Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Straight guys who won't meet men, but live to meet tv's

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I don't get why straight men will meet a TV, but not meet a single guy. I mean, what's the difference once the clothes come off???

Anyone explain it to me?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I don't get why straight men will meet a TV, but not meet a single guy. I mean, what's the difference once the clothes come off???

Anyone explain it to me?"

Hair, make-up, perfume, lingerie, aspects of femininity.

over a year ago

"I don't get why straight men will meet a TV, but not meet a single guy. I mean, what's the difference once the clothes come off???

As fabs choices on gender are limited to M,F,TV/TS and abbreviations of these choices. Its a difficult question. A TV is not the same as a TS. A straight man meeting a TV is not the same as a straight man meeting a TS.

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

It's a kink it might be anything from a panty wearer to a fully made up TV.

Single guys are probably more hairy and don't wear hi heels.

By *inthgowmale45Man
over a year ago

linlithgow

I prefer clothes to stay on especially underwear or silk / pvc skirts dresses uniforms

By *isssexysensualityCouple
over a year ago

Harrow

How many straight guys are meeting TS/TVs because they can't find a willing female/couple?

TS tend to be a lot more willing to meet. Incidentally men who choose to become TS tend to be more likely to find meets.

Its a wider societal trend, but also something I suspect occurs on fabs.

Not saying that seeking TS is entirely fueled by desperation/lack of opportunity in the hetero market, but yeah there's something in it.

over a year ago

"How many straight guys are meeting TS/TVs because they can't find a willing female/couple?

TS tend to be a lot more willing to meet. Incidentally men who choose to become TS tend to be more likely to find meets.

Not saying that seeking TS is entirely fueled by desperation/lack of opportunity in the hetero market, but yeah there's something in it."

Choose to become TS?

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

"How many straight guys are meeting TS/TVs because they can't find a willing female/couple?

Not saying that seeking TS is entirely fueled by desperation/lack of opportunity in the hetero market, but yeah there's something in it."

It doesn't sound like you saying men become TS just to get meets, desperate men just turn top TS to get a shag because they can't get on one fab and TS are easy and all this is a growing social trend , at all.

What would gine you the impression someone would read that into your comment.

By *hocohung8Man
over a year ago

Norrh East & East midlands

Simply, drought

over a year ago

Are you wise?

Not even sure where to start with this one

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I'm rarely at dis-ease with what I read on here but this is not one of those rare times.

There are huge assumptions and implications behind what you ask and why ask it anyway?

It's clear you are not being honest or upfront in the thinking behind what you ask. Questions are not plucked from the air. They are formed by the thoughts and ideas being mulled over in someone's head.

If someone meets someone else for company or sex , why does another someone else find it necessary to question their reasons for meeting?

Why don't we question man meets woman or two women or more ?

By *iasubTV/TS
over a year ago

Ilkeston

oh dear

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Tom is as straight as the next man and he likes a bit of cock too. He has had many a TV and tried a TS once. Any port in a storm

By *9alMan
over a year ago

Bridgend

I dont describe myself as TV/TS but do sometimes dress for meets & have a few photos on my profile, I meet a few men who describe themselves as straight. we all have sexual needs why limit yourself

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Gets the FORUM INSURANCE claim forms at the ready

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Anyone explain it to me?

Hair, make-up, perfume, lingerie, aspects of femininity."

This, I imagine? As close to a woman, when there isn’t a woman to be had?

By *issalignedTV/TS
over a year ago

London

over a year ago

Hetero massively outnumbers tv/ts on here and in the real world but sure that’s what it is

By *ts the taking part thatMan
over a year ago

southampton

"Tom is as straight as the next man and he likes a bit of cock too. He has had many a TV and tried a TS once. Any port in a storm"

Does Tim know you are talking about him behind his back?

By *aui.Man
over a year ago

around here

Profile says looking for open minded people, and yet...

I don't even know what to say about this. That's enough Internet for me this morning

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

I find it much easier to find a attractive t girl that I like the look of than a normal guy. He would have to be slim and smooth to make me want to meet.

By *entleman from The NorthMan
over a year ago

Croydon

TS and TV two very different persons..

Don't confuse

By *aui.Man
over a year ago

around here

In fact, in addition to my last post. That comment has clearly been written for effect, a reaction etc. This thread has been dormant for 39 weeks. They have clearly had to search for it.

over a year ago

southampton

"TS and TV two very different persons..

Don't confuse "

It's all men pretending in women's clothes so not vastly different to the watcher even if the dresser wants you to think differently.

over a year ago

Some spot on points in this thread.

My personal take on Gay, straight, bi is that they can mean two things.

For example, sexually im bi meaning i will have sex with a male or a female. But i consider myself straight in a relationship/ appearance/ personality/ and every day normal life. A typical male avatar.

I would not consider a loving lifelong typical husband wife relationship with a man. Never say never i suppose but thats not what my mind and societal upbringing has made me.

I am not a bigot, i have evolved enough from recent generations to understand you dont pick who you are attracted to, you know as you grow what preference is in your core being. Because i am one way doesn't mean i regard people who have different foundations as wrong. You be you, please!!

Meeting TVs over males, personal preference, and possibly if you are honest to yourself easier to accept mentally if you are a conflicted "straight". For me, honestly, i just love sex with people i find sexually attractive.

The less hairy comment above is also spot on, for me anyway. I love smooth bodies, male, female, trans, smooth is my preference no matter who. I link this to hetero genes.

I dont seek out meets with guys that are hairy and overly masculine. Give me a smooth skinny pale guy any day of the week though

This may sound horrible, but it isn't meant to be.... meeting with a TV or a gay male for sex is way, way easier and less complicated than meeting with a hetero female.

over a year ago

I am kinda beyond worrying about how others self label

I am kinda indifferent to who they choose to sleep with too

It's not really up to a complete stranger to define my sexuality or tick a box for me

I currently live with a bloke an have done for some time, but my previous relationships have been with a mix of women and men

So, I guess on the basis of my current set up, some would say I am gay, others bi, others pan...

The label has never been too important to me, as long as those I meet with connect with me as a person

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"

This may sound horrible, but it isn't meant to be.... meeting with a TV or a gay male for sex is way, way easier and less complicated than meeting with a hetero female. "

I totally get that mate. I’m offered “discreet bj, nothing expected in return” daily, yet I state I’m straight on my profile. In fact 3 separate offers only yesterday.

In the 10 years (or so) I’ve been using Fab, I’ve never received the offer of a bj from a woman…..

Fab must be awesome for the bi guys

over a year ago

"

This may sound horrible, but it isn't meant to be.... meeting with a TV or a gay male for sex is way, way easier and less complicated than meeting with a hetero female.

I totally get that mate. I’m offered “discreet bj, nothing expected in return” daily, yet I state I’m straight on my profile. In fact 3 separate offers only yesterday.

In the 10 years (or so) I’ve been using Fab, I’ve never received the offer of a bj from a woman…..

Fab must be awesome for the bi guys "

It isn't

Bi guys get rejected by the 'straight hunters' for being honest about their sexuality

That's (partly) why many guys run a merry dance of stating straight whilst getting cheeky bj's off other blokes

By *uzie69xTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

Don't confuse "

Indeed! And to continue the trans woman hierarchy... don't forget CD (Cross Dressers) and HPW's (Hairy Panty Wearers)...

By *uzie69xTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

"I currently live with a bloke an have done for some time, but my previous relationships have been with a mix of women and men."

I am sure you are settled in your loving co-habiting relationship - but it's interesting your profile says bisexual rather than gay?

In my DRAB (Dressed As A Boy - pre full time female) days, I've been in loving open relationships with guys who were bisexual but declared themselves "gay" so as not to sit on the fence. Kinda like you now?

Now I'm full time TS, I'm meeting bi guys who just can't live openly with a trans woman. I'm fed up being the "dirty secret".

What are your thoughts on living with a TS?

over a year ago

"I currently live with a bloke an have done for some time, but my previous relationships have been with a mix of women and men.

I am sure you are settled in your loving co-habiting relationship - but it's interesting your profile says bisexual rather than gay?

In my DRAB (Dressed As A Boy - pre full time female) days, I've been in loving open relationships with guys who were bisexual but declared themselves "gay" so as not to sit on the fence. Kinda like you now?

Now I'm full time TS, I'm meeting bi guys who just can't live openly with a trans woman. I'm fed up being the "dirty secret".

What are your thoughts on living with a TS?"

Why would it say gay when that defines my current relationship dynamic as opposed to my sexuality?

The two aren't mutually dependent

I wouldn't have an issue with living with a TS if the dynamic was good and felt right

If I am honest though, younger me would have been bothered by it because I was desperate to "fit in"

As I have got older, the opinions of others have held little importance in my choices

Interestingly though, far more opinion has been expressed about our age gap than it has about us being in a same sex relationship

over a year ago

Don't confuse

It's all men pretending in women's clothes so not vastly different to the watcher even if the dresser wants you to think differently."

They are VASTLY different

By *isssexysensualityCouple
over a year ago

Harrow

Not saying that seeking TS is entirely fueled by desperation/lack of opportunity in the hetero market, but yeah there's something in it.

I'm rarely at dis-ease with what I read on here but this is not one of those rare times.

There are huge assumptions and implications behind what you ask and why ask it anyway?

It's clear you are not being honest or upfront in the thinking behind what you ask. Questions are not plucked from the air. They are formed by the thoughts and ideas being mulled over in someone's head.

If someone meets someone else for company or sex , why does another someone else find it necessary to question their reasons for meeting?

Why don't we question man meets woman or two women or more ?

"

What are the assumptions? That there are at least some straight guys on fabs who have met a TV as a substitute for a single woman. I know that may come across as offensive if you twist it some sort of way. But it is also a theory. Can it not just be left at that?

It is necessary to question human behavior to determine social & sexual trends. There is a huge volume of data that can be gleaned and made useful for various applications, many of which for good. I see no reason why such questions should be penalised, unless you think these are the questions best left for politicians or some other 'expert'.

This topic was about man meeting TV (man dressed as woman) as opposed to man meeting man (man dressed as man). So highlighting why they would prefer a man dressed as a woman, and that they may appear to find a preference of TV over a woman dressed as a woman too. Here I explained that it could be that for some guys they prefer or may find it easier to find a TV over a cis gendered woman.

End of. My motivation was simply to add a more rounded perspective than just man meets TV over a gay man.

If I broke some eggshells, then good.

By *entleman from The NorthMan
over a year ago

Croydon

Seriously

over a year ago

southampton

Don't confuse

It's all men pretending in women's clothes so not vastly different to the watcher even if the dresser wants you to think differently.

They are VASTLY different "

Vastly? It's whichever level of pretence you wish to adopt that changes, ultimately if you are a bloke you are a bloke whether pretending to be something you aren't or not.

By *oppolocosTV/TS
over a year ago

inverurie

In denial?

over a year ago

Don't confuse

Vastly? It's whichever level of pretence you wish to adopt that changes, ultimately if you are a bloke you are a bloke whether pretending to be something you aren't or not.

"

For me, absolutely. For someone at the other end of the trans spectrum, it's not pretence

By *d_deeTV/TS
over a year ago

cheshire

What about crossdressers

over a year ago

southampton

Don't confuse

For me, absolutely. For someone at the other end of the trans spectrum, it's not pretence"

Ultimately its all pretence but I appreciate some people are convinced otherwise much like religion it's a unconvincing point of view, I cannot accept that a man can be a woman in any way but am more than happy if they want to believe they can be.

Luckily the majority will not forfeit womens rights for men who are convinced they are now women & the government needs to stop that dead.

The only way forward is a third choice in sport, public toilets etc but the Trans community won't accept that as going back to my initial point the wider society isn't then joining in the game if pretend.

I truly believe Trans men demanding to be women is the pinicle of misogyny, absolutely trying to take womens rights away.

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

Don't confuse

It's all men pretending in women's clothes so not vastly different to the watcher even if the dresser wants you to think differently."

you really have no idea,do you. I definately don't pretend anything

By *uzie69xTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

"Ultimately its all pretence but I appreciate some people are convinced otherwise much like religion it's a unconvincing point of view, I cannot accept that a man can be a woman in any way but am more than happy if they want to believe they can be.

Luckily the majority will not forfeit womens rights for men who are convinced they are now women & the government needs to stop that dead.

The only way forward is a third choice in sport, public toilets etc but the Trans community won't accept that as going back to my initial point the wider society isn't then joining in the game if pretend.

I truly believe Trans men demanding to be women is the pinicle of misogyny, absolutely trying to take womens rights away."

Your views lack full information and just like JK Rowling, using so-called women's vulnerabilities to bash trans women's rights. Kindly please read more widely and think about what you're saying because as a full-time TS, I can confidently say the vast majority of women like me don't pose any threat to women, cis or otherwise.

over a year ago

The thing I object to most in threads like this is people telling others what they are / how they should feel and how they should present

Fuck off with it

It ain't your battle

over a year ago

"The thing I object to most in threads like this is people telling others what they are / how they should feel and how they should present

Fuck off with it

It ain't your battle

"

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"The thing I object to most in threads like this is people telling others what they are / how they should feel and how they should present

Fuck off with it

It ain't your battle

"

They do remind me of those street preachers demanding you repent or convert to their church. I generally find to ignore and carry on walking/ ignoring them.

Society will carry on changing, accepting or tolerating whilst those that cling on to previous generations attitudes will eventually die out with their views also buried alongside.

By *atandjayCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

Get loads of messages from straight guy claiming to be bisexual when we tell them what we are looking for

over a year ago

"Get loads of messages from straight guy claiming to be bisexual when we tell them what we are looking for "

And what happens after that? Curious to know.

over a year ago

Why so many labels. Why can't someone just be fluid or whatever they want and not be questioned by people

Believe it or not someone can identify as straight and still be fluid and play with the same gender.

By *uzie69xTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

"Why so many labels. Why can't someone just be fluid or whatever they want and not be questioned by people

Believe it or not someone can identify as straight and still be fluid and play with the same gender. "

Yep totally agree.

But the cis and hetro-normative fascists say it doesn't compute with them so it ain't so ... Yep fuck them (not literally, God forbid!... {{shudder}})

over a year ago

If i like you, and you like me, lets fuck and make sex smells and sweaty sheets

By *aui.Man
over a year ago

around here

"Why so many labels. Why can't someone just be fluid or whatever they want and not be questioned by people

Believe it or not someone can identify as straight and still be fluid and play with the same gender. "

That's absolutely Bob on

By *4bimMan
over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

half the time the people who have a problem about who you meet were never going to meet you in the first place.

if they dont like it, block them. to much labelling and finger pointing aholes

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

Believe it or not someone can identify as straight and still be fluid and play with the same gender.

Yep totally agree.

But the cis and hetro-normative fascists say it doesn't compute with them so it ain't so ... Yep fuck them (not literally, God forbid!... {{shudder}})"

Nail, head and thread over.

By *idnight_Express69Man
over a year ago

Rochdale

Don't confuse

Oh dear! Where to start with this one …

A TS may have undergone partial or complete reassignment surgery so a post op trans woman will have breasts and a vagina. So, definitely not ‘men pretending in women’s clothes’ as you claim.

A transvestite is a person who only wears the clothing of the opposite gender as a sexual kink. It isn’t related to gender identity.

Post new Message to Thread