Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

$30 Billion isn't enough . . .

Jump to newest

By *AYEN OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

. . . so Amazon have decided to increase their annual/monthly charges just when people are being stretched in every direction. It's only £16 on the annual but it's more the principle than the cost IMO.

Wouldn't it have been a better idea to reduce the cost? They can of course afford to do so.

I hope people vote with their feet!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And still not paying tax.

I noticed the rise email today too and was shocked.

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

[Removed by poster at 26/07/22 08:34:19]

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

It's easy, if you don't think it's worth it don't pay it

over a year ago

Charges for what exactly?

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Well their costs would have also increased with fuel, energy etc.

over a year ago

"It's easy, if you don't think it's worth it don't pay it

"

Migrate to Sky.

over a year ago

Yeah and remember all the waste Amazon produce which was revealed last year in an investigation.

They destroy millions of unused, new or returned goods are sent to landfill or incinerated. Global corporation that’s built on greed and speed.

Cheaper to do that and protect its profits. Than to redistribute them at least to those in need. Not only that it’s so bad for the environment, I personally find it sickening. I’m not a fan of Amazon at all…

over a year ago

"Yeah and remember all the waste Amazon produce which was revealed last year in an investigation.

They destroy millions of unused, new or returned goods are sent to landfill or incinerated. Global corporation that’s built on greed and speed.

Cheaper to do that and protect its profits. Than to redistribute them at least to those in need. Not only that it’s so bad for the environment, I personally find it sickening. I’m not a fan of Amazon at all…

"

It's not just 1 or 2 companies unfortunately.

By *AYEN OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"

Yes, that was the sentiment of my op.

By *AYEN OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"Charges for what exactly? "

For their prime membership.

By *AYEN OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"Well their costs would have also increased with fuel, energy etc. "

That is true, I suppose some, perhaps many will think it's fair enough

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

I'll carry on paying it because I'd pay more in postage costs if I didn't.

The extra services are just a free bonus for me and weren't the deciding factor when I started subscribing.

Compared to the price hikes in recent years from Sky, BT, Virgin, Netflix etc a £1/mth increase is quite frankly fuck all!

A

over a year ago

They’re offering more of their own content, which is costing more to produce.

Delivery costs go up.

Staff wages go up.

Real estate rental goes up.

Utilities go up at their sites.

Nobody is immune from price rises.

By *tephenBunChowMan
over a year ago

Haywards heath/Waterlooville

Inevitable really, they do have increased costs too.

People still use them and prime is for convenience really. You could alternatively wait 5-10 days for free delivery instead.

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

All these companies like Uber etc. Have one MO, and that is to create a monopoly, forcing all other competitors out, then raise prices. That's the game, so don't play. Shop local, use local services and force governments to get them to pay their true share of tax, NI etc.

over a year ago

Not surprised - Prime was very cheap given what’s included in a membership - streaming service, deliveries, music, kindle books etc.

It’s still good value so I’ll still pay it!

over a year ago

I think they haven't put their fees up in a while. They're a business, and their costs have increased. They want to make the same (or more) profits.

Pharma companies make billions and they put their prices up too. I don't see any complaints on the forums about that.

C.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We'll continue to pay it as long as we can afford it. We need something to do while we're sitting in our overcoats this winter

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Migrate to Sky. "

Do Sky do next day delivery on the random shit we buy?

By *eneralKenobiMan
over a year ago

North Angus

I haven’t used Amazon in about 10 years I’d urge others to do the same but I understand it’s convenient

over a year ago

I pay monthly and that is going up £1 a month. For what you get, it's still a great deal.

No one needs to have it, admittedly, but I'm happy to pay for it.

By *lex46TV/TS
over a year ago

Near Wells

I don't get the Amazon thing at all. Lots of new warehouses going up but you do wonder where it will lead.

At the beginning of Prime it was a great marketing tool, pay £6 a month for free delivery for ever and never pay carriage charges again.

I use eBay generally.

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"

I use eBay generally."

eBay are shit.

You can't even speak to them on the phone.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

I use eBay generally.

eBay are shit.

You can't even speak to them on the phone."

I spoke to a guy on the phone at Amazon about a damaged book. He asked me the title it was ' The Vagina Bible '

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I'd rather pay a bit more than buy anything from Amazon. I find them a disgusting company and Jeff Bezos is an entitled, greedy shit.

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Be thankful they have not reduced the minimum £20 order limit for free postage. It would put even more out of business.

By *lex46TV/TS
over a year ago

Near Wells

"

I use eBay generally.

eBay are shit.

You can't even speak to them on the phone."

I've spoken to people at eBay a couple of times.

By *AYEN OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"Yeah and remember all the waste Amazon produce which was revealed last year in an investigation.

"

Although Amazon are ultimately responsible, people should be a bit more considered and not buy shit that they don't need in order to return it. When I went into my account to cancel my annual subscription this morning, I noticed that I had had 83 orders delivered next day (I mostly order things to do with our business) and I've not sent a single return. We also re-purpose all the packaging.

Like never before, the people have the power to 'tame' these big corporations - they just need to get organised and motivated to make a difference - unfortunately most are apathetic.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I'm more willing to pay a hike on Amazon than Netflix. I'm cancelling my subscription to the latter as the content is largely lackluster now.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I'd rather pay a bit more than buy anything from Amazon. I find them a disgusting company and Jeff Bezos is an entitled, greedy shit."

Fuck all of these businesses

over a year ago

Little tip to get free prime for like 8 months

When you register a account if it’s the first time regsting they give a 30 day trail

Ones it expise log out the account

And go to another amzon web page

Ie de for German com for American and so on

It will spit out another 30 day free trail your welcome everyone

By *olfy and SheepCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

"Wouldn't it have been a better idea to reduce the cost? They can of course afford to do so.

"

That would require them to stop chasing high stock prices for their investors.

They have to be extracting as much profit as possible. And at this stage simply not buying prime doesn't do much as a consumer when there's so many people already dependent on it for their lifestyle.

over a year ago

Words fail me on this thread.

It's a business. They can charge what they like, don't use it if you don't want to pay.

Why on earth would a business decrease charges for no reason? It's business not a charity OP.

Awaiting insults about tax dodging, capitalism etc etc.

over a year ago

"Wouldn't it have been a better idea to reduce the cost? They can of course afford to do so.

They have to be extracting as much profit as possible. And at this stage simply not buying prime doesn't do much as a consumer when there's so many people already dependent on it for their lifestyle."

Don't all business 'chase' profit?

Surely an investor should get a reward for their investment and risk?

By *reat me rightWoman
over a year ago

Rotherham

Migrate to Sky. "

And get charged far more!

over a year ago

Migrate to Sky.

And get charged far more!"

Consumers choice. Just need to do research.

over a year ago

It’s just the way they operate - it’s profit driven to lots of levels and details. I don’t use them personally, no need to. They’re exceptional as a business in their own model, however there are plenty of negatives within that as well. Consumer choice is all it’s about, just utilise whichever companies you wish to. They will carry on regardless.

There are plenty more companies similar to them as well.

By *AYEN OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

They have to be extracting as much profit as possible. And at this stage simply not buying prime doesn't do much as a consumer when there's so many people already dependent on it for their lifestyle."

I think to reduce their price in these difficultit times (for many) would have been a great bit of marketing for them - probably resulting in greater profits in the long-term.

By *AYEN OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"Words fail me on this thread.

It's a business. They can charge what they like, don't use it if you don't want to pay.

Why on earth would a business decrease charges for no reason? It's business not a charity OP.

Awaiting insults about tax dodging, capitalism etc etc."

Of course they can charge what they like - but it doesn't mean people have to pay it, it's not an essential is it?

You obviously didn't understand my op - I was amazed by their greed - 30000000000 profit still not being enough - and hoped that people would vote with their feet - ie. cancel their subscriptions.

As this thread has proved, most don't care, which is of course their choice to make. They'll make me an offer when my annual subscription ends in Feb, so I know I won't be paying any more, I would however prefer it if everyone got a better deal by sending Amazon a message of don't be so f******g greedy - that's all.

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham and London

I shut my prime account down last year and realised I haven’t missed it at all. Bacially I don’t buy anything at Amazon now and suddenly I realised that I didn’t need all those impulse buys that I was making.

It is very easy to get into the click and buy habit but that is all it is and I, for one, have decided it is not healthy.

By *elvet RopeMan
over a year ago

by the big field

"Well their costs would have also increased with fuel, energy etc. "

and Jeff has a new half billion dollar yacht to pay for and run, not to mention his cock measuring competition with Musk to be the bestest spaceman

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Words fail me on this thread.

Awaiting insults about tax dodging, capitalism etc etc.

Of course they can charge what they like - but it doesn't mean people have to pay it, it's not an essential is it?

You obviously didn't understand my op - I was amazed by their greed - 30000000000 profit still not being enough - and hoped that people would vote with their feet - ie. cancel their subscriptions.

As this thread has proved, most don't care, which is of course their choice to make. They'll make me an offer when my annual subscription ends in Feb, so I know I won't be paying any more, I would however prefer it if everyone got a better deal by sending Amazon a message of don't be so f******g greedy - that's all.

"

It's greed on both sides that drives it. Amazon is providing a relatively cheap service that means we don't need to move from our armchair to get all sorts of products delivered to our door. Not many people will stop paying it's too convenient and offers too many benefits.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Celebrity death match.

Convenience v conscience

wonder which one will win.?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Celebrity death match.

Convenience v conscience

wonder which one will win.? "

Convenience.

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple
over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

I don't buy enough products or watch enough telly to justify Amazon Prime.

I rarely buy from Amazon, when I do it's for convenience. I can order from wherever I am and have it delivered to my door, even when I'm not at home.

No waiting until the weekend to visit my local parcel office and queue for 45 minutes and collect my parcel or wasting hours on the phone trying to unsuccessfully book a redelivery.

I often cross check Amazon prices, they're not always the lowest cost.

Winston

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"I shut my prime account down last year and realised I haven’t missed it at all. Bacially I don’t buy anything at Amazon now and suddenly I realised that I didn’t need all those impulse buys that I was making.

It is very easy to get into the click and buy habit but that is all it is and I, for one, have decided it is not healthy."

Best post I've seen for a while. I've never had an Amazon account and it's extremely rare that I buy anything online as I would rather support local shops. Sadly though the majority are now hooked in to the 24 hour impulse buying of things they don't need and like any habit it can be difficult to break.

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

No coincidence that his rocket looked like a massive cock…

over a year ago

"

The irony of it being called Amazon.

By *AYEN OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"Celebrity death match.

Convenience v conscience

In my case conscience and convenience, because I know (think) that they'll offer me a better price come Feb when my subscription runs out. I'm really not bothered about the extra £16 quid, it really is the principle for me.

Our Virgin broadband contract is about to expire, they wanted to put our £26 monthly to to £56. I wrote a cancellation letter (the best way to cancel Virgin) they phoned twice offering me the same deal of £26, I told them I'm not interested. They phoned a third time and offered me £17 per month and to double our speed to 200MB. Proof that apathy and capitulation can cost an awful lot of money.

over a year ago

"Celebrity death match.

Convenience v conscience

Bet the same people saying conscience use Facebook though and buy Nestle products! Or buy from clothing stores that use child labour or sweat shops!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I shut my prime account down last year and realised I haven’t missed it at all. Bacially I don’t buy anything at Amazon now and suddenly I realised that I didn’t need all those impulse buys that I was making.

It is very easy to get into the click and buy habit but that is all it is and I, for one, have decided it is not healthy.

Best post I've seen for a while. I've never had an Amazon account and it's extremely rare that I buy anything online as I would rather support local shops. Sadly though the majority are now hooked in to the 24 hour impulse buying of things they don't need and like any habit it can be difficult to break."

What makes you think people are all buying things they don't need?

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Best post I've seen for a while. I've never had an Amazon account and it's extremely rare that I buy anything online as I would rather support local shops. Sadly though the majority are now hooked in to the 24 hour impulse buying of things they don't need and like any habit it can be difficult to break.

What makes you think people are all buying things they don't need?"

I know a few of them...its the Sunday afternoon boredom that has them looking online to shop, whether they need something or not. Just my experience.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Best post I've seen for a while. I've never had an Amazon account and it's extremely rare that I buy anything online as I would rather support local shops. Sadly though the majority are now hooked in to the 24 hour impulse buying of things they don't need and like any habit it can be difficult to break."

Help me!

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

I use Amazon the service is a great fit for me.

My mother cannot get out of the house, she can't use the internet and I live 2 hours away, she can call or text me whatever she needs and I have it delivered to her next day. They haven't let me down and were essential for her needs during lockdown.

I'm not sure it would be a service I would use purely for myself.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I know a few of them...its the Sunday afternoon boredom that has them looking online to shop, whether they need something or not. Just my experience. "

Oh ok, it's just when you said 'the majority' I thought you'd seen a survey or something.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

I know a few of them...its the Sunday afternoon boredom that has them looking online to shop, whether they need something or not. Just my experience.

Oh ok, it's just when you said 'the majority' I thought you'd seen a survey or something. "

No but it would appear to be the case...certainly in my experience. Just looked up on the Interweb and there are stats suggesting that up to 80% of Amazon purchases are impulse rather than planned plus there's tutorials from Amazon showing resellers how to benefits from impulse selling tactics so I'm guessing the numbers will be quite high. Most retailers benefit from impulse buying at the till, or offers on aisle ends...Amazon won't be any different other than it can be done 24/7.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Oh ok, it's just when you said 'the majority' I thought you'd seen a survey or something.

No but it would appear to be the case...certainly in my experience. Just looked up on the Interweb and there are stats suggesting that up to 80% of Amazon purchases are impulse rather than planned plus there's tutorials from Amazon showing resellers how to benefits from impulse selling tactics so I'm guessing the numbers will be quite high. Most retailers benefit from impulse buying at the till, or offers on aisle ends...Amazon won't be any different other than it can be done 24/7."

Interesting! I know I will sometimes buy something on impulse on the net and in the actual shops but my financial situation doesn't allow me to do it too often. I watch the shopping channels sometimes open mouthed at the tactics they use to get people to buy a load of old tat and wonder who the people are that keep them going.

over a year ago

No but it would appear to be the case...certainly in my experience. Just looked up on the Interweb and there are stats suggesting that up to 80% of Amazon purchases are impulse rather than planned plus there's tutorials from Amazon showing resellers how to benefits from impulse selling tactics so I'm guessing the numbers will be quite high. Most retailers benefit from impulse buying at the till, or offers on aisle ends...Amazon won't be any different other than it can be done 24/7.

Interesting! I know I will sometimes buy something on impulse on the net and in the actual shops but my financial situation doesn't allow me to do it too often. I watch the shopping channels sometimes open mouthed at the tactics they use to get people to buy a load of old tat and wonder who the people are that keep them going."

The research I’ve seen says around 54% of Amazon and EBay users impulse buy but that more people impulse buy during supermarket shopping!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Interesting! I know I will sometimes buy something on impulse on the net and in the actual shops but my financial situation doesn't allow me to do it too often. I watch the shopping channels sometimes open mouthed at the tactics they use to get people to buy a load of old tat and wonder who the people are that keep them going.

The research I’ve seen says around 54% of Amazon and EBay users impulse buy but that more people impulse buy during supermarket shopping! "

I rarely go to the actual shops but when I do it's with the intention of impulse buying along the things on my list. I go to see what's new because I tend to stick to the basic list on my grocery shop. Then if course there's my monthly visit to Aldi or Lidl. Who knew I needed half the things I walk out of there with

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

The research I’ve seen says around 54% of Amazon and EBay users impulse buy but that more people impulse buy during supermarket shopping!

I rarely go to the actual shops but when I do it's with the intention of impulse buying along the things on my list. I go to see what's new because I tend to stick to the basic list on my grocery shop. Then if course there's my monthly visit to Aldi or Lidl. Who knew I needed half the things I walk out of there with "

Have you ever tried using any of the stuff from the "middle section"? You could avoid the effort and just chuck it straight in the bin when you get home.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I rarely go to the actual shops but when I do it's with the intention of impulse buying along the things on my list. I go to see what's new because I tend to stick to the basic list on my grocery shop. Then if course there's my monthly visit to Aldi or Lidl. Who knew I needed half the things I walk out of there with

Have you ever tried using any of the stuff from the "middle section"? You could avoid the effort and just chuck it straight in the bin when you get home. "

Look I'm going to start kayaking and playing the trombone just as soon as I get myself sorted out. They weren't an impulse at all

over a year ago

It’s still a no brainier really even with the increase

By *ananabrumMan
over a year ago

castle bromwich

Amazon are much bigger than just online market place. Their Web hosting service is one of the largest in the world and that require a massive investment. Netflix actually host their content on amazon's AWS platform. Plus they've just purchased mgm tye moneys got to come from somewhere

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

They are unlikely impulse purchases but targeted advertisements you didn't realise that they ultimately benefit from. After all, they have all your details from purchase history, age, location, couple that with purchases of the Jones's in your location, likely your credit scores, and on and on.

There are paid adverts on TV so will be in any films made. The data available to them would be massive, it wont go unused.

Facebook could manipulate the way you voted - people were shocked, advertising, camera and mic technology coupled to such a sprawling company using AI will be monetised.

over a year ago

I use my brothers Amazon prime/video in fade a lot of the subscriptions like Disney, prime video, Netflix’s I use threw my brother and he won’t take money towards the cost.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"They are unlikely impulse purchases but targeted advertisements you didn't realise that they ultimately benefit from. After all, they have all your details from purchase history, age, location, couple that with purchases of the Jones's in your location, likely your credit scores, and on and on.

There are paid adverts on TV so will be in any films made. The data available to them would be massive, it wont go unused.

Facebook could manipulate the way you voted - people were shocked, advertising, camera and mic technology coupled to such a sprawling company using AI will be monetised. "

100%...its usual that of you talk about a subject for 15 minutes with your phone in earshot that you will start to get targeted adverts for the very same subject. Try it... Its mind blowing.

By *lderflowerappleWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

"Inevitable really, they do have increased costs too.

People still use them and prime is for convenience really. You could alternatively wait 5-10 days for free delivery instead."

I can't recall when it took me than 48 hours for a 'standard' free Amazon delivery to reach me. Maybe I'm just lucky, but I don't see the need in paying for prime when I get that service, and on the very rare occasion that I do need something so desperately, I'll pay for next day delivery, or source it on the High Street.

By *akingMemoriesMan
over a year ago

Toronto

Beszos really is a greedy cunt isn’t he. Then again, I’m subscribed to Prime and I’m constantly ordering stuff.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I'll carry on paying it because I'd pay more in postage costs if I didn't.

The extra services are just a free bonus for me and weren't the deciding factor when I started subscribing.

Compared to the price hikes in recent years from Sky, BT, Virgin, Netflix etc a £1/mth increase is quite frankly fuck all!

A"

I joined years ago for the postage. I think the cost was in the £50's or £70's so let's call it upper £60's.

I never asked for streaming , so they can keep it.

Now that it's £10 per month I'm considering leaving. I don't order every month so even though I can afford it, it'd be simple stupidity to keep paying.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I didn't ask for the food or other stuff either.

Stop wasting cardboard Amazon!

over a year ago

I pay £4 a month for prime

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham and London

"Beszos really is a greedy cunt isn’t he. Then again, I’m subscribed to Prime and I’m constantly ordering stuff."

He transformed the internet - it is very easy to forget what the world was like before Amazon came along so he deserves his success for that. I am in awe of what Amazon has done but that doesn’t mean I want to give them my business any more.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I pay £4 a month for prime "

Student?

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"I didn't ask for the food or other stuff either.

Stop wasting cardboard Amazon!"

lol I think fab is hosted by AWS so he'll be reading you, maybe.

over a year ago

"I pay £4 a month for prime "

Me too lol

over a year ago

"I pay £4 a month for prime

Student?"

Yeah, but they keep offering me that deal whenever I unsubscribe lol

By *ealthy_and_HungMan
over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

top tip ..... avoid bedroom tax by turning your spare room into an amazon collection point

By *eviants In DefianceCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

I use mine far too regularly to worry about an extra £1 a month. Everything else is going up to so it's not surprising.

Pxx

over a year ago

Apologies if this has already been said ….

People are paying for convenience … if they can already afford to pay that just to get something next day then I am sure they will continue to do so.

If they were more concerned about cost then perhaps they could find it cheaper elsewhere but without the next day delivery but in that case why have prime in the first place?

Have we become addicted to the need to have things NOW rather than wait? Is life requirements so that it is needed quickly?

I personally don’t have prime so my opinion could be void to those it affects …

But just my input

If people went shopping locally, putting the money into the economy would that then boost things here and then reduce rates that affect us at home ? I don’t know as I’m no expert just a question ?

Here to be taught of the workings

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"All these companies like Uber etc. Have one MO, and that is to create a monopoly, forcing all other competitors out, then raise prices. That's the game, so don't play. Shop local, use local services and force governments to get them to pay their true share of tax, NI etc. "

It’s not really like like, markets define themselves , they shake down to naturally one player, there’s one Facebook , one EBay, one Amazon bookstore etc it’s how markets work and what consumers require. Then new entrants come along and disrupt it all - remember MySpace & FroebdsReunited ? All these companies have a very limited life, in 50 years they won’t exist.

Many are also publicly listed and not privately owned so it’s you and your pension providers fault they are so greedy , pollute and don’t pay tax. You want a nest egg and use them

over a year ago

I don't order from amazon enough to want to pay the charge each month to save postage. I'll happily wait longer anyway.

However when your other half has prime you can just ask them to do it for you

The TV side.. I currently have to wait to get out of my sky contract but once that's up I'll probably pay for prime Netflix and whatever else and still save money.

T

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"

However when your other half has prime you can just ask them to do it for you

T"

You can share Prime with people in your household

over a year ago

Just read today that Amazon has reported its second quarterly loss in a row. Maybe this is why prices are going up ...

By *abasaurus RexMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Migrate to Sky. "

Unfortunately Sky don’t sell general products and offer next day delivery even though you ordered at 22:00 the day before

Jokes aside… I don’t see the big deal. Prime is far better value than most other services in terms of the combined benefit of free next day delivery and streaming.

If you only stream, prime isn’t a great offering anyway imo.

Post new Message to Thread