Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How good has sex been for you?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Inspired by something I saw today, what has sex been like for you over your sexual lifetime?

Have you been left disappointed or always/sometimes experienced good sex?

Are you able to communicate what you like and what feels good? How has the response been? And how are you when you sexual partner has communicated it to you? Can you read them and learn what they like?

It can quite often be a case of the guy focusing on making the woman climax first, but does that leave guys wishing that sometimes they could just go with what they want and get lost in it more?

Quite often women speak of not getting to climax for various reasons, does it make them less inclined to have sex or more inclined to go after the better sex they'd want?

Do women feel disappointed if they climax during foreplay rather than penetrative sex?

Lots of questions but I'm a curious soul.

And I know that sex can be just as enjoyable without climax for either partner so please don't think I assume it's everyone's goal. But I think maybe we'd all prefer to climax when it comes to sex.

T

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

For the most part, I am very happy with the sex I've had over my sexual lifetime

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Iv been really lucky iv got really good instincts for who will give me the best time and the amount of supergasmic girls iv seemed to atract over the years has been right up my street im happy to say iv had the greatest sex of my life as a result of being here and my top 15 or 20 highlights have been because i joined up to this place

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I’ve mostly had top notch sex.

I can spot a filthmeister at 10 paces - it’s served me well.

over a year ago

Don't know why but orgasms seem to last longer and longer the older I've got.

Not complaining

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

It's only improved with age and the best experiences have come from my 40's onwards when I discovered fab and swinging.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm fairly vanilla as far as preferences go, not having any outlandish or extreme kinks and perfectly happy with this

over a year ago

"It's only improved with age and the best experiences have come from my 40's onwards when I discovered fab and swinging.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm fairly vanilla as far as preferences go, not having any outlandish or extreme kinks and perfectly happy with this "

I’m exactly the same… I was quite inhibited sexually until I jumped into this world.

I’ve had the best sex of my life over the past few years and it still keeps getting better because I’m less inhibited & have learnt what works for me.

over a year ago

Me and Mr J have been together for 11 years this year, we've always had a great sex life, communication is definitely key and we have always been open talking about sex and what we like/don't like and it helps so so much!

Miss S x

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

Luckily apart from one time at band camp, all sex has been amazing and I pat myself on the back for my efforts

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Some good experiences which I can recall now and again

By *ookey734Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Had great sex when dating and early married life, cant deny its gone off the boil last 5 or 6 years though.

Its why ive just started here tbh

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

Better now than it’s ever been! ..

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Over my lifetime. Mostly didn't exist, spent 20 years with my ex who, well let's sum it up as disappointing. That's changed as I nearly hit my 40's. Lots more confident than I was and see what the future brings.

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

It’s not really taken off yet

Yet to explore my boundaries

over a year ago

Been with Mr W&W for over 30 yrs , had great and very adventurous sex life. Started exploring swinging just over 5 yrs ago and this has just enhanced it even more. Very happy xx

over a year ago

I don't cum with meets. I do have a couple of very kind friends who will let me ride them like a mad woman while they lay there and watch.

over a year ago

That it improves with time. I so wish I know when I first started what I know today and still enjoying the exploration.

Post new Message to Thread