By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

My cat. Naughty pussy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ormorantMan
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Wasn’t he who dealt it smelt it a saying..??

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Wasn’t he who dealt it smelt it a saying..??"

And the counter strike, ‘He/She who denied it, supplied it.’

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The one who made the rhyme, did the crime

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"The one who made the rhyme, did the crime"

over a year ago

Whoever smelt it delt it

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I especially love some of the very funny euphemisms for passing particularly note worthy, malodorous wind, including such classics as, ‘Cutting the cheese’ and ‘Floating an air biscuit’.

By *ormorantMan
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Worst thing is, if you can smell it your eating it..!!

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

"I especially love some of the very funny euphemisms for passing particularly note worthy, malodorous wind, including such classics as, ‘Cutting the cheese’ and ‘Floating an air biscuit’.

"

A girl I went to school with called it shooting bunnies. That's the best one ever

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"I especially love some of the very funny euphemisms for passing particularly note worthy, malodorous wind, including such classics as, ‘Cutting the cheese’ and ‘Floating an air biscuit’.

A girl I went to school with called it shooting bunnies. That's the best one ever "

I shall add that to my list for future usage - I mean, reference

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

A girl I went to school with called it shooting bunnies. That's the best one ever

I shall add that to my list for future usage - I mean, reference "

It's particular useful when announcing those loud, stacatto farts that sound like a child's machine gun in overdrive.

Also, am I the only 54 yr old that still giggles when she farts?

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

It's particular useful when announcing those loud, stacatto farts that sound like a child's machine gun in overdrive.

Also, am I the only 54 yr old that still giggles when she farts? "

Not at all; from infants all the way to centenarians - the humble fart is a universal form of mirth.

In fact, I believe that farting could hold the key to lasting world peace. Imagine if you will, if our world leaders were to fart in front of one another during emergency peace talks etc; the resulting shared laughter would break the ice and surely lead to friendlier relations.

….well…..maybe

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

Not at all; from infants all the way to centenarians - the humble fart is a universal form of mirth.

In fact, I believe that farting could hold the key to lasting world peace. Imagine if you will, if our world leaders were to fart in front of one another during emergency peace talks etc; the resulting shared laughter would break the ice and surely lead to friendlier relations.

….well…..maybe "

I do love your world view

I reckon Putin would be a sharter, though.

Never mind The shooting of Archduke Ferdinand or the annexing of Austria, WWIII will start because Putin shot brown water over Biden

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

….well…..maybe

I do love your world view

I reckon Putin would be a sharter, though.

Never mind The shooting of Archduke Ferdinand or the annexing of Austria, WWIII will start because Putin shot brown water over Biden "

The calamitous power of the much dreaded phenomenon that is…..the ‘shart’

By *inda May SimmonsTV/TS
over a year ago

hexham

The potential for Liz Truss farting on an international stage ?

Well … she just couldn’t … surely the tight lipped old thatcher-puppet would turn herself inside out and space would bend ??

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"The potential for Liz Truss farting on an international stage ?

Well … she just couldn’t … surely the tight lipped old thatcher-puppet would turn herself inside out and space would bend ??"

I think the leadership contest should be decided upon by which candidate can produce the mightiest fart; after all a leader should be strong and what better indication than by the puissance of the fart?

By *cruffymooWoman
over a year ago

Skelmersdale

"Wasn’t he who dealt it smelt it a saying..??"

Yeah along with "who said the rhyme did the crime" lol

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

Well it has to go somewhere. If you keep it in you will blow up

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Can you not think of something more original than filling up the thread list with this?

over a year ago

Our dog wins hands down for the worse ones at home. Sometimes he even shocks himself how loud and how bad they are

Post new Message to Thread