Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sizes

Jump to newest

By *ancs Minx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Burnley

Would be helpful if we had more accurate sizes for people on here, as so many seem to be in wrong catagories in their description of themselves, some on here look curvy but put ample, and vise versa, would it not be better for women to have size 12 14 16 etc, and men have waist and chest sizes? any thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

I say im 18/20.. think thats clear ! dont like the idea of a curvy man .. I tend to go by waist size/ weight/ height to jusdge the build of a guy..

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well i use a really unique way, i look at someones pictures to see if i like them or not. If they dont have pictures i dont bother

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

[Removed by poster at 22/11/12 16:07:43]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's just how they see themselves. If there are photos you just have a look at them and decide if they are for you.

Cali

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

How about:

- weight of boobs

- weight of cock

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"Would be helpful if we had more accurate sizes for people on here, as so many seem to be in wrong catagories in their description of themselves, some on here look curvy but put ample, and vise versa, would it not be better for women to have size 12 14 16 etc, and men have waist and chest sizes? any thoughts?"

I measure things in the number of m's - mmmm is better than mmm

over a year ago

'Their description of themselves....'

So maybe your interpretation is wrong?

over a year ago

Yeh it would I think, particularly with profiles where the person(s) haven't or are unwilling to upload pictures. Least that way you can get a rudimentary view of what a person might look like.

Also, two people who have similar chest/waist/height/bust sizes might look vastly different from one another e.g. a tall size 14 lady would look different from a short size 14 lady, as would a tall man with a 42 inch chest would look different from a short man with a 42 inch chest; just providing the basic details of "average/ample/athletic" etc isn't a true reflective

By *ichaelsmyMan
over a year ago

douglas

I always think hat some of you ladies get in wrong, say your ample when your curvy or curvy when average.

So yeah I think dress size would probably be better.

But who will explain a ladies dress size to the guys lol ol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Well i use a really unique way, i look at someones pictures to see if i like them or not. If they dont have pictures i dont bother"

Good way of doing things!!

People will des robe themselves however they want to, you can't exactly sue them for misrepresentation if they are what you define as a certain size category lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Describe

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Some of the pics are so close up you cant determine what size/shape people are curvy or ample or fabulous? If they dont put is on their profile specifcally then it does put me off mailing.

Im not sizist (if there is such a thing) though talking to someone to eventually find out they are double the size you think they are does put you in an awkward situation. Sort of .. 'i like you but not enough to shag you' It'll be hard both for them and you as after a load of chat - theres no easy way to put it

over a year ago

Think a 6ft Adonis, tanned with a 6 pack........., well that's not me

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I'm still a bit taller than I am wide. What description should I use?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

There is already enough size fascism without adding to it on here. If a person has recent photos go by them if not how would you know they were giving an accurate size anyway?

Mrs N size 10 in M and S size 12 in Next size 14 in FCUK size gorgeous in Mr Ns eyes lol

over a year ago

doesnt matter to me.

ability to enjoy yourself and have a good time is all that does matter.

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

There are certainly some descriptions that have a range of sizes, I have seen curvy used from everything from 12 to 20, also fabulous, used for model type figures to size 20 - pics can used but sometimes not always clear if pics are close up.

over a year ago

"There are certainly some descriptions that have a range of sizes, I have seen curvy used from everything from 12 to 20, also fabulous, used for model type figures to size 20 - pics can used but sometimes not always clear if pics are close up."

what do you mean by not always clear if its a close up? Surly a persons size isnt going to shrink if they are 6ft away from a mirror.. providing you can see a full body shot you can work it out

over a year ago

Just go by people's pics. And if there's no pics - ask for one and if its not forthcoming - take the hint and move on!

The word I hate is average! But I just go by what I see when making decisions.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Just go by people's pics. And if there's no pics - ask for one and if its not forthcoming - take the hint and move on!

The word I hate is average! But I just go by what I see when making decisions. "

So many men use the average tag. I go on eyes, smiles and the banter as they are not so subject to weight fluctuations.

over a year ago

Always put myself as curvy

Post new Message to Thread