Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

single women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I invited one to our social the other day, instead of deleting it as a lot do, I got a reply saying if you read my profile, you would see that i dont travel.

Ok thinks me, so rereading her profile again, just I case i missed something, and low and behold, it says on it,"i love the social side of swinging, dinner, a drink blah blah blah", yes it states she doesn't travel, does she sit in her house and never move.

Now find, after trying to reply, i am blocked, any one else had this problem

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

No, if I invite men to a party they always say yes then don't turn up.

Probably a good idea she didn't want to come.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Imagine getting a hundred messages, just like yours, every day from people she doesnt know inviting her to things with even more people shes never met.

You were probably just single male number 47 who had done the same thing this week.

Move on.

over a year ago

The local 5 star restaurant may be one thing.... How far away was the social....?

I'd block you.... For not being clairvoyant...

over a year ago

I would have said up front that I cannot travel but thanks for your invite

over a year ago

"I would have said up front that I cannot travel but thanks for your invite"

But that is evidence that you are a laydee of class....

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Why is it a problem. Everyone moans about not getting a response. You got quite a polite one considering

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Why is it a problem. Everyone moans about not getting a response. You got quite a polite one considering "

Actually it was not a polite reply, but did not feel the need to post the rest of her comments

over a year ago

"Why is it a problem. Everyone moans about not getting a response. You got quite a polite one considering

Actually it was not a polite reply, but did not feel the need to post the rest of her comments"

You should of told her she can order a takeaway whilst listening in on the action via phone.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I invited one to our social the other day, instead of deleting it as a lot do, I got a reply saying if you read my profile, you would see that i dont travel.

Ok thinks me, so rereading her profile again, just I case i missed something, and low and behold, it says on it,"i love the social side of swinging, dinner, a drink blah blah blah", yes it states she doesn't travel, does she sit in her house and never move.

Now find, after trying to reply, i am blocked, any one else had this problem"

I would never block anybody for that reason, or for asking a question or for approaching me. In fact I have only a handful of blocked ones on my profile.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Maybe she meant she liked conversation etc, but that doesnt mean she would like "a social"

over a year ago

"I invited one to our social the other day, instead of deleting it as a lot do, I got a reply saying if you read my profile, you would see that i dont travel.

She's the one with the problem.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

did you mention the buffet.

the laydeeees cant resist a buffet.

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Nor can Warren.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Now find, after trying to reply, i am blocked, any one else had this problem

She's the one with the problem. "

Why is she?

over a year ago

Move on lol.. I get loads of rude messages but at the end of the day its only from people who ain't got the brain capacity to hold a good conversations ! lol..

over a year ago

"I would have said up front that I cannot travel but thanks for your invite

But that is evidence that you are a laydee of class.... "

Thank you kind sir

over a year ago

always gets me the amount of times i see single ladies and couples complaining about a lack of men showing up.

id be happy to get an invite and if i wasnt working id show up.

Post new Message to Thread