Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

King Kong's hard on

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Had an interesting convo with one of my employees at work today where we were debating the intentions of King Kong when he 'borrows' the 'helpless maiden'. I sided with him being lonely and misunderstood, and as the female in question didn't attack him, he felt it has obligation to keep her safe from the danger around her

My colleague however sides with her was lonely and horny so took her back to his cave to fuck her...

Now, though I understood how the mind of a frustrated young twenty something works, there's just something about the biology that doesn't work for me. I can look past the inter species thing, what, with apes being our closest relative, and I appreciate that we never actually see king Kong's king dong, so can only make assumptions about the size, however, when we consider the whole cost relative thing, the fact that she fits perfectly in his closed grip hand, with head and feet nicely poking out, and that, when grabbing our own erect cocks, both 'head and feet' poke out either end, then this would suggest his duck is likely the size of a fully grown human.

And let's say by some miracle that having something the same size of her enter deep inside her, forcefully doesn't kill her, then surely the force and volume of the ejaculate would finish her off!

Haha anyway, leaving this here for some late night pondering and sharing of thoughts...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

I have now heard everything on the forums ..i think i'll head to bed now

By *lderflowerappleWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

Mind.... blown!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wtf have I just read

over a year ago

Politely suggest you and your colleague watch Tarantino's Inglorious Basterds as it has a small but very succinct expose on the real meaning of King Kong.

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

" surely the force and volume of the ejaculate would finish her off!"

My god

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Politely suggest you and your colleague watch Tarantino's Inglorious Basterds as it has a small but very succinct expose on the real meaning of King Kong.

"

Haha I started watching that once and just couldn't get away with it! might have to give it another chance just for the reference though, thanks for the recommendation

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

King King was Holywood’s not very subtle take on its actual fascination with miscegenation.

By *istalloverCouple
over a year ago

Pays de la Loire -Normandie -Brittany borderFrance

If that didn't finish her off

Chances are

She would get monkey pox anyway .

over a year ago

I had a shit this morning that could of passed for king kongs finger

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Does King Kong have a BMC?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

And that's enough internet for me

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

He would use her like a fleshlight

By *ob Carpe DiemMan
over a year ago

Torquay

Reminds me of this

https://youtu.be/h7Oh1SI9lbs

Not quite the same but you get the idea

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

"Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex" by Larry Niven ponders similar issues arising in the case of Superman and Lois Lane. Not so much to do with size, or volume. More with regard to Superman getting carried away in the heat of the moment, and the problems with indestructible sperm that are capable of moving at the speed of sound...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_of_Steel,_Woman_of_Kleenex

Post new Message to Thread