FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How and when did you start cross dressing?

Jump to newest

By *inag101 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Galway

How and when did you start cross dressing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eneralKenobiMan
over a year ago

North Angus

I’ve been asked this a few times and I actually haven’t got an answer. Why I continue, I have a lingerie fetish I guess. I love wearing it and taking photos, I find it a turn on wether it’s on me or a lady

By *itginger101Man
over a year ago

Termonfeckin

I started with my sister's knickers and mother's tan tights over 40 years ago, now I wear my wife's, she doesn't know

By *inag101 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Galway

"I started with my sister's knickers and mother's tan tights over 40 years ago, now I wear my wife's, she doesn't know "

I think there is alot of excitement when wearing the wife's underwear and she doesn't know lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Started it as an experiment to see what kind of response I would get. intrigue I suppose. Now I’m addicted to the attention it brings…

Dressing up doesn’t turn me on, but seeing how it effects other men definitely is a big turn on. I’m surprised at how many messages I get

By *itginger101Man
over a year ago

Termonfeckin

"I started with my sister's knickers and mother's tan tights over 40 years ago, now I wear my wife's, she doesn't know

I think there is alot of excitement when wearing the wife's underwear and she doesn't know lol"

There is, I used to do maintenance in people's houses and any chance I got I was looking in the knickers drawer, sometimes I'd get a chance to wear them too, I miss those days

By *inag101 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Galway

"I started with my sister's knickers and mother's tan tights over 40 years ago, now I wear my wife's, she doesn't know

I think there is alot of excitement when wearing the wife's underwear and she doesn't know lol

There is, I used to do maintenance in people's houses and any chance I got I was looking in the knickers drawer, sometimes I'd get a chance to wear them too, I miss those days

"

That would be the dream job!! I'd say you would see all sorts lol

By *oxy502Man
over a year ago

doncaster

When I was young about 13

over a year ago

When I was a young teen I used to dress in my mother's lingerie..it felt right somehow.

Then at uni I met a guy who encouraged me to go a bit further. I shaved my body hair off and bought some of my own clothes...I loved it, been doing it ever since.

Recently I have been trying to get as feminine a body shape as I can though male shoulders are always a pain!

Still, I have a nice chunky ass and some small defined boobs now which pleased me no end!

By *itginger101Man
over a year ago

Termonfeckin

"When I was a young teen I used to dress in my mother's lingerie..it felt right somehow.

Then at uni I met a guy who encouraged me to go a bit further. I shaved my body hair off and bought some of my own clothes...I loved it, been doing it ever since.

Recently I have been trying to get as feminine a body shape as I can though male shoulders are always a pain!

Still, I have a nice chunky ass and some small defined boobs now which pleased me no end!"

You look great in the lingerie ??

over a year ago

"I’ve been asked this a few times and I actually haven’t got an answer. Why I continue, I have a lingerie fetish I guess. I love wearing it and taking photos, I find it a turn on wether it’s on me or a lady "

And boy do u look hot in it

By *eneralKenobiMan
over a year ago

North Angus

"I’ve been asked this a few times and I actually haven’t got an answer. Why I continue, I have a lingerie fetish I guess. I love wearing it and taking photos, I find it a turn on wether it’s on me or a lady

And boy do u look hot in it "

By *amantha TSWoman
over a year ago

Swindon

Around 15 years ago, went for a makeover and photoshoot as a means to get over a photo phobia. This unlocked something in me which has lead to things progressing at one hell of a rate and has been the best thing that has happened in my life

over a year ago

I cannot say as I'll get a ban but it started with man on a walk one day never looked back been dressing up for years

By *eresa_cdslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Bodmin

I had always thought of myself as straight-then-walking the dog in the woods one day I walked past a parked camper van. A voice from inside asked if I would like a glass of cold white wine. It was a hot summer day and I was thirsty. A transvestite inside put a large full glass in my hand and as I drank she pulled my shorts down and started to suck me! She asked me to fuck her as soon as I was hard. Well I was hooked and the camper van was there every day. She soon had me dressing and meeting her friends and going to parties dressed!

By *entBarryUKMan
over a year ago

Ashford

"I had always thought of myself as straight-then-walking the dog in the woods one day I walked past a parked camper van. A voice from inside asked if I would like a glass of cold white wine. It was a hot summer day and I was thirsty. A transvestite inside put a large full glass in my hand and as I drank she pulled my shorts down and started to suck me! She asked me to fuck her as soon as I was hard. Well I was hooked and the camper van was there every day. She soon had me dressing and meeting her friends and going to parties dressed! "

What an amazing story!

Post new Message to Thread