Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

hotels

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm in a shit hotel with no WiFi in the room. Oh and I think I'm sharing my room with bed bugs.

What's the worst hotel you've stayed in?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I stayed in a god awful one in North London....

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

How many of you in the bed then? I cant say i have ever stayed in a horrible hotel...dont envy you

By *he Original TTMan
over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"I'm in a shit hotel with no WiFi in the room. Oh and I think I'm sharing my room with bed bugs.

What's the worst hotel you've stayed in? "

Compared to the worst I have stayed in that's like the Hilton.

Picture this...

Small room with a SMALL double bed (broken), a side table with a damaged lamp on it, and a wardrobe that the door fell off of when I opened it.

A basin in the corner of the room (that leaked and the tap dripped), no ensuite, bathroom down the hall.

Threadbare carpet, virtually see through curtains, and bed linen so old it was drawing a state pension.

Shudder to think about the flora and fauna that lived in the room....!

It had been paid for in advance by my company, who had been told it was 3 star!!!!

I left - got money back.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Premier Inn Cardiff

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My room is called the dunhevel suite. I though ohh great a suite. It's like a mini flat, but is dated and infested

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"My room is called the dunhevel suite. I though ohh great a suite. It's like a mini flat, but is dated and infested "
i wouldnt sleep....eeeeeeeeeeeek!

By *he Original TTMan
over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"My room is called the dunhevel suite. I though ohh great a suite. It's like a mini flat, but is dated and infested "

Sounds more like it should be called the 'Damned Hovel' suite...!

By *andtsurreyCouple
over a year ago

Torbay

Act like Helen Whatserface and yell "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here"... See if any rangers and Medic Bob come running in to save you from the bed bugs

over a year ago

"My room is called the dunhevel suite. I though ohh great a suite. It's like a mini flat, but is dated and infested i wouldnt sleep....eeeeeeeeeeeek! "

Go and complain and get moved don't put up with it.

We used to up grade if someone complained

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Don't think I have ever had a crap one. I put the company credit card to good use. If I'm staying away I at least want a decent room

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

my ex husband booked us a weekend away to find it was a half way house

over a year ago

Was in Glasgow a couple of weeks ago, booked a place on laterooms for a bargain £28, reduced from £120. Safe to say there is no way it had ever been £120, it was a dump...

over a year ago

A Première Classe room in France. I made the mistake of pulling the bedding off the mattress, and saw the stains on it, and have never stayed with them since.

By *nfieldishCouple
over a year ago

Enfield

"I stayed in a god awful one in North London.... "

We need to know more..where in north London was it??.....the ones around us are ine

X

By *plankyMan
over a year ago

Beeston

you lot had it so easy.

There were twenty of us in the room, paying 40 quid each and there was no flush toilet, let alone bathroom ...

Times were hard then

over a year ago

Did they serve gravel for breakfast?

By *plankyMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Is that a serious question?

That would be like eating the mattress.

over a year ago

"I'm in a shit hotel with no WiFi in the room. Oh and I think I'm sharing my room with bed bugs.

Stayed in tons of hotels and only had a couple that were a bit grotty.

over a year ago

Well I have been without wifi but that's never too bad as so many places with wifi if eating out. U did stop in one where somebody had broken the bed and it was held up on a pile of books. The room was soon changed.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

The King's Head Hotel in Bungay. Not even a Travel Lodge near by to move to.

I slept with my head towards the foot of the bed as I didn't want to touch the velour headboard with the funny looking stains. The fire escape for the whole floor was in my room so I wasn't allowed to lock the door.... fuck that!

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

A hotel in Maidstone... Cant remember the name now but the bed was about 2ft wide, and the bath was about 2ft long

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

In the UK? Black Cat roundabout Travelodge. From the stains on the headboard and walls it had almost certainly been used by a serial killer. Little Chef for breakfast wasn't the best either.

Abroad? Some god awful hovel in Kao San Rd Bangkok. Lines of ants across the wall, damp dripping from the ceiling, and the door was a curtain across a gap in the walls. I didn't get much sleep that night!

over a year ago

Travelodge plymouth last november.. holes in the walls and blood on the corridor walls.

Mould in the bathroom and stained sheets

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

If you wake up in the morning with bloody scab covered bites, that's bed bugs!

If you wake up with something akin to a raised nettle rash, that itches, that is insects that bite, attracted to your room by lighting, but aren't bed bugs and over which you have no control. Anthisan is the best ointment you can use.

if bed-bugs, see the duty manager the next morning and ensure you do so in Public, not in private and state you will be speaking to the local EHO dept.

That generally does the trick!

By *osh69Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Go complain Now mate to the Duty Manager, tell them you want moved ASAP to a room of a superior quality.....if they give you any cheek say two words...."Trip Advisor" normally works......

over a year ago

I stayed in a period hotel once, beautifiul listed building with stairs and steps everywhere.

The bedroom, however, had gaps in the walls into the next room, of which I only noticed when we switched the light off, only to see light coming through from the next room!!

Post new Message to Thread