Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lyers... and lies?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Following on (Kind of) from the truth thread..

Do you ever lie to playmates.. Either to start with, like when younger and were all airline pilots or someone were not in the club, thinking it impresses.. Or worse, bigger whoppers that get deeper and deeper and deeper as time goes on lol??

Lyers always get found out eh... And how stupid do they look when they do lol.

We find being honest from the off helps.. being upfront about things, ok your not going to give a potential one off the whole 9 yards but we tend to skirt the truth rather than actually lie...

Thoughts?? Anyone need to lie maybe.. Different for all were sure...

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Try not too lol what ya see is what ya get maybe the odd white one here and there such as im really five foot eight with a ten inch dick lol

Reply privately

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

It can be tempting.

I was at a wedding the other week and was chatting to another guest who was asking me lots of questions - eventually I realised she was chatting me up (it's been a while...).

Anyway, she seemed to think I was in the band, and totally lost interest when I told her what I actually do for a living. Now, I could have blagged something sexier, but it didn't occur to me to do so - fairly sure that my honesty cost me that night.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We absolutely detest liars. We are as honest as the day is long and, very naively expect others to be the same.

It always comes as a massive disappointment when we find out that we've been lied to. We'd rather someone said nothing at all than tell lies.

Hate it! Hate it! Hate it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We absolutely detest liars. We are as honest as the day is long and, very naively expect others to be the same.

It always comes as a massive disappointment when we find out that we've been lied to. We'd rather someone said nothing at all than tell lies.

Hate it! Hate it! Hate it!"

Always comes home and bites em on the bum though eh... and as said, don't they just look stupid when it does...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It can be tempting.

I was at a wedding the other week and was chatting to another guest who was asking me lots of questions - eventually I realised she was chatting me up (it's been a while...).

Anyway, she seemed to think I was in the band, and totally lost interest when I told her what I actually do for a living. Now, I could have blagged something sexier, but it didn't occur to me to do so - fairly sure that my honesty cost me that night."

Oh God you mean you're NOT in a band !!!!

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Dad said to me when I was younger that you need to have a bloody good memory if you're going to tell lies..........I must have told him id done my homework when I had'nt

But that comment still sticks with me because its true

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My Dad said to me when I was younger that you need to have a bloody good memory if you're going to tell lies..........I must have told him id done my homework when I had'nt

But that comment still sticks with me because its true

"

It is 100% true eh....

Always remember when younger too, your mates, the ones who told porkies and dished the crap, where are they now lol.. didn't take long before they were avoided at all costs as I remember.... Those who were always upfront, regardless of mistakes.. well for us even those we still see and trust..

Suppose thats what it boils down to in a way... Trust eh!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Totally agree, lying just isn't an option for me, and not just on here. I've been told more than once that I'm too open and honest, but thats just me, cannot see any point in lying even if on occasion the truth isn't what people want to hear...................

Reply privately

over a year ago

Another good saying was.. if you have nothing good to say about someone then say nothing lol...

Now... who of us stuck to that one lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My Dad said to me when I was younger that you need to have a bloody good memory if you're going to tell lies..........

"

You have to remember which lie you told which person

The truth is easier, though you can answer a question in many ways

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Another good saying was.. if you have nothing good to say about someone then say nothing lol...

"

Lol, in here....

I think moaning or slagging others off is a sign of;

Insecurity,

You think they are better than you,

Jealous,

lack in social maturity

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh, its all lies.

Im really single bloke!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lol, in here....

Insecurity,

Jealous,

lack in social maturity

"

Jealousy is one of the ugliest things anyone can have, especially in this scene... combined with insecurity then its a recipe for utter disaster...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh, its all lies.

Im really single bloke! "

If you are... I'll become Bi then.. Why not lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Another good saying was.. if you have nothing good to say about someone then say nothing lol...

Lol, in here....

Insecurity,

Jealous,

lack in social maturity

"

tell that to the small minority that keep messaging me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh, its all lies.

Im really single bloke!

If you are... I'll become Bi then.. Why not lol. "

Now I have that in writing...and infront of witnesses.

Do you want to be the big spoon or the little spoon?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh, its all lies.

Im really single bloke!

If you are... I'll become Bi then.. Why not lol.

Now I have that in writing...and infront of witnesses.

Do you want to be the big spoon or the little spoon? "

Lets start with the little one... no need to rush these things eh lol..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol, in here....

Insecurity,

Jealous,

lack in social maturity

tell that to the small minority that keep messaging me "

Aw Mally, you don;t seem to be having much luck with folk ... first being nasty to your better half and sending you nasty messages ... don't let them get you down, just think about all the good messages, comments and responses you get ... the rest are worthless x

Reply privately

over a year ago

" just think about all the good messages, comments and responses you get ... the rest are worthless x"

Never a truer word spoken lol.. Bless ya xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh, its all lies.

Im really single bloke!

If you are... I'll become Bi then.. Why not lol. "

I couldn't be Bi, I get rejected enough by ONE gender,

Reply privately

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

We should feel sorry for liars; they obviously feel inadequate as the person they are or why would they feel the need to spout bullshit. Whilst I say we should feel sorry for them…. I fecking well don’t!

I agree with the previous comment about liars needing a good memory… however, many a liar works around the memory requirement by avoiding detail in much of what they openly share (for example on a forum) and then hope the individual recipients of the various bullshit never start talking to each other to compare notes…. This too is flawed… It’s a small world and sooner or later people do talk.

To me, trying to fob someone off with a pile of bullshit is just about the most disrespectful thing you can do to someone else… this then worsens when the bullshit involves lying about someone else and even more so when they lie about someone else in order to transfer the blame of their bullshit.

Those who lie to manipulate others should remember one thing … the clock is ticking!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I couldn't be Bi, I get rejected enough by ONE gender, "

At least being rejected... you were noticed to start with lol..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I couldn't be Bi, I get rejected enough by ONE gender,

At least being rejected... you were noticed to start with lol.. "

mutual appreciation society going on there boys...how lovely..

Reply privately

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

"

Anyway, she seemed to think I was in the band, and totally lost interest when I told her what I actually do for a living.

Oh God you mean you're NOT in a band !!!! "

I'm between bands at the moment...musical differences you know...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I'm between bands at the moment...musical differences you know... "

What... they could play and you couldn't or.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

i dont lie to people i meet off of here, i dont feel i need to, they only people i meet for sex so what have i got to lie to them about?

To impress them? cummon im a single female who meets single men what else do i need to say to get a shag

Reply privately

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

"

I'm between bands at the moment...musical differences you know...

What... they could play and you couldn't or..... "

No. They liked Annie Get Your Gun, and I wanted to see Oklahoma! again.

Heathens...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol, in here....

Insecurity,

Jealous,

lack in social maturity

Aw Mally, you don;t seem to be having much luck with folk ... first being nasty to your better half and sending you nasty messages ... don't let them get you down, just think about all the good messages, comments and responses you get ... the rest are worthless x"

when was I nasty to my better half?

Reply privately

over a year ago

We have met a few, the most amazing and blatant liar being a female that lied about her age and size. Although not actual lies she also had false teeth and a very obvious limp that was never mentioned during our chats, soon put a cam rule in place after that liaison.

We all lie to one degree or another, the real problems come from what each of us determine as acceptable or 'little white lies'. There can be a huge gulf between what's seen as okay and what's not, for instance:

We used to use false names on our profile, however once we were certain that the people we were in contact with were as stated ie a couple/female we instantly explained that we were actually called...........

One such couple on hearing our real names sent us a message saying "If you have lied about your names what else have you lied about" and blocked/deleted us on site and MSN.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol, in here....

Insecurity,

Jealous,

lack in social maturity

Aw Mally, you don;t seem to be having much luck with folk ... first being nasty to your better half and sending you nasty messages ... don't let them get you down, just think about all the good messages, comments and responses you get ... the rest are worthless x

when was I nasty to my better half?"

I didn't suggest you were being nasty to your other half! I was referring to a comment made in another thread, where you stated your wife had been put off by other peoples nasty comments! Jeez

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Can't see the point in lying - what an utter waste of time - a good one to say to someone who is bullshitting is to say 'yes, I saw you do that......' or whatever - if you ever get the chance its fantastic to watch their faces!

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

I dont need to lie, as I am sooooo fantastic everyone wants to know me!

Ok, ok, so thats a lie, and I dislike liars, soooo, does that mean I dont like myself?

Hmmmmm, why is lie spelt with an "e", but liars is spelt with an "a"?

Oh fuck, now I am confused!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I dont need to lie, as I am sooooo fantastic everyone wants to know me!

Ok, ok, so thats a lie, and I dislike liars, soooo, does that mean I dont like myself?

Oh fuck, now I am confused!"

Of course your confused, you've just used a word with two vowels in it. there aren't that many vowels in the welsh dictionary i can't see any point in lying. i am what i am, and if that isn't enough then so be it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol, in here....

Insecurity,

Jealous,

lack in social maturity

when was I nasty to my better half?

I didn't suggest you were being nasty to your other half! I was referring to a comment made in another thread, where you stated your wife had been put off by other peoples nasty comments! Jeez "

ooooooh sorry pet.

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"I dont need to lie, as I am sooooo fantastic everyone wants to know me!

Oh fuck, now I am confused! Of course your confused, you've just used a word with two vowels in it. there aren't that many vowels in the welsh dictionary i can't see any point in lying. i am what i am, and if that isn't enough then so be it."

Twll d'yn bob sais!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

There's no need to be like that

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't see what anyone would want to lie about anyway?

That said I did have one lady tell me she was a few years the better side of 40 than she actually was, but it was still her in the pics so didn't bother me...

Reply privately

over a year ago

as human we all tell little white lies ie sorry im late traffice was murder ie hit snooze too many times! its when u can tell the difference between lies and truth that u have a problem! or when u cant see that your pert bottom is actually like 3 children fightin in a duvet... or your 3 inch cock is not 8 inches!! or you need to make up a wonderful life cause you are so insecure about your ordinary one!!

(posted by a fat facially challenged female!)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"as human we all tell little white lies ie sorry im late traffice was murder ie hit snooze too many times! its when u can tell the difference between lies and truth that u have a problem! or when u cant see that your pert bottom is actually like 3 children fightin in a duvet... or your 3 inch cock is not 8 inches!! or you need to make up a wonderful life cause you are so insecure about your ordinary one!!

(posted by a fat facially challenged female!) "

Made me chuckle...

We all tell little white lies... human nature..

Reply privately

over a year ago

in a liars world my profile would read " slim beautiful female sweet nature loves all men very sweet and loving nature" but it doesnt he he xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

ooooooh sorry pet."

No worries ... I'll get better at this posting lark ... if it kills me

Reply privately

over a year ago

think very hard in fact ya dont need to think you know wot im talking bout dont get out of your depth some one else is stepping in now they are friends of mine

Reply privately

over a year ago

"think very hard in fact ya dont need to think you know wot im talking bout dont get out of your depth some one else is stepping in now they are friends of mine

"

ehhhhhhhhhh sound like a cyber cop lmao

Reply privately

over a year ago

"think very hard in fact ya dont need to think you know wot im talking bout dont get out of your depth some one else is stepping in now they are friends of mine

"

Ok, thanks, kind of you..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok, thanks, kind of you.. "

are ya scared now lmao

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok, thanks, kind of you..

are ya scared now lmao"

Been getting cryptic messages via mail... blocked and now in here.

Sad...

Reply privately

over a year ago

lol never brave enough to say whats on the mind huh lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"lol never brave enough to say whats on the mind huh lol"

Wish they would.. they have the number, simple eh!

Thought people had grown up...

Reply privately