Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sorry guys but.......

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been growing my lady garden in support of movember, but I am sorry to say it has to come off, dave has threatened to trade me in if I dont. Think what did it was when I caught him un the cat having a furball competition. I will still give a dobation to the cause though.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Dave is such a sweet bully....dont give up...keep that bush

By *kin BohnerMan
over a year ago

derby

You see the mistake here... Movember is for moustaches... Fanuary is for lady gardens...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Now if you had REALLY supported Movember, you would have foresaken oral sex for the month too, thus avoiding said problem.

That's the issue with good causes these days, some people are just too half hearted about them.

They make all the right noises, but just don't follow them through with conviction

over a year ago

"You see the mistake here... Movember is for moustaches... Fanuary is for lady gardens... "

Yes I agree, however the ladies were asked to grow thier lady gardens in support, and I agreed because both my son and nephew have both had testicular cancer within the last two years

over a year ago

"Now if you had REALLY supported Movember, you would have foresaken oral sex for the month too, thus avoiding said problem.

That's the issue with good causes these days, some people are just too half hearted about them.

They make all the right noises, but just don't follow them through with conviction "

u still got your stosh ........????!!!!!

over a year ago

"Now if you had REALLY supported Movember, you would have foresaken oral sex for the month too, thus avoiding said problem.

They make all the right noises, but just don't follow them through with conviction "

It hasnt gone yet bussy

over a year ago

They make all the right noises, but just don't follow them through with conviction

u still got your stosh ........????!!!!! "

My WHAT ?

over a year ago

My WHAT ? "

mustache or did u shave yours off lol it was either u or Obi that gave up lol

over a year ago

My WHAT ?

mustache or did u shave yours off lol it was either u or Obi that gave up lol "

I've always got facial hair anyway

Never a tache though

Ron Jeremy only got away with it cos he had a big cock.

I don't have that luxury to fall back on

over a year ago

My WHAT ?

mustache or did u shave yours off lol it was either u or Obi that gave up lol

I've always got facial hair anyway

Never a tache though

Ron Jeremy only got away with it cos he had a big cock.

I don't have that luxury to fall back on "

I read about him in a thread the other nite lol

Post new Message to Thread