over a year ago

Great Yarmouth

It’s something really want to have .. the lady here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"It’s something really want to have .. the lady here "

What is it you find appealing about being poly?

What is it you think you will get over FWB, FB etc.?

What does the Mr think?

By *ingandqueen7968 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Great Yarmouth

Everything about it to be honest .. like the idea of having 2 men to look after in all aspects in and out of the bedroom… hubby is cool as we are a very secure couple x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As simple and amazing as it may seem, it's one of those things I found develops better naturally. Having multiple deeper relationships makes life really complicated/busy at times but if you find the perfect person/s for you, then it's just damn perfect.

Probably enough mush this morning from me,

E xx

over a year ago

Only in the form of polly pockets. One man's enough to drive you mental, two I couldn't cope with!

over a year ago

Great Yarmouth

That’s what I was hoping that it would be something that grows from a regular

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Yes

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

If you are poly all sexual relationships are poly. I think when non poly people try it they invariably struggle with feelings of jealousy somewhere along the way

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"If you are poly all sexual relationships are poly. I think when non poly people try it they invariably struggle with feelings of jealousy somewhere along the way"

How are all sexual relationships poly if you're poly?

So even if you see Bob three times a year, by virtue of you being poly, even though he's not, it's a poly thing?

over a year ago

Great Yarmouth

Neither of us do the jealousy thing never had as we know we are secure enough to cope

over a year ago

I sense a PowerPoint, Venn diagrams, spatial emotional analysis, spectrograph of boundaries, distribution charts, emotional statistical outliers lol.

It's just a term, oft used often incorrectly. But hey whatever, you all do you, and Steve, maybe Derrick, Sandra looks nice. Not Dave though, never ever Dave, seriously.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"If you are poly all sexual relationships are poly. I think when non poly people try it they invariably struggle with feelings of jealousy somewhere along the way

How are all sexual relationships poly if you're poly?

So even if you see Bob three times a year, by virtue of you being poly, even though he's not, it's a poly thing? "

Its a poly relationship to you unless it’s NSA or what is it? But guess you could be both poly and have NSA relationships never really thought about it like that.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"I sense a PowerPoint, Venn diagrams, spatial emotional analysis, spectrograph of boundaries, distribution charts, emotional statistical outliers lol.

It's just a term, oft used often incorrectly. But hey whatever, you all do you, and Steve, maybe Derrick, Sandra looks nice. Not Dave though, never ever Dave, seriously."

Past Meli appreciates this for future Meli's sake.

You're right though, it is erm different to each person. Subjective as all words are. There's no one correct way to do it, to be. To view dynamics with folk.

Never Dave. Dave isn't worth it.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm polyamorous. I've been with my partner for over 6 years and he has another partner of 3 years. I did have another partner myself for about 2 years. There's been various levels of dating around all that too.

By *andy2Man
over a year ago

Ealing

Absolutely love the idea

2 men and a lady just works so well

By *asingstokenewbieMan
over a year ago

Basingstoke

I think it would be a genuinely amazing relationship to have if I'm honest

over a year ago

No. But I had a great group of close friends for a few year when I was younger that looking back, if it was now we could have called it poly or something close.

Good times and good friends. (I hope they think the same every now and then. )

By *entley JamesMan
over a year ago

south west london

Hi queen, I was in one a few years back. Met a really lovely woman on okcupid. She was totally open about being in a relationship with her husband and another guy. I absolutely loved it about the 3rd date I met the husband (a really nice guy) and his poly partner. Soon after when things were going really well I joined her and the kids for a family bbq. Kids were about 12 ish. I’ve never met two kids who were so secure, intelligent and happy. They were fully aware and accepting and a pleasure to be around. They would even ask me to join them on days out. It felt as if I had gained a close relationship with the entire family rather than just a new girlfriend. Sadly the travelling made things so awkward otherwise I’d still be in it as it was such a nice lifestyle

James

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Yes. All you need is

Set your dynamic to how you both want to, that's the awesome thing about being poly. It's whatever you both feel it needs to be, not one set way

Have a look at all the different types of poly relationships and take from the ones that fit for you

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Yes. All you need is

Set your dynamic to how you both want to, that's the awesome thing about being poly. It's whatever you both feel it needs to be, not one set way

Have a look at all the different types of poly relationships and take from the ones that fit for you "

What are the different types? I think I’ve always been poly open. I’ve heard about polysaturated so I try to focus on 1 main and max 1-2 others at at a time.

over a year ago

"I sense a PowerPoint, Venn diagrams, spatial emotional analysis, spectrograph of boundaries, distribution charts, emotional statistical outliers lol.

It's just a term, oft used often incorrectly. But hey whatever, you all do you, and Steve, maybe Derrick, Sandra looks nice. Not Dave though, never ever Dave, seriously."

It doesn’t have to be that complicated. My partner and I have 2 ground rules.

1. Be safe, do go doing anything stupid for for a kick

2. Our time together is precious, so when we’re both home together we don’t arrange to play away.

We’ve stuck by these for 13 years and still going strong.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Yes. All you need is

Have a look at all the different types of poly relationships and take from the ones that fit for you

What are the different types? I think I’ve always been poly open. I’ve heard about polysaturated so I try to focus on 1 main and max 1-2 others at at a time."

Google is your friend, there are over 10 different dynamics and it's what you want to take from any of them.

Time and availability of both parties leads to polysaturated. I lead a solo poly life as you know, with my stable of playmates. Crossing over into partners is not something I'm looking for. Deeply loved friends who I spend quality time with, sharing and nuturing each others personal lives is my choice. I just don't want to share a home or finances with anyone

Post new Message to Thread