Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

magic powder

Jump to newest

By *windon Fella OP   Man
over a year ago

Swindon

Hi all, has anyone else tried this great product yet? How good is it over time? What's the regrowth like? Interested to know your thoughts.

I'd been getting very pissed off with shaving my balls and read about this on another forum entry so thought I'd give it a go. Fresh out of the shower having applied it earlier and have to say I'm very impressed. Soft and smooth balls which feel great... now I just need someone to do a taste test on them!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ovlad1986Man
over a year ago

Bedworth

What this witchcraft you talk of

over a year ago

Swindon

It's a powder (available from Amazon) that is meant for black men to use to shave their beards. You mix with water to form a paste and then apply. Leave for 5 mins and wipe/wash off and your smooth as the proverbial babies bum.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It's a powder (available from Amazon) that is meant for black men to use to shave their beards. You mix with water to form a paste and then apply. Leave for 5 mins and wipe/wash off and your smooth as the proverbial babies bum. "

ooo could be good for womans sensitive areas too then

By *ovlad1986Man
over a year ago

Bedworth

Can use on any part of the body ???

over a year ago

Swindon

So it seems.

over a year ago

"It's a powder (available from Amazon) that is meant for black men to use to shave their beards. You mix with water to form a paste and then apply. Leave for 5 mins and wipe/wash off and your smooth as the proverbial babies bum. "

Just looked your pics you balls certainly look smooth. Now if this product (what is it called by the way) is meant for black guys to use on beards surely you can get this stuff in say boots for eg. Or even maybe in ab afro carribian hairdressers

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Good grief I need some of this... I'm sick of shaving my downstairs!! I'm off to amazon this instant!! X

over a year ago

I like me Desperate Dan nads just the way they are ta.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

There have been a few funny stoies on here about magic powder

Be careful how long you leave it on for.....just saying

over a year ago

I take it its called magic powder then?

over a year ago

"There have been a few funny stoies on here about magic powder

"

Yup, you know what a tin of plum tomatoes looks like don'tcha.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"There have been a few funny stoies on here about magic powder

Yup, you know what a tin of plum tomatoes looks like don'tcha. "

Peeled?

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Where do the pubes go???

The same thing happend with that Va-poo-rize spray for dog's crap. You don't want pubes in the atmosphere.*

*I sometimes struggle to remember what is real and what is fiction so this might be from a film but my point still stands.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Friend of mine used it on his meat n two veg area and it was smoother than a cashmere codpiece...he did say it stunk to high heaven though so use it in a well ventilated room

over a year ago

Swindon

They just disolve and wash away.

Deffo don't want to leave it on too long, instructions say 6-7 mins, or you will have plum tomatoes hanging down there, not a great look!

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"They just disolve and wash away.

Deffo don't want to leave it on too long, instructions say 6-7 mins, or you will have plum tomatoes hanging down there, not a great look! "

Which one did u get there's different types? X

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

The pubes are still there it just makes them transparent. Go for a naked run down the road and i bet you ain't any quicker. That's because you will still have the same wind resistance. Far better to burn them off with a light going over with a blow torch

over a year ago

"The pubes are still there it just makes them transparent. Go for a naked run down the road and i bet you ain't any quicker. That's because you will still have the same wind resistance. Far better to burn them off with a light going over with a blow torch"

Is this how you de hair?

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"The pubes are still there it just makes them transparent. Go for a naked run down the road and i bet you ain't any quicker. That's because you will still have the same wind resistance. Far better to burn them off with a light going over with a blow torch

Is this how you de hair? "

No I need mine for the Lego men to play jungle adventures in

over a year ago

Swindon

Mrs AB, I bought the silver can, skin conditioning with aloe and vit e. Smelly but effective. Also bought the gold (fragrant) version as well but not tried that yet.

Hope it works well for you, if you need a quality of results tester let me know

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I've just gone on Amazon for a look and halfway down the page of search results is Make Way For Noddy - The Magic Powder...tempted to buy it to see if Big Ears does the taste test for Noddy

over a year ago

Swindon

"I've just gone on Amazon for a look and halfway down the page of search results is Make Way For Noddy - The Magic Powder...tempted to buy it to see if Big Ears does the taste test for Noddy "

Lol, now that'd be an unusual meet to participate in!

over a year ago

Swindon

"The pubes are still there it just makes them transparent. Go for a naked run down the road and i bet you ain't any quicker. That's because you will still have the same wind resistance. Far better to burn them off with a light going over with a blow torch"

Just done the naked run down the road and beat my pb by 3 seconds. My nads got a bit chilly but it felt nice!

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"The pubes are still there it just makes them transparent. Go for a naked run down the road and i bet you ain't any quicker. That's because you will still have the same wind resistance. Far better to burn them off with a light going over with a blow torch

Just done the naked run down the road and beat my pb by 3 seconds. My nads got a bit chilly but it felt nice! "

Nice one must be an improved formula. Mind you, I had the same results last time I back combed and tied them in a pony tail.

Post new Message to Thread