Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Candid or professional pictures.

Jump to newest

By *otfitbmthcouple OP   Man
over a year ago

Blandford

Hi all,

My hubby is a glamour photographer, so I'm lucky. But, do people prefer the more candid pictures on here. I sometimes wonder if people think its a fake profile... There's a few of those on here.

Rach xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Our photos are good. And having a partner to take our photos sounds much easier than the ridiculous length I have gone to for some shots.

I don’t think pro glamour show are for fake profiles, but I do sometimes think hey are just for attention rather then meeting in a swinging manner, and joining in that type of ‘lifestyle’, if that make sense.

*just my opinion, it means nothing.

over a year ago

Not fussed, a good photo is a good photo’ whether it’s candid or posed.

over a year ago

Blandford

"Our photos are good. And having a partner to take our photos sounds much easier than the ridiculous length I have gone to for some shots.

I don’t think pro glamour show are for fake profiles, but I do sometimes think hey are just for attention rather then meeting in a swinging manner, and joining in that type of ‘lifestyle’, if that make sense.

*just my opinion, it means nothing. "

We meet, and are currently looking for hot couples to play with xxx

over a year ago

Mine are all "self portraits"

Some are a bit odd as fab rules state you have to be in the photo. It's a mission taking "toy" photos by yourself lol

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

You look fantastic. Embrace what you've got x

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

You don't come across as a fake profile to me.

over a year ago

Blandford

"You don't come across as a fake profile to me. "

Wow, you look hot!! Sorry haha xxx

over a year ago

Blandford

"Mine are all "self portraits"

Some are a bit odd as fab rules state you have to be in the photo. It's a mission taking "toy" photos by yourself lol"

You have some great images!! Well done lovely xxx

By *amantha TSWoman
over a year ago

Swindon

I can't really get "candid" photos (and in this world if anyone did take any candid photos of me I'd be mightily pissed off) , all the ones on here are posed. Does it make me less real?

over a year ago

"Not fussed, a good photo is a good photo’ whether it’s candid or posed. "
in a nut bag this

over a year ago

Blandford

"I can't really get "candid" photos (and in this world if anyone did take any candid photos of me I'd be mightily pissed off) , all the ones on here are posed. Does it make me less real? "

Of course not lovely x

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

^^ I agree!

over a year ago

I love posing for hubby

over a year ago

I get accused of being fake, it doesn’t really matter if people think I’m fake.

You can enjoy posting pics and swing too

over a year ago

Blandford

"I love posing for hubby "

And it shows, you look natural and relaxed... And my, those boobs!!

Rachel xx

By *heGigglersCouple
over a year ago

Swindon (just visiting)

Exactly this!

over a year ago

Blandford

"I get accused of being fake, it doesn’t really matter if people think I’m fake.

You can enjoy posting pics and swing too "

Your pictures are fantastic, ever done any modelling xxx

over a year ago

"Hi all,

My hubby is a glamour photographer, so I'm lucky. But, do people prefer the more candid pictures on here. I sometimes wonder if people think its a fake profile... There's a few of those on here.

Rach xxx"

I love perving on your pictures, sorry!!

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

We have had a shoot at home .. and Ben likes to take snaps .. sometimes less can be more

over a year ago

"I love posing for hubby

And it shows, you look natural and relaxed... And my, those boobs!!

Rachel xx"

Thankyou.

Loving your pics. You look amazing.

S xx

over a year ago

We appreciate both.

Your pictures are great and Mrs would love to pose for some after viewing yours.

We do though like those pictures taken in the moment, more than strategically positioned.

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"Our photos are good. And having a partner to take our photos sounds much easier than the ridiculous length I have gone to for some shots.

"

Your profile states you aren’t looking to swap - just voyeurism at present so maybe that’s why you are finding you aren’t getting noticed.

Your pics are great - we like to make an effort and we meet, so I don’t think people see different pics as fake or just for attention.

We enjoy creating them and just having fun and hopefully that shows our personalities too.

Good luck

K

By *elshcouple18Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

"

are we hot enough? Down at Bude over new years too.

By *batMan
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

I think the most important thing is to have good subject matter. Most people are only viewing a fairly small picture on their screen, so pin sharp resolution is a little less important.

Personally, I'd rather see a great subject taken okay than an okay subject taken brilliantly.

Gbat

over a year ago

Blandford

Your profile states you aren’t looking to swap - just voyeurism at present so maybe that’s why you are finding you aren’t getting noticed.

Your pics are great - we like to make an effort and we meet, so I don’t think people see different pics as fake or just for attention.

We enjoy creating them and just having fun and hopefully that shows our personalities too.

Good luck

K"

No that's right, we are a soft swing couple. That's our preference. We go further with some but like to set our boundaries early on due to nearly being pushed outside my boundaries before during a swinging encounter... Not nice. No still means no...

By *peak and SpellCouple
over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

We definitely prefer more stylised photos than candid (dirty washing, messy room, toilet seat up) style photos.

over a year ago

I prefer candid photos

over a year ago

I love candy photo’s

By *MattyMan
over a year ago

Naked coffee house near you - RWB-Swindon

I think a good picture on here can make a profile.

Candid is good but f you get some half professional looking shot then your images stand out head and shoulders and mean you care about your image you portray on here.

That said, not everyone has access to someone who knows how to pose and take images x

By *ffervescent_KissCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

A good photo is a good photo - simple as that. We fab the ones we like, irrespective of the genre. Erotic pics are definitely more interesting, but sometimes a pic just shines through for other reasons.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Like others have said a good photo is a good photo.And ye have a mix of different pics which would definitely not make me think ye are fake op.Keep doing what ye are doing and ignore anyone who has an issue with it.

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"We meet, and are currently looking for hot couples to play with xxx

Good luck

K

No that's right, we are a soft swing couple. That's our preference. We go further with some but like to set our boundaries early on due to nearly being pushed outside my boundaries before during a swinging encounter... Not nice. No still means no... "

Like I say your profile says you aren’t looking to swap at all - whether that be full or soft. So that’s maybe a reason why you aren’t getting messages rather than people thinking your pics are fake

Everyone should be respecting your boundaries absolutely and I’d be reporting people who don’t, if they are on here.

K

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"You don't come across as a fake profile to me.

Wow, you look hot!! Sorry haha xxx"

Thank you, as do you two

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I like what I like. And I enjoy both on the quality and content of a pic, whether that is professional or not.

Post new Message to Thread