Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Women's Clothing

Jump to newest

By *ardiman OP   Man
over a year ago

Horsham

I really enjoy wearing my sister's clothes...especially when she doesn't know!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hmmm... sorry to burst your bubble, but I dont feel good about that.

Great that you like wearing womens clothes. Crack on!

But clothes are very personal things, and not everyone would be comfortable with other people wearing theirs. Its not OK to use other peoples possessions without asking. Even if you are OK with the idea of someone else wearing your clothes, that doesnt mean your sister is OK with it.

Sexual gratification is fine, so long as you arent hurting anyone. You are potentially hurting your sister here and I encourage you to stop.

Buy your own thongs, and dresses! And enjoy doing so!

Fay

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/07/22 19:14:46]

over a year ago

"Hmmm... sorry to burst your bubble, but I dont feel good about that.

But clothes are very personal things, and not everyone would be comfortable with other people wearing theirs. Its not OK to use other peoples possessions without asking. Even if you are OK with the idea of someone else wearing your clothes, that doesnt mean your sister is OK with it.

Sexual gratification is fine, so long as you arent hurting anyone. You are potentially hurting your sister here and I encourage you to stop.

Fay "

What Fay says

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Hmmm... sorry to burst your bubble, but I dont feel good about that.

Fay "

This

over a year ago

"I really enjoy wearing my sister's clothes...especially when she doesn't know!!!"

Have you seriously been wearing your sisters knickers?? Not to mention her other clothes. Just not acceptable. Buy your own.

Post new Message to Thread