Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Milking the prostate

Jump to newest

By *iss Maverick OP   Woman
over a year ago

Porthcawl

How do I milk it? From a female perspective?

Sorry for the vulgarity, but I slide a finger inside and I can feel two bands (rectum muscles I assume?)

Then what? Help!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issYeuxBleusWoman
over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

Oooooh here for other perspectives, but in my experience, when I find that spot it usually hardens and they tense up all over. Then I give it a lovely massage while I suck the Willy

By *rg4Man
over a year ago

hunktown

"Oooooh here for other perspectives, but in my experience, when I find that spot it usually hardens and they tense up all over. Then I give it a lovely massage while I suck the Willy "

Fucking hell

By *rg4Man
over a year ago

hunktown

"How do I milk it? From a female perspective?

Sorry for the vulgarity, but I slide a finger inside and I can feel two bands (rectum muscles I assume?)

Then what? Help!!! "

No idea I just enjoy it lol

By *hors fantasyCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Oooooh here for other perspectives, but in my experience, when I find that spot it usually hardens and they tense up all over. Then I give it a lovely massage while I suck the Willy "

Can we borrow you to teach gemma

By *irthandgirthMan
over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

For me it's an instant erection killer and I just need to pee. I've had several partners attempt it with the same result.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

Not in

By *ooBulMan
over a year ago

Missin’ Yo’ Kissin’

Then what? Help!!! "

STOP!!!!

Go & Cut yer fingernails 1st saucy!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Not in "

Live a little

over a year ago

"Oooooh here for other perspectives, but in my experience, when I find that spot it usually hardens and they tense up all over. Then I give it a lovely massage while I suck the Willy

For me it's an instant erection killer and I just need to pee. I've had several partners attempt it with the same result."

If you need a pee, that means the right spot is being aroused.

Just relax, and the pee sensation will go and you'll start to anal orgasm, if done correctly you'll get hard and cum hands free

over a year ago

I know what it is and the idea behind it but the terminology confuses me. Does this mean cum is prostate milk?

By *olex99Man
over a year ago

Hull

Will you marry me? Lol

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

So when you've inserted a very well lubed finger, you can kind of feel a different spot, it feels fleshier. Like a different kind of tissue if that makes sense?

Quite often men get the urge to pee because of where it's located, I'd suggest not pressing too hard! You can do a sort of beckoning motion with a curled finger, like a come here kind of sign. Or lightly tickle it. Go slowly and ask/check how it feels for the man, for one it's hot to hear and another, it tells you when you've hit the right spot. It can take time, definitely giving a blowjob or wanking the cock at the same time is a lot of fun.

Not every man will enjoy it. But you learn through communicating. Happy milking OP.

over a year ago

…. Speachless ….

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

My experience is women are far to rough and fast , then need to lean to go slow and gentle jusr like they tell us to when putting a cock up their bum !! . Then it might have a chance of working otherwise it’s just horrible

By *agicmichael94Man
over a year ago

gloucester

Amazing !

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

"Not in

Live a little"

I'd rather die

By *rg4Man
over a year ago

hunktown

"Oooooh here for other perspectives, but in my experience, when I find that spot it usually hardens and they tense up all over. Then I give it a lovely massage while I suck the Willy

For me it's an instant erection killer and I just need to pee. I've had several partners attempt it with the same result.

Just relax, and the pee sensation will go and you'll start to anal orgasm, if done correctly you'll get hard and cum hands free "

When shall we try

over a year ago

Just relax, and the pee sensation will go and you'll start to anal orgasm, if done correctly you'll get hard and cum hands free

When shall we try "

Who's getting milked?

By *ko12Man
over a year ago

LLANGOLLEN

Would love to find someone willing to do this for me , sounds like my kind of fun

over a year ago

"Not in "

Oooooh it very much is

By *rg4Man
over a year ago

hunktown

When shall we try

Who's getting milked? "

Why not both

over a year ago

"Not in

Live a little

I'd rather die "

Ssshhh I'll stick a film on for ya.

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS
over a year ago

South Birmingham

i am yet to cum hands free, and trust me i have had my postate played with a lot, i do leak a lot of pre-cum to be fair when done with either fingers, cocks or dildo.

i do not get hard at all when my ass is played with, for me they are opposite.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

"Not in

Live a little

I'd rather die

Ssshhh I'll stick a film on for ya. "

I'd rather stick to original plan

over a year ago

"Not in

Live a little

I'd rather die

I'd rather stick to original plan "

We'll swap half way through.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

"Not in

Live a little

I'd rather die

We'll swap half way through."

I'm not game for that

over a year ago

Take him to a farm, they have machines for that these days.

over a year ago

"Not in

Live a little

I'd rather die

I'm not game for that "

You can't say no to me

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

"Not in

Live a little

I'd rather die

I'm not game for that

You can't say no to me "

I can when it comes to tieing me up or putting things up my bum, no matter how hot your butt is

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Just relax, and the pee sensation will go and you'll start to anal orgasm, if done correctly you'll get hard and cum hands free "

the killer question; how do I do it “correctly”. And where is the spot?

over a year ago

Porthcawl

"So when you've inserted a very well lubed finger, you can kind of feel a different spot, it feels fleshier. Like a different kind of tissue if that makes sense?

Quite often men get the urge to pee because of where it's located, I'd suggest not pressing too hard! You can do a sort of beckoning motion with a curled finger, like a come here kind of sign. Or lightly tickle it. Go slowly and ask/check how it feels for the man, for one it's hot to hear and another, it tells you when you've hit the right spot. It can take time, definitely giving a blowjob or wanking the cock at the same time is a lot of fun.

Not every man will enjoy it. But you learn through communicating. Happy milking OP. "

thank you.. how far in are we talking here?

By *irthandgirthMan
over a year ago

If I need to pee I don't need to be relaxing anything if I'm not next to the toilet

I've tried it a few times with the same result.

over a year ago

Porthcawl

These replies

I need specifics!

over a year ago

Porthcawl

If I need to pee I don't need to be relaxing anything if I'm not next to the toilet

I've tried it a few times with the same result. "

I don’t mind a bit of pee

By *irthandgirthMan
over a year ago

"So when you've inserted a very well lubed finger, you can kind of feel a different spot, it feels fleshier. Like a different kind of tissue if that makes sense?

Not every man will enjoy it. But you learn through communicating. Happy milking OP. thank you.. how far in are we talking here? "

If you are in past the wrist I think you may have gone in too far.

By *irthandgirthMan
over a year ago

I've tried it a few times with the same result. I don’t mind a bit of pee "

We never discussed that haha

over a year ago

Just relax, and the pee sensation will go and you'll start to anal orgasm, if done correctly you'll get hard and cum hands free the killer question; how do I do it “correctly”. And where is the spot? "

It's about 2 - 3 inches in, it feels likes a little knot, like a little lump.

Rub your finger around it, up and down on it, (like your fingering for someone to come here)

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Ooo I love these threads. Sharing the knowledge, I'm always up for new ideas. I'd like to milk the prostrate...not sure i ever will though...we'll see.

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Not in "

. You surprise me

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Just relax, and the pee sensation will go and you'll start to anal orgasm, if done correctly you'll get hard and cum hands free the killer question; how do I do it “correctly”. And where is the spot?

Rub your finger around it, up and down on it, (like your fingering for someone to come here) "

I think I might need to change fingers, as mine tends to only just get past the second muscle ring, if that makes sense?

over a year ago

hat to double read that i thought it said milk of the poppy

over a year ago

Not every man will enjoy it. But you learn through communicating. Happy milking OP. "

Which lube asking for myself?

over a year ago

" the killer question; how do I do it “correctly”. And where is the spot?

Rub your finger around it, up and down on it, (like your fingering for someone to come here) I think I might need to change fingers, as mine tends to only just get past the second muscle ring, if that makes sense? "

Don't put your whole finger right up, or that's too far.

Just past the 2nd knuckle on your finger should be about right.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Using latex gloves is fun

I use liquid silk and only up to my knuckle. Rim him first to get those nerve endings sensitive and he will open easily for you. Slide in and feel for a pad, be prepared for lots of different finger movements and if you can put pressure on his perineum as well, it's a lot of fun

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

It's something I've not experienced but from reading up on it can apparently make the orgasm more intense so it's definitely intriguing wouldn't mind giving it a go one day to see if it makes any more difference

over a year ago

"It's something I've not experienced but from reading up on it can apparently make the orgasm more intense so it's definitely intriguing wouldn't mind giving it a go one day to see if it makes any more difference "

I'll lend a finger when you're ready.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"It's something I've not experienced but from reading up on it can apparently make the orgasm more intense so it's definitely intriguing wouldn't mind giving it a go one day to see if it makes any more difference

I'll lend a finger when you're ready. "

As long as you don't get over excited and try more than one, you'll do

over a year ago

"It's something I've not experienced but from reading up on it can apparently make the orgasm more intense so it's definitely intriguing wouldn't mind giving it a go one day to see if it makes any more difference

As long as you don't get over excited and try more than one, you'll do "

Ok ok, I'll leave the strap on at home.

By *agicmichael94Man
over a year ago

gloucester

Could always try a prostate massage toy

over a year ago

Porthcawl

"Using latex gloves is fun

I use liquid silk and only up to my knuckle. Rim him first to get those nerve endings sensitive and he will open easily for you. Slide in and feel for a pad, be prepared for lots of different finger movements and if you can put pressure on his perineum as well, it's a lot of fun "

thank you great tips

over a year ago

Porthcawl

" the killer question; how do I do it “correctly”. And where is the spot?

Rub your finger around it, up and down on it, (like your fingering for someone to come here) I think I might need to change fingers, as mine tends to only just get past the second muscle ring, if that makes sense?

Don't put your whole finger right up, or that's too far.

Just past the 2nd knuckle on your finger should be about right.

"

thank you! Will give it a go

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

Mmmm this sounds interesting… seen it but never had it done …

over a year ago

Porthcawl

"Could always try a prostate massage toy "
Naa I want to do it with my hands

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"

Not every man will enjoy it. But you learn through communicating. Happy milking OP.

Which lube asking for myself?"

I've used Liquid Silk or Yes! (think it's called organic lube or something) in the past. I'm not an expert on it but I've done it a few times and it's kind of worked.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

As long as you don't get over excited and try more than one, you'll do

Ok ok, I'll leave the strap on at home."

Thank you, one day your patience will pay off though

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

Is this where I make a witty comment about not being able to find the right spot (my phone just typed shit for spot in a nice Freudian slip)

Or maybe something about finger blasting?

Mr

over a year ago

Porthcawl

"Is this where I make a witty comment about not being able to find the right spot (my phone just typed shit for spot in a nice Freudian slip)

Or maybe something about finger blasting?

Mr"

shush shush (or shit shit )

Either way, I need these skills

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

"Not in

. You surprise me "

Like the not wanting to be tied up?

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Not in

. You surprise me

Like the not wanting to be tied up? "

Lies. You loves it

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

"Not in

. You surprise me

Like the not wanting to be tied up?

Lies. You loves it "

As much as the thought of something going up my ass, yes I do

By *agicmichael94Man
over a year ago

gloucester

"Could always try a prostate massage toy Naa I want to do it with my hands "

Then he’ll be a very happy man with all the tips on here !

over a year ago

Porthcawl

"Could always try a prostate massage toy Naa I want to do it with my hands

Then he’ll be a very happy man with all the tips on here ! "

depends on how long my fingers are

By *inky_CarpenterMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Easiest way is to have him lie on his back whith his bum near the edge of the bed knees up and legs apart. Start by just teasing and rimming him with a well lubed finger to relax the sphincter muscles.( Playing with his cock won't hurt either )

Slowly work your finger inside until you can freely slide it in and out as you stroke or suck him. Slide your middle finger all the way in and curl it slightly upwards and feel the rectum wall.

Slowly withdraw your finger while stroking or rubbing the rectal wall until you feel a textured lump. His moans and muscle spasms will tell you instantly that you've found the G-spot.

Start to tease and rub it with the finger tip. Massage it gently at first and then slowly increase pressure and tempo. He will probably start leaking loads of pre-cum almost immediately. His cock will twitch and jump in pleasure, It won't be long, until he has an ass clenching orgasm and sprays jets of cumm all over himself like a firehose.

By *ean counterMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Next step is the strap-on !! Then it's OMFG !!

Your welcome

over a year ago

Porthcawl

"Easiest way is to have him lie on his back whith his bum near the edge of the bed knees up and legs apart. Start by just teasing and rimming him with a well lubed finger to relax the sphincter muscles.( Playing with his cock won't hurt either )

Slowly work your finger inside until you can freely slide it in and out as you stroke or suck him. Slide your middle finger all the way in and curl it slightly upwards and feel the rectum wall.

Slowly withdraw your finger while stroking or rubbing the rectal wall until you feel a textured lump. His moans and muscle spasms will tell you instantly that you've found the G-spot.

Start to tease and rub it with the finger tip. Massage it gently at first and then slowly increase pressure and tempo. He will probably start leaking loads of pre-cum almost immediately. His cock will twitch and jump in pleasure, It won't be long, until he has an ass clenching orgasm and sprays jets of cumm all over himself like a firehose.

"

thank you!!! Exactly what I needed to read

over a year ago

Amazing! x

over a year ago

Then what? Help!!! "

If you ever need someone to practice on!

By *hil most chillMan
over a year ago

London & Europe

Good gosh I need someone who knows what they're doing to do this to me. I've had the odd finger up the bum in the past but it was just uncomfortable. This deserves perseverance by the sound of it!

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Easiest way is to have him lie on his back whith his bum near the edge of the bed knees up and legs apart. Start by just teasing and rimming him with a well lubed finger to relax the sphincter muscles.( Playing with his cock won't hurt either )

thank you!!! Exactly what I needed to read "

If you are going all the way in be gentle to avoid any anal tearing

By *agicmichael94Man
over a year ago

gloucester

"

over a year ago

Porthcawl

thank you!!! Exactly what I needed to read

If you are going all the way in be gentle to avoid any anal tearing "

oh golly, I’m limiting to my fingers… for now

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Then what? Help!!!

If you ever need someone to practice on! "

the temptation is real.. I feel a Guinea pig may be necessary

over a year ago

Then what? Help!!!

If you ever need someone to practice on! the temptation is real.. I feel a Guinea pig may be necessary "

I’m all yours x

over a year ago

I’ve heard this feels amazing. I’m quite intrigued to try to be honest

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Then what? Help!!!

If you ever need someone to practice on! the temptation is real.. I feel a Guinea pig may be necessary

I’m all yours x"

well aren’t I lucky

over a year ago

I just went number 2 and spunked on the toilet seat

By *inky_CarpenterMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Guys, pease don't pm me asking for a prostate massage! I was just sharing some advise based on my experiences, not offering to finger every bum within 1000 miles...

over a year ago

Then what? Help!!!

If you ever need someone to practice on! the temptation is real.. I feel a Guinea pig may be necessary

I’m all yours x well aren’t I lucky "

Awww shucks! If only x

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Not every man will enjoy it. But you learn through communicating. Happy milking OP. thank you.. how far in are we talking here? "

Have you ever seen that episode of 'All Creatures Great and Small' - the one with the cow........

A

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Thread post of the month

over a year ago

"Guys, pease don't pm me asking for a prostate massage! I was just sharing some advise based on my experiences, not offering to finger every bum within 1000 miles... "

*Deletes draft message*

over a year ago

Porthcawl

"Guys, pease don't pm me asking for a prostate massage! I was just sharing some advise based on my experiences, not offering to finger every bum within 1000 miles... "
likewise- I’ve no idea how to do it, hence the question

over a year ago

I feel the need to wax or veet my bum hole!

over a year ago

Two lubed fingers inserted and press gently on the prostrate-you'll know if is working!

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Ladies, please do pm me asking to give me a prostate massage! I am hoping to share some advise based on my experiences, and will accept any offers to finger my bum within 1000 miles... "

By *ndy58Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I know what it is and the idea behind it but the terminology confuses me. Does this mean cum is prostate milk?"

To some extent. The main component of semen comes from the seminal vesicles, about 70%, but the next highest proportion, 25-30%, is from the prostate. Sperm makes up less than 5% of semen.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Guys, pease don't pm me asking for a prostate massage! I was just sharing some advise based on my experiences, not offering to finger every bum within 1000 miles...

*Deletes draft message*

"

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Then what? Help!!! "

You know the whole “male g spot” thing around the prostate is just a made up line men use to get women to finger their bum holes?

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Wish more women were openly into this

Had a girl do it to me a little while back. I was hesitant but it ended up being amazing

over a year ago

Not buying it. I wouldn't inflict my arsehole on anyone..

By *ocksareoffMan
over a year ago

Out n About

oooo, something added onto the to do list, hang that should be the do to me list

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Then what? Help!!!

You know the whole “male g spot” thing around the prostate is just a made up line men use to get women to finger their bum holes?"

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I'm quite prepared to submit to this...also able to supply gloves if necessary and lube

By *eardedman7Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

Open

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Then what? Help!!!

You know the whole “male g spot” thing around the prostate is just a made up line men use to get women to finger their bum holes?"

any excuse

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Just the title made my eyes water

over a year ago

"Not in

Live a little

I'd rather die

I'm not game for that

You can't say no to me "

It would be a big yes from me

over a year ago

Then what? Help!!!

If you ever need someone to practice on! the temptation is real.. I feel a Guinea pig may be necessary "

Squeak Squeak

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Then what? Help!!!

Squeak Squeak "

By *rNice.Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

Then what? Help!!! "

use an ice lolly on him while reading out loud the auto trader .... usually does the trick .

By *he one 23Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

Miss a prostate massage due to having mine remove 4 Yr ago due to cancer .I used to love it .

over a year ago

Check out ruby Ryder she has podcasts and websites will teach you everything you need to know. X

over a year ago

.....wow!

By *eedslad83Man
over a year ago

leeds

You won't pee, it's just a feeling. Anal orgasms are amazing

over a year ago

Jab your fingers on the lump and bash it till he squirts.

over a year ago

"Jab your fingers on the lump and bash it till he squirts. "
thats a half baked turtle

By *exiSalliTV/TS
over a year ago

Chester

I would love to experience this...

over a year ago

I'll be guinea pig for any lady wanting to try this

By *olbornsubguyMan
over a year ago

london

Can a gay guy help advise here? Take it very gently at first with a curled finger (as someone said, like a ‘come hither’ sign) and start with gentle stroking. As the prostate gets more stimulated it begins to harden till you are rubbing against a small hard lump. Maintain gentle pressure and movement but for god’s sake don’t jab against it! It should feel pleasurable but may not make every guy shoot. It helps if he’s turned on and hasn’t cum recently. I never ever used to cum from being arse fucked till my master locked my cock in chastity. Now it’s the only way I can cum it happens much more regularly

over a year ago

Porthcawl

"Check out ruby Ryder she has podcasts and websites will teach you everything you need to know. X"
thank you

By *ot couple 69 300Couple
over a year ago

basingstoke

I do this at least once a week for my man and suck just the tip at same time , guaranteed a mouthful in 2 minutes compared to the normal 2 hours lol

over a year ago

I've never had this because I'm still at the "OMG What are you doing" phase but I've always been curious!

By *nobyMan
over a year ago

Dorchester

Then what? Help!!!

Nooo! You’ll split t he Guinea pig with your finger , they are only small.

By *r MatlockMan
over a year ago

Stratford on Avon

[Removed by poster at 10/01/23 16:40:06]

By *r MatlockMan
over a year ago

Stratford on Avon

My word, you sound amazing!!

Post new Message to Thread