on politics, ethics or whatever displaying nude and provocative avatars. It just feels so odd at times when an erect cock talks about the European polictics, a wide open fanny shot asks what people are having for tea etc. It is quite funny sometimes."

This is the FAB world.........

over a year ago

"It amuses me tho...when serious or topical matters are discussed...quite sensibly...and there are pics of cocks bums n fannies all over the thread...makes me giggle...

I know what you mean. I find it even more... entertaining I guess, when there is a serious thread on politics, ethics or whatever displaying nude and provocative avatars. It just feels so odd at times when an erect cock talks about the European polictics, a wide open fanny shot asks what people are having for tea etc. It is quite funny sometimes."

I find it extremely hard to take posts seriously with some of the avatars, hence I tend to stay clear of these types of threads...it is just very off putting trying to have a debate with a cock

over a year ago

I got really excited the other day when I saw Fab advertised on the tv till I realised it was for an online shop.

Havnt got a clue what this has got to do with thread just felt need to say it. Oh and please don't look at boobs while ready this its a serious post

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

I know what you mean. I find it even more... entertaining I guess, when there is a serious thread on politics, ethics or whatever displaying nude and provocative avatars. It just feels so odd at times when an erect cock talks about the European polictics, a wide open fanny shot asks what people are having for tea etc. It is quite funny sometimes.

I find it extremely hard to take posts seriously with some of the avatars, hence I tend to stay clear of these types of threads...it is just very off putting trying to have a debate with a cock "

Trouble is they can spit at you

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I got really excited the other day when I saw Fab advertised on the tv till I realised it was for an online shop.

Havnt got a clue what this has got to do with thread just felt need to say it. Oh and please don't look at boobs while ready this its a serious post "

You tease lol... I wanted to look and you are hidden lol...

over a year ago

I find it extremely hard to take posts seriously with some of the avatars, hence I tend to stay clear of these types of threads...it is just very off putting trying to have a debate with a cock "

Unless of course it's a 'mass debate'!

Boom boom!

I'll get my coat!

over a year ago

"I got really excited the other day when I saw Fab advertised on the tv till I realised it was for an online shop.

Havnt got a clue what this has got to do with thread just felt need to say it. Oh and please don't look at boobs while ready this its a serious post You tease lol... I wanted to look and you are hidden lol..."

Sowie

over a year ago

I find it extremely hard to take posts seriously with some of the avatars, hence I tend to stay clear of these types of threads...it is just very off putting trying to have a debate with a cock

Boom boom!

I'll get my coat! "

Chuckles...trust you

over a year ago

Boom boom!

I'll get my coat! "

May want a hat it's wet out there

Post new Message to Thread