Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Chams bbw xmas meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So finally going to attend a social, just after xmas. im looking forward to it, dont know what to expect though. Who else is going? any tips for these kind of meets? What was your first big social meet like?

Danny

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

My first big social meet, there was over 200 people. Back in the day of 'munches' rather than socials.

I was like a rabbit caught in the headlamps. Was really scary, but I enjoyed putting faces to names I'd chatted to, argued with in the forums. Finding they weren't as scary in real life.

And the after party at the hotel was ... well something quite like I've never experienced before or since!!

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Why were they called munches?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

if I am truly honest, my very first one I was totally stunned.... I had built up in my mind to being uber glamorous and in the classy bar of a country hotel.

it was the complete opposite, in a grubby bar in a run down hotel on the high street in a very small Scottish town. When I arrived in a taxi with friends, I was truly thinking 'WTF'... ( not knocking it, my expectations were wrong and it was in a place I would not normally enter )

since then, I have been to loads and loved most of them. They are a great way of meeting new people and getting known on the scene.

I am sure you will have a great time and I hope you meet fantastic people, I have

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I'm a bot biased I guess but they are good events

I like socials and have only ever been to one not so good one which was at a rugby club in cov.

On the whole as long as you go there with the right attitude you will be ok x just go there with a _iew to chat to people and get known etc, be polite, respect the word no.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

"Why were they called munches?"

Munch was kidnapped from the BDSM scene, who still have them. Munches were huge events, held in a place only swingers were admitted. Never swingers clubs, usually just nightclubs or pubs that were hired out for the night.

Socials also happened, just not as big, and usually in a function room or a pub that we didn't have sole access to.

Socials are what mainly happen now. It's a shame I used to love the big events.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Why were they called munches?

Munch was kidnapped from the BDSM scene, who still have them. Munches were huge events, held in a place only swingers were admitted. Never swingers clubs, usually just nightclubs or pubs that were hired out for the night.

Socials also happened, just not as big, and usually in a function room or a pub that we didn't have sole access to.

Socials are what mainly happen now. It's a shame I used to love the big events. "

Oh I see. Thanks for explaining

I'm guessing someone paid his ransom though. I saw him in 2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps on sky the other night

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can't go as I am working on both days after Christmas. Shame.

over a year ago

"I'm a bot biased I guess but they are good events

I like socials and have only ever been to one not so good one which was at a rugby club in cov.

On the whole as long as you go there with the right attitude you will be ok x just go there with a _iew to chat to people and get known etc, be polite, respect the word no. "

i am really looking forward to it, meeting loads of new people and having lots of fun

and yeah i think the respect bit goes without saying. Roll on the 27th. X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm going so hopefully will catch you there.

over a year ago

Yes look forward to it

By *he Original TTMan
over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

On the whole as long as you go there with the right attitude you will be ok x just go there with a _iew to chat to people and get known etc, be polite, respect the word no. "

...and stay away from the glitter...!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

On the whole as long as you go there with the right attitude you will be ok x just go there with a _iew to chat to people and get known etc, be polite, respect the word no.

...and stay away from the glitter...! "

It's not me who has got the glitter problem!!!! I was glitter attacked!!!!

By *he Original TTMan
over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

...and stay away from the glitter...!

It's not me who has got the glitter problem!!!! I was glitter attacked!!!!"

I know, hence the warning to stay away from it! But I did only hear one side of the story!

Nonetheless, stay away from it - it gets sodding everywhere!

Oh and assuming the Glitter Fairy is there that is! Lol!

Post new Message to Thread