Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Nipple piercing advice for woman in skilled trades

Jump to newest

By *inky-Couple 69 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Winnipeg

Any advice going forward for nipple piercing for a woman who is activate at work. Hubby and I are both welders and I think adding the nipple piercing would be extra kink, however lots of lifting and activity at work and nervous about aftercare and want to be ready and do thus right.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Nipple piercings should not be a problem at work at all. You can wear nipple covers if you feel you need too

By *orny twosome 69Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

We are both looking to get our nipples pierced as we have sensitive ones and find it a real turn on. We understood that you had to clean the area with antiseptic daily.....for about 6 months...

By *eductiveEyesKillerThighsWoman
over a year ago

Nowhere & Everywhere

I used to get one of those cotton make up pads and stick it over my nips when I was doing active work. Helped quite a bit as protected them somewhat.

Alas my piercings never did heal, so took them out Sad times!

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Watch you don’t weld yer nips to whatever your welding is the best advice I can give

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

"We are both looking to get our nipples pierced as we have sensitive ones and find it a real turn on. We understood that you had to clean the area with antiseptic daily.....for about 6 months..."

Antiseptic , ouch.....too harsh

Warm water salt rinse couple times a day works loads better and keeps everything clean and helps to heal.

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

Padded bra's work well as no rubbing occurs against layers of clothing then.

Some people even wear those breastfeeding pads in their bras until healed or if you know you will be doing something strenuous that day as they stick in too.

Avoid anything lacey for a while or they will get caught and it fooking hurts like hell.

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

Once you've healed you can try a HF tickle of the TIG set strait on the piercing

Mr

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Keep us updated..pics please

Post new Message to Thread