Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

When were your pictures taken?

Jump to newest

By *eerise OP   Woman
over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

I've had some people sending me pictures of themselves at but I find it really funny when on one photo they look young and slim and others older and bigger.

When I ask when were the photo's taken they say a few months ago but the time stamp on one of the photos say 2006 tee hee

I ask for them to go on cam so I can see them and for some reason their cam is broken

All my pictures were taken the same week I joined and I also go on cam, why don't people just post updated photo's tee hee

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because then no one would ever want to meet them

over a year ago

All of ours are this year, some this week. We enjoy taking pics as it is a build up yo better things

over a year ago

My profile one was taken last week and the rest end of sept... I agree that you should get a latest one off a potential meet

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

All of mine within the last few months, face picture updated most recently, i m never happy with that one., (thats the face not the picture ... )

over a year ago

"I've had some people sending me pictures of themselves at but I find it really funny when on one photo they look young and slim and others older and bigger.

When I ask when were the photo's taken they say a few months ago but the time stamp on one of the photos say 2006 tee hee

I ask for them to go on cam so I can see them and for some reason their cam is broken

All my pictures were taken the same week I joined and I also go on cam, why don't people just post updated photo's tee hee"

Some - like my profile pic were taken a just before I re-joined - in fact I took them specifically for this site. Others are a little older but all were taken this year.

what's the point of having out of date pictures ...you're going to get found out lol

over a year ago

Same day as I posted them on profile

over a year ago

All ours are taken the same day they are posted

over a year ago

We try and keep ours recent, but haven't had much time lately to do any.

Ours are mostly about a year old with a few favourites thrown in.

Might dust the camera off and see if we can get some done this weekend.

over a year ago

The oldest of mine is 2years, most recent 3months. my weight yoyos constantly so I have ones of me at various sizes lol!

over a year ago

I try to post the same time as I take them

over a year ago

All ours are within the last 3 months. We try to keep them up to date so people can see who they are going to meet.

Would be annoyed if we met someone who had sent pics that were not what they looked like now so we try not to do it to others

over a year ago

I have quite a few photos and the older ones will be when I joined 2 years ago. Mine were taken around the time they were posted. I always enough recent photos for people to choose from

over a year ago

All of ours have been taken within the last four months and the most event was two days ago, we always try and keep ours up to date as there is no point in pretending your someone your not x

By *ust_for_laughsCouple
over a year ago

Hinckley

Surely when the photos were taken is irrelevant, it's whether they are an accurate representation of what you look like now (usually size-wise as a lot of people don't have face pics on their profiles).

over a year ago

I take new pics all the time.. the date i upload them is often the date i take them

over a year ago

Aug / Sep of this year

other than the one which was taken in 1989

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

Ours were taken around the time we joined or just after and need to take new ones as weight loss means not the same now.. but do go on cam for potential meets..

We had a guy send us his pic when asked when it was taken he said just over 2years ago.. we asked for recent one as alot can change in 2 years.. he came back with 'oh come on..i havent changed at all ' wouldnt send recent one so no meet.

over a year ago

All of our gallery pictures have been taken since July this year, our friends only pictures, face ones, the oldest one is nearly a year old...but rest from this year

We had a meet in October where it was clear his pictures must have been from at least 10 years ago, not impressed!

over a year ago

Oh and we do also go on cam

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

My pics were taken all the way through my citizenship of Fab, from 2009 to a month ago.

I also wank in Canada Room every lunch time.

over a year ago

We try to keep photos as up to date as we can.. ie if I dye hair then post at least one photo... Best to be honest we think x

By *eerise OP   Woman
over a year ago

"All of our gallery pictures have been taken since July this year, our friends only pictures, face ones, the oldest one is nearly a year old...but rest from this year

We had a meet in October where it was clear his pictures must have been from at least 10 years ago, not impressed! "

Tee hee yes I made that same mistake and the guy I went to meet looked like Popeye.

Albeit to say I blocked him asap as I asked for a recent photo not one taken 10 years earlier on holiday

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

i'm not going to ask when they were taken,the people in them,dont even know we've got them.

over a year ago

Leerise you sexy girl this gym work is killing haha

over a year ago

Our pics have all been taken in the last 18 months - maybe we should take some of the older ones off but they are pretty good action shots

My body shape is the same so don't see a prob and our face pics are recent xx

over a year ago

"i'm not going to ask when they were taken,the people in them,dont even know we've got them. "

over a year ago

"I've had some people sending me pictures of themselves at but I find it really funny when on one photo they look young and slim and others older and bigger.

All my pictures were taken the same week I joined and I also go on cam, why don't people just post updated photo's tee hee"

I do. And I've even been asked on one occasion to take one holding today's paper! Lol

I'll update mine regularly - not because I look any different - but because I (and I'm sure others!) get bored of looking at the same shots month in month out!

That - and it's damn good fun taking them!!

By *eerise OP   Woman
over a year ago

All my pictures were taken the same week I joined and I also go on cam, why don't people just post updated photo's tee hee

I do. And I've even been asked on one occasion to take one holding today's paper! Lol

I'll update mine regularly - not because I look any different - but because I (and I'm sure others!) get bored of looking at the same shots month in month out!

That - and it's damn good fun taking them!! "

I'm not surprised your having fun taking pictures you seem to be getting what I'm failing to get at the minute

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Everyones got favourite pix...... Id rather have the real persons pix,rather than someone posting other peoples pix...... Its just that some people cant tell the truth ie height and age etc etc

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

A woman sent me a picture and it was a great picture but it looked like a 80s pic...... I asked for a recent one and she said she ant changed much...... Whats 30 years between friends

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We take loads of pictures it's something we really enjoy doing so some are about a week old and others about a year you can tell by the length of my hair Mrs N .....Mr N's is always the same

length well his hair is anyway

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"A woman sent me a picture and it was a great picture but it looked like a 80s pic...... I asked for a recent one and she said she ant changed much...... Whats 30 years between friends "

We met a guy who was truly unrecognisable his pictures we're so old. We laugh about it now but at the time it wasn't funny, he was also an hour late

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

I cant understand why your not inundated with offers _eerise your stunning

over a year ago

Most of mine r from this year and some r from the last few days

over a year ago

The ones like my avatar were posted the same day, the others apart from the blurred one were taken in summed, the blurred one was posted because there was a post on here asking for old pics (I was 21) but oh likes it left on.

By *eerise OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I cant understand why your not inundated with offers _eerise your stunning "

I have a hoodwinders trending me at the moment hun

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

"I cant understand why your not inundated with offers _eerise your stunning

I have a hoodwinders trending me at the moment hun "

I wish I knew what this responce meant Id be able to comment

The hoodwinders (whatever they are....even google dint know) Theyre doing a great job..... With a smile and bod like that you dont need anyone doing anything

By *eerise OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I cant understand why your not inundated with offers _eerise your stunning

I have a hoodwinders trending me at the moment hun

I wish I knew what this responce meant Id be able to comment

The hoodwinders (whatever they are....even google dint know) Theyre doing a great job..... With a smile and bod like that you dont need anyone doing anything "

I put in my profile what hoodwinkers are hun

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Mine were taken at different times this. Better to keep updating. And more honest.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

This year ...it should say.

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Lol I know what hoodwinkers are but you put hoodwinders

I have however learnt one word today..... I assumed it was someone making you trendy..... Wrongly so.... But thanx to you and this thread Ive been introduced to trending...... Being in trend...... Ive never been on twitter...... I lead a sheltered life.........not

I hope you dump the zeros and find the true heros asap

By *eerise OP   Woman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/11/12 13:23:19]

By *eerise OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Lol I know what hoodwinkers are but you put hoodwinders

I have however learnt one word today..... I assumed it was someone making you trendy..... Wrongly so.... But thanx to you and this thread Ive been introduced to trending...... Being in trend...... Ive never been on twitter...... I lead a sheltered life.........not

I hope you dump the zeros and find the true heros asap "

My fingers are crossed hun :P

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Ours are between 2 years and 3 months old and I can frequently be found on cam, so don't see it as much of an issue for us - although agree that some pics on some profiles are terribly out of date

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

a few days after birth. If I put pics up of my cock today - id get no responses at all! People would be put off at the size

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

They vary from last week to over a year old.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

My photos vary in when they were taken, some recent some not, they are the photos I choose to display, and therefore are nobody elses business but mine and the people I meet.

I'm on here to actively meet people,not to fit in with other members ideals.

over a year ago

My most recent public pics were from about 3 weeks ago on holiday, most recent friends only pics were taken 3 days ago. But am on cam whenever I'm in chat, so people can see me in real time. X

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

Mine were taken the day I joined the site, I dont see any point in having pictures that dont resemble what you are like now. Do people they are never going to be found out?

Some strange folk out there

over a year ago

Mine are added the day I take them . So oldest ones are oldest and newer ones are recent.

By *ooty and suuCouple
over a year ago

barnsley

ours were updated mid october

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"Because then no one would ever want to meet them "

Exactly what I would say. mine are taken over the last year and some are actually date stamped. I totally agree that camming is the only way . Some of us are honest some not.

By *eerise OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Because then no one would ever want to meet them

Exactly what I would say. mine are taken over the last year and some are actually date stamped. I totally agree that camming is the only way . Some of us are honest some not. "

I love your nail polish what colour are you wearing?

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Just dont cross your legs unless you desperately need a pee lol

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

About two years ago, last time I was on crimewatch!

over a year ago

some of our pics were taken just over an hour ago..

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Most of mine were taken during the daytime.

over a year ago

1987. Next question....?

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"1987. Next question....?

"

I can bring my camera along to take some new ones for you. No bother. Honest!

over a year ago

Most of mine are recent. Oldest one is just over a year old. X

over a year ago

2-3 years ago. ill be honest i need to update but i hardly ever take pics of myself for this place or any others

By *oobsCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

All of our pics were taken in the last 2 years and we add/delete pics when we take a new good one.

over a year ago

Most of ours are in the last year or so, didn't really take many pictures before getting into the lifestyle. Our face pic that we send with messages is recent.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

All of our public pics,were taken this year.

Most of our private gallery pics,were taken this year.

I took a new face pic on saturday,looks hot hot hot on phone,downloaded it on to private gallery.there it looks like it was taken in vera duckworths sitting room,in 1964.

How the fuck does that happen.

over a year ago

Our pics come with a lifetime guarantee (i.e., they were definitely taken at some point in our lifetime)

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"Our pics come with a lifetime guarantee (i.e., they were definitely taken at some point in our lifetime) "

over a year ago

"1987. Next question....?

I can bring my camera along to take some new ones for you. No bother. Honest!"

Things some people will do to get in Perky's knickers!!!

over a year ago

I met some one if here.Last week. In the pic's she was thin. When I got there she was anything but... Why it's not like you can hide it...

over a year ago

The solo public ones on public are both from this year, the joint one of us in private is about a month old.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I think all bar one of mine are within the last 6 months

By *picyspiregirlCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

My avatar pic was taken last week. The rest are pics that I like and want to keep on show but all are dated.

over a year ago

I like to update mine every 6-8 weeks.

By *nJ_NW_cplCouple
over a year ago

wirral

Some of our pics are getting a little old now but we haven’t really changed a lot. The pics of Mr and the last few of Mrs (including the nicks one) are from earlier this year xxx.

By *ornyandsexy69Couple
over a year ago

Hull

All ours taken in the last year.

over a year ago

Well the current avatar was ages ago!!

A whole 15 minutes!!

By *nnie2009Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

mine where taken in a hotel in bham, butlins minehead and a friends house lol

By *ornyandsexy69Couple
over a year ago

Hull

over a year ago

As newbies all of ours have been taken in the last fortnight

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

We've got pics taken with our new camera that are three yrs old now, but the date is 2015

We don't show them though

over a year ago

Most of mine were taken last week. Thanks to a friend who helped me out.;)

The picture with the cock init is over a year old.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"Because then no one would ever want to meet them

Exactly what I would say. mine are taken over the last year and some are actually date stamped. I totally agree that camming is the only way . Some of us are honest some not.

I love your nail polish what colour are you wearing? "

Thank you its navy blue .

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

last 2 months... my profile pic was taken on Friday...

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

about 16yrs ago

over a year ago

2 of my pics are about half hour old as was just having a shower..... That reminds me do you think its ok to walk around with a towel round me infront of my live in landlord shes about 50 and single ha ha like winding her up!

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

"Avatar was taken last week. "

It certainly catches the eye.

over a year ago

I prefer to use recent pictures but have been lazy replacing mine recently

By *ittle Minx 73Woman
over a year ago

South Suffolk

The oldest picture of me on my profile was taken in September this year, most were taken in October.

over a year ago

Some of my pics are old... But the most recent are taken in October. Most people say I am slimmer in person. And I haven't changed hairstyle wise. It's still bottle black and a bit untamed. I'm on cam quite a lot too, so no feart!

LadyIce x

By *hérieWoman
over a year ago

North Wales

Mine are new from joining.

New pictures are posted the day they are taken.

over a year ago

regardless of what him indoors says (1987..lmao) we update all time, but our photos are only 6 months old anyway (Perky)

over a year ago

Some last night

By *enuineplayers plus 1Couple
over a year ago

newport

"Some last night"
and they are sexy xxx

Post new Message to Thread