Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

fab mysteries!!!

Jump to newest

By *obinhood-maidmarion OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tenerife

post your fabswingers mysteries. we shall start.

You look at a couples profile and there are only pictures of the women, you see said profile in the chatroom on camera and _iew it, for only the man to be sat tossing hissen off, when you ask where the wife is she is camera shy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"post your fabswingers mysteries. we shall start.

You look at a couples profile and there are only pictures of the women, you see said profile in the chatroom on camera and _iew it, for only the man to be sat tossing hissen off, when you ask where the wife is she is camera shy lol thats the norm isnt it

"

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

When a mans mouth is round my bell end and he is slurping away like a piglet at mummy pigs teats....

And I say... How long have you known you were bi...

I'm not, I'm straight....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The single female that wants you to see all your private pics and asks you for a good fucking

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

the high amount of non-smokers.....who do smoke when we meet

on the other end the"won't meet smokers" who msg us for a meet? very mysterious...

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

The profiles that state they can accommodate yet when it comes to arranging a meet they want to come to mine because they have mates/relatves/pests staying.

Single men who can only meet 2pm alternate Thursdays.

over a year ago

Tenerife

"The profiles that state they can accommodate yet when it comes to arranging a meet they want to come to mine because they have mates/relatves/pests staying.

Single men who can only meet 2pm alternate Thursdays."

lol, some good ones here, the single bloke one is bettered only by the single female profiles who only meet with thier husbands present (for safety)

By *aybe_amyWoman
over a year ago

Wales

The extremely generous female halves of couples that message single fems, searching for a meet for their male partners. The fem won't be at the meet of course...

over a year ago

"Single men who can only meet 2pm alternate Thursdays."
Lol!

over a year ago

Just woke up massively hung over and found this thread!

Thank you! It's not bad enough that I can hear snails crawl right now - but me laughing - feels like an earthquake in my head!!

Oh - and you forgot the 'single straight guy' that sees the meet post of another guy and sends the 'well, if you don't get any better offers!' message!

over a year ago

Tenerife

another one of our mysteries is the amount of status updates that go along the lines of

"clearing out our friends list, removing people we dont hear from" "message us if you want to stay on"

what the frig is that all about, firstly, removing people you never hear from, means that YOU also have not contacted them, it suggests you are the type of people who sit back and wait for offer thinking you have a devine right to a meet (most moan about not getting one aswell)

Then to say "message us if you want to stay on" is pee funny because your inviting people to message you again, and then not talk for another few months,

over a year ago

Similar to the status updates about friends lists - when I clear out my friends list, I dont inform anyone that im doing it. So, how come a couple of hours after I have cleared it, do some people message me saying, 'oh we're not friends, have I upset you?'.

How do they know that Ive just cleared my list, if I have limited contact with them anyway?

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Weirdest one I had was a couple who messaged me 'u r a fake, i now this for a fact' and then blocked me.

Completely unsolicited message. It was quite a shock. Even I didn't realise I was a fake until that point

By *kin BohnerMan
over a year ago

derby

I find this site very addictive and once I'm logged on time just flies yet I see new profiles that joined and were last logged in only minuets apart! How on earth does that work!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"The profiles that state they can accommodate yet when it comes to arranging a meet they want to come to mine because they have mates/relatves/pests staying.

Single men who can only meet 2pm alternate Thursdays."

lot of them about, must have very busy social lives eh!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Weirdest one I had was a couple who messaged me 'u r a fake, i now this for a fact' and then blocked me.

Completely unsolicited message. It was quite a shock. Even I didn't realise I was a fake until that point "

well hope it cleared it up for you

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"Similar to the status updates about friends lists - when I clear out my friends list, I dont inform anyone that im doing it. So, how come a couple of hours after I have cleared it, do some people message me saying, 'oh we're not friends, have I upset you?'.

How do they know that Ive just cleared my list, if I have limited contact with them anyway?"

Some of us use private notes to remember such things.

By *kin BohnerMan
over a year ago

derby

Just because a man is single does not mean he has no commitments. Granted some 'single' guys probably are not but as a divorced man with two sons (admittedly older) a lot of my time is taken up with them. I have a family as well that I like to see as well as friends in various parts of the country. Also as an agency driver I have to take work when I can get it plus I do have other hobbies and interests.

Not all single men who cant meet at the drop of a hat are fakes.

Post new Message to Thread