Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Not that pill.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not the pill that aids mens erections, but vitamin pills, anyone know what lovely natural ones help us guys feel better healthier generally?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Try a balanced diet

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Decent brand of a multivit, perhaps? Or large dose of Vit C can apparently work wonders, along with echinacea taken 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off.

Above info can freely be found on web - am not posting any medical stuff

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I agreed with whistler...a balanced nutritious diet is all you need.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I like to think my diet is pretty balanced but to supplement it; I used to like Sanatogen multivitamins because you chew em and they are orange flavoured

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I like to think my diet is pretty balanced but to supplement it; I used to like Sanatogen multivitamins because you chew em and they are orange flavoured"
have an orange then

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I like to think my diet is pretty balanced but to supplement it; I used to like Sanatogen multivitamins because you chew em and they are orange flavouredhave an orange then "

You can't get 120 oranges in a handy little container

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I have very low vitimin d but since taking my suppliment its coming along nicely

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I like to think my diet is pretty balanced but to supplement it; I used to like Sanatogen multivitamins because you chew em and they are orange flavouredhave an orange then

You can't get 120 oranges in a handy little container"

no but you could get 120 oranges into a large container

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I like to think my diet is pretty balanced but to supplement it; I used to like Sanatogen multivitamins because you chew em and they are orange flavouredhave an orange then

You can't get 120 oranges in a handy little container"

pmsl

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

According to Tomorrows World we would all be living on pills by the year 2000.

What happened.

Shouldn't we all have flying cars by now as well?

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

You can't get 120 oranges in a handy little containerno but you could get 120 oranges into a large container "

Yea but then I would have to wear Those massive bell bottomed trousers with big patch pockets. Look a bit of a twat going into MacD in them

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"I like to think my diet is pretty balanced but to supplement it; I used to like Sanatogen multivitamins because you chew em and they are orange flavoured"

Do you remember junior aspirins? Think I was an addict at a very early age - they were orange flavoured too

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

You can't get 120 oranges in a handy little containerno but you could get 120 oranges into a large container

Yea but then I would have to wear Those massive bell bottomed trousers with big patch pockets. Look a bit of a twat going into MacD in them "

Well if the cap fits....

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I have very low vitimin d but since taking my suppliment its coming along nicely"

Ahh, vit D, is it not normally takin in the body with sunlight??

In Scotland here,, not seen sunshine for yearrrrrrs,,lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"I have very low vitimin d but since taking my suppliment its coming along nicely

Ahh, vit D, is it not normally takin in the body with sunlight??

In Scotland here,, not seen sunshine for yearrrrrrs,,lol"

yeah, Vitamin D is naturally produced from sunlight exposure, which is why I always try to get out there every day. Older people's ability to produce it may decline, hence the stronger case for a healthy diet for them, or supplementation.

Overall, most vitamin supplements are just feeding the water processing plants, as they're not needed, and £millions are down the drain every year.

There has been some research suggesting that some cancers may be present with some people who have lower levels of certain vitamins, but there isn't necessarily a cause and effect case to show, and often trials reproduced often show the opposite.

As others say, a good balanced diet is really best for us all, especially containing lots of fresh produce, and good amounts of vegetable/fruit matter. Look out for the brightly coloured fruit and veg, as they often have some of the best nutrient contents.

If I felt low, I'd consider increasing my B vitamin levels, though these can be obtained from food sources, and don't probably need to be taken as a vit oill.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Try a balanced diet"

I agree.

But saying that I don't have a wonderful diet and I consider myself healthier than some people I know who take vitamins

Post new Message to Thread