Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Vasectomy

Jump to newest

By *rystalizedEyes OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wellington

Hey all. Hubs is due to have a vasectomy next month and I am teasing him about getting a boner during the procedure. Somebody PLEASE tell me this happened to them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Getting erections during vasectomies are VERY common! If the healthcare professional starts wanking you off it means that they like you back.... whilst fiddling around with your vas deferens!

over a year ago

Nope. As lovely as the 2 female nurses were, and how relaxed the make doctor made me feel. I couldn’t take my mind of the fact a needle was stabbed into my prick, and then a scalpel was headlining towards my balls. That brought in a not so horny feeling.

over a year ago

Wellington

" Nope. As lovely as the 2 female nurses were, and how relaxed the make doctor made me feel. I couldn’t take my mind of the fact a needle was stabbed into my prick, and then a scalpel was headlining towards my balls. That brought in a not so horny feeling. "

Hahaha this is exactly why he thinks the same. There goes my fun

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

I can't wait to have mine, they're calling me end of next month so don't know how long after it will be before my appointment

By *ang bang bangity bangCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

Yeah the only think I was in the mood for was getting it done and getting the fuck out of there

over a year ago

had a lovely nurse talking too me as surgeon did his thing, saying she knew me from pubs in town, she didnt bat an eyelid n was good company, (

By *unx2019Couple
over a year ago

Moray

Had vasectomy, got infection, had reversal got an abcess, another operation to get rid of a abcess now got lesions on nuts. Well worth the effort

over a year ago

Not enough money in the world for me to fet a vasectomy!

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Nope; the smell of the burning flesh as the hot iron poked a hole through my scrotum, then individually removed sections (and cauterised at the same time) of my vas deferens, didn’t turn me on at all……

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

We did them where I used to work and I can't say I've ever heard of it happening. Though I guess it could have that effect on someone with a CBT kink

over a year ago

Last thing on my mind was being turned on

Mine hurt like hell don’t think they gave me enough local. Even the car journey home very painful. Some idiot at the clinic I went turned up on a push bike they told him outright “ You won’t be ridding that home”

over a year ago

Wellington

Thank you all for your responses. Genuinely more concerned about him having it done now than getting a boner

over a year ago

"Hey all. Hubs is due to have a vasectomy next month and I am teasing him about getting a boner during the procedure. Somebody PLEASE tell me this happened to them "

I just fainted on the gurney. Although it really did not hurt at all.

I have fucked several fertile girls since without the worry of making them pregnant.

over a year ago

Didn’t have a boner in the slightest if anything my cock wanted to do a runner as soon and then needle and knife come out lol

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Thank you all for your responses. Genuinely more concerned about him having it done now than getting a boner "

The thought of the procedure is genuinely worse than the actual procedure, tell him not to worry! I had mine done on the Friday morning, took it easy over the weekend, then back to work as normal on the Monday

And no; no discernible difference to the ‘amount’ you cum afterwards either

By *estlands4Man
over a year ago

Sidmouth

It’s fine and the lovely female nurse didn’t use the “you’ll just feel a small prick” line when she gave me the anaesthetic she said small scratch lol

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

"Thank you all for your responses. Genuinely more concerned about him having it done now than getting a boner "

Yeah some haven't exactly done my nerves any good

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Sadly, not. It's an extremely unsexy procedure

By *andB 2020Couple
over a year ago

manchester

"Hey all. Hubs is due to have a vasectomy next month and I am teasing him about getting a boner during the procedure. Somebody PLEASE tell me this happened to them "

I had a laugh with the nurses and the surgeon was great

Back on the job next day, was told to rest but not a chance. Wearing a ball bra is hilarious though so you can laugh at that

By *aidbacklover2021Man
over a year ago

perth

The guy that prepped me ie dry shaved my bits was definitely gay I was innocent back then lol.

Did the John Wayne walk for a week

over a year ago

"

And no; no discernible difference to the ‘amount’ you cum afterwards either "

I’m worried about loosing range

By *XXDREAMMan
over a year ago

sudbury

I was thinking of getting this done, after reading some of this shit think I'll just wear a binbag

over a year ago

Wellington

"Hey all. Hubs is due to have a vasectomy next month and I am teasing him about getting a boner during the procedure. Somebody PLEASE tell me this happened to them

I had a laugh with the nurses and the surgeon was great

Back on the job next day, was told to rest but not a chance. Wearing a ball bra is hilarious though so you can laugh at that"

I'm sorry, what?

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

"Not enough money in the world for me to fet a vasectomy!"

After 4 kids, I thought exactly the opposite.

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

"Thank you all for your responses. Genuinely more concerned about him having it done now than getting a boner

The thought of the procedure is genuinely worse than the actual procedure, tell him not to worry! I had mine done on the Friday morning, took it easy over the weekend, then back to work as normal on the Monday

And no; no discernible difference to the ‘amount’ you cum afterwards either "

Exactly this.

It's really not that bad.

The old scalpel method (still done in America I think) is the one we hear most horror stories about. The no-scalpel method is pretty routine and painless (just a dull ache after) unless something goes wrong which can happen with any procedure, but it is very rare.

No difference with from before to after here either.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"It’s fine and the lovely female nurse didn’t use the “you’ll just feel a small prick” line when she gave me the anaesthetic she said small scratch lol "

The doctor who did mine had a little joke where he lifted the sheet after I’d laid naked on the bed, then said “Phew! I always check first in case there’s three testicles……”

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

[Removed by poster at 01/08/22 15:42:57]

By *ietsenmakerMan
over a year ago

Hartford

Mine went fine...it was the wait...I was in at 07:30 got the job done at 17:00... Dr said a few in front had complications...Nurse chatted fine during the minor op, little bit sore for a few days but was all good...dumped some cum after about 6 days..then did the required test... never looked back...he still works well even now I'm 63

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

On the day the absolute last thing on my mind was sex from when I woke to a few days after..

Pretty sure I would have struggled to raise a smile let alone anything else as the guy said 'relax' as he approached with the syringe to anaesthesise the area..

Post new Message to Thread