Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

most awful thing you have done during sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I fell asleep whilst on top and in the middle of the dirty deed with a girl at college. I couldn't remember what had happened and couldn't understand why she wasn't there when I woke up in the morning. Took a lot of grovelling to get out of the doghouse.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *upitersmileCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

My ex bit my clit, so I bit his cock.....hard! Only fair to return the favour lol needless to say he never bit me again

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

When I was younger was so trying not to think about cumming, I lost my hardon and the condom inside her. She pulled it out and threw it in my face and stormed off. Not my best moment.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I once came before the women lol

over a year ago

Thought I could get away with a sneaky fart but it was a silent lethal ane ....... She said she felt sick

over a year ago

kicked a guy in the face

if anyone has seen 40 year old virgin you will know the scene

in my defence, it was dark

over a year ago

Found out my ex girlfriend was cheating on me.. So i kept it quite for a bit.. (she was a good fuck)

About 2 weeks down the line i got bored of her.. We were there having a bit of hows your father and i pulled out.. Looked her in the eyes.. Said "this is for cheating on me" and pissed all over her.. Pmsl!!

Dont know if that would count haha.. Serves her right for cheating..

over a year ago

"Thought I could get away with a sneaky fart but it was a silent lethal ane ....... She said she felt sick "

By *oonytoonMan
over a year ago

derby

As a teenager in the first few chapters of my sexual adventures I fell asleep on her twice once with fingers still inside her (you know that feeling you get when you've had few to many and you wake up thinking where am I what am I doing well...) And then not long later after being forgiven fell asleep lying on top of her to be nudged awake where I rolled over and went back to sleep.....

Woke up the next morning to find my mum stood at the door giving my partner a talking to about safe sex lol

Thankfully we were young because if I did that now I can't imagine the lady being so forgiving lol

over a year ago

A guy was rubbing his cock inbetween my breasts and was enjoying it b ecause he had a fetish for large breasts. I got off on seeing how excited he was and decided to bend down and suck him as he pushed up.

Unfortunately I forgot about my teeth and I nearly circumsised him. I felt so bad about it as he squealed.

over a year ago

I fell asleep the first time I had sex with my wife. I must have been really good up until I fell asleep as she still married me

over a year ago

I called my ex (who was very skinny) a big fat bastard during sex. Suffice to say he lost his erection and I was suitably mortified.

over a year ago

I once fucked my first wife up the arse while she was on the phone to her father. (I feel I should point out that the phone didn't ring while I was fucking her ass, she was already talking to her dad when I decided it would be horny to do it, knowing she wouldn't tell me to fuck off.)

over a year ago

Woke her up

over a year ago

sneezed so hard i head butted her.

was only a light touch but it stopped us both in our tracks

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

cant really think of one during sex.. but I once had a girl come, shed travelled near 400 miles

I went to the loo for a pee and out of nowhere coughed, sneezed and farted at the same time.

Needless to say, I didnt hit the bowl it was quite a feat at the time (not sure if I was hard or not)

By *eeriseWoman
over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

Said hurry up because Family Guy was coming on

over a year ago

Years ago I used to live in a place where all the flats faced each other in a big square and all the flats had sash windows, anyhow one Saturday morning the person I was with at the time was hanging out the window gossiping away with some of the neighbours as I came out of the bedroom all I see was hips ass and legs as the rest of her was leaning out the window, well I could not help it the horn was about me so I pulled the window down and trapped her in it giggling away to myself no one out side could see as she was covered by the curtains but up went the dressing gown and after teasing her and getting the odd swear word in went the cock, she kept a straight face with the people she was talking to of a while but then finally gave in, every one giggled about for ages after even she did after a while lol

By *onelylustyWoman
over a year ago

inverclyde

Was having sex with my ex and mid pump by him I asked him if he'd remembered to put the bins out!!! Sums up our sex life!!!! A load of rubbish!!!!

over a year ago

"Said hurry up because Family Guy was coming on "

Lol did some thing similar but maybe just a bit worse had her on all fours facing the telly because Star Trek was on! Oh I was soooo smooth in my youth pmsl

over a year ago

My first time hurt so I pushed him off the bed and onto the floor.

over a year ago

I was once eating pussy and fell asleep, it's a wonder I didn't drown.

over a year ago

I once pulled out to cum over a girls face and as I did the deed I let rip from behind.

over a year ago

in 1982 i was on a sailing trip up near Sen/Norway area - on the third night, i met a girl student in a bar; we both got d*unk and i ended up back at her digs; shhhing me as we went she told me her flat mate was asleep in next room; anyway we humped for hours it seemed (i was d*unk remember lol); when she fel asleep only for me to get up and go for pee to see her flat mate stood in doorway of bathroom naked and looking dead horny; that was the very first time i sucked another mans cock ...gods honest truth .... next morning we said our good byes and i never ever heard from her again (pre mobile phone times)

over a year ago

"Years ago I used to live in a place where all the flats faced each other in a big square and all the flats had sash windows, anyhow one Saturday morning the person I was with at the time was hanging out the window gossiping away with some of the neighbours as I came out of the bedroom all I see was hips ass and legs as the rest of her was leaning out the window, well I could not help it the horn was about me so I pulled the window down and trapped her in it giggling away to myself no one out side could see as she was covered by the curtains but up went the dressing gown and after teasing her and getting the odd swear word in went the cock, she kept a straight face with the people she was talking to of a while but then finally gave in, every one giggled about for ages after even she did after a while lol"

That one gets my vote Lol!

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

cheered a goal and jumped with the excitement, the poor girl nearly gagged at the unplanned deep throat

over a year ago

J fav story is of being on a course for work and meeting a girl from Sunderland. Everyone was really d*unk and he took her back to his room, put the football on to see Scotland were getting beat (nothing new there) they started having sex and she was on top riding him when Scotland scored and he flung her off to dance round the room and watch the rest of the highlights lol

Personally I'd have told him to fuck off but she hung about til they were done and they then resumed lol xx

over a year ago

Ok.... once when I was dogging, a guy was giving me the most lack-luster nosh you can imagine... you know, the sort of BJ you'd rather not bother with.... anyway my mobile phone started to ring so I answered it....

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

"Found out my ex girlfriend was cheating on me.. So i kept it quite for a bit.. (she was a good fuck)

About 2 weeks down the line i got bored of her.. We were there having a bit of hows your father and i pulled out.. Looked her in the eyes.. Said "this is for cheating on me" and pissed all over her.. Pmsl!!

"

is it just me

i mean realy you pissed on her!!!

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Fell asleep whilst receiving a blow job. In my defence - it was very sensual and relaxing.

Now - I keep my eyes open and watch every lick and suck.

By *eeriseWoman
over a year ago

I said shush the windows open tee hee

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Bit one guys cock so hard i took a chunk out of it, his fault for ramming a vibrator up my arse without telling me. 7 years later he still moans about it

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

"cheered a goal and jumped with the excitement, the poor girl nearly gagged at the unplanned deep throat "

Please clarify, was this game on TV or were you actually in a croud of thousands

By *awkeye and HotlipsCouple
over a year ago

Takeley

Falling asleep is up there....but the worst one was shouting out an exes name at the money shot! I once went out with two girls ( one after the other, not at the same time....that's a whole different thread! ) and my elderley aunt when asking me about my love life, I told her about my new gf, when she said, " oo, the same name as the last one, you won't get embarrassed when you are having sex with names ".....My face said it all, never judge a book by it's cover, lol

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

opened my eyes and screamed 'what the fuck'

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Probably high fives.

I like to high five when I cum, it can be off putting for the other person.

By *aybe_amyWoman
over a year ago

Wales

Was scrolling down, giggling. Some really funny stories on here, lets face it, we've all had encounters that didn't go as planned.

Then I reach THAT story. I honestly think from the way he recalls it, and his openness to sharing it that he fails to see the seriousness of it. If he really understood the gravity of it, I doubt he'd have told us about it. Wonder what his reaction will be when he returns to the thread, and sees how other people _iew it.

Very little shocks me, but this really saddens me. Unfortunately, there are many people out there that have little clue as to where the 'lines' are, and end up having a negative impact on people that could last for a lifetime.

over a year ago

"Was scrolling down, giggling. Some really funny stories on here, lets face it, we've all had encounters that didn't go as planned.

Then I reach THAT story. I honestly think from the way he recalls it, and his openness to sharing it that he fails to see the seriousness of it. If he really understood the gravity of it, I doubt he'd have told us about it. Wonder what his reaction will be when he returns to the thread, and sees how other people _iew it.

Very little shocks me, but this really saddens me. Unfortunately, there are many people out there that have little clue as to where the 'lines' are, and end up having a negative impact on people that could last for a lifetime. "

Amy you're spot on, I had a horrendous experience with anal sex which has actually made me terrified of it. There's nothing quite so sickening as someone getting off on doing something that's not consensual, people get locked up for it and labelled with terms.

over a year ago

"Probably high fives.

I like to high five when I cum, it can be off putting for the other person."

Haha I can imagine...

I was with a girl I really liked, doing her From behind but laying down, and she said "fuck be harder" but what I heard was "fuck my arse" ooooops. Didn't see her again

By *artnersi in crimeCouple
over a year ago

Camberley/Huntingdon

[Removed by poster at 20/11/12 14:00:41]

over a year ago

This thread had me chuckling out loud up to 'that post'. That's shocking.

I've been called an exes name while with my ex. Stopped me dead 1st time. 2nd time, 3rd time it was was wearing off;-(

Was with an older lady as a young lad, really into her, met a few times, finally agreed to go back to hers. Both hammered, me moreso, Fell asleep as she was giving me an amazing blowjob. Came around to see this beauty naked on end of the bed frigging herself off. Never went back, gutted to this day.

Once got booted up the arse by a girls flat mate who was wearing stilettoes, as I was giving oral to her mate. Apparently we were in the wrong bed & it was my fault.!! Broke the camp curfew on that one, got charged n fined by the loverly army police..lol

over a year ago

This never happened to me but I was there when it happened. We were having a group meet at my place it was a mmmmmmff meet cocks everywhere. This woman had a young cock in her mouth and really liked it, the guy pulled his cock out to fuck the other woman and another guy shoved his cock in the 1st womans mouth at this the young guy went to walk past her to get a better position to fuck the woman the 1st woman pulled the guys cock out of her mouth so fast as she wanted the young cock again that she ripped the poor guys helmet with her teeth ad actualy split it and drew blood. The guy nearly fainted with the pain. But the thing was as she was saying sorry she let it slip thats the 2nd time thats happened.

over a year ago

Years ago during sex i called her by the wrong name, it wasn't my fault my x's name started with the same first 2 letters as hers . It didn't go down well

over a year ago

Was having sex with a lady and I was gonna cum , so I pulled out and cum everywhere but the funniest thing was it actually went up her nose

By *aybe_amyWoman
over a year ago

Wales

Hope this thread doesn't get pulled and hope the guy we're all talking about gets a chance to read it before he leaves or is booted. He needs to see how other people _iew his actions and his attitude to them.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ok back to the thread now

A reminder, if people have you blocked for whatever reason, you can't hint or ask them to unblock you on the forum.

By *upitersmileCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Ok back to the thread now

A reminder, if people have you blocked for whatever reason, you can't hint or ask them to unblock you on the forum. "

Seems the mods are watching this one very closely!!

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

Was having sex with a woman one time and her dog was asleep in the corner of the room, only a small dog. Anyway, whilst we were at it, we didnt realise the dog had woke and the next thing as I was humping the lady, the dog was humping my leg!

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

Not during sex, but when in my teens woke up with a girl and called her by the wrong name. Didn't go down well, especially as the name I called her was someone else at the party I was hoping to get off with but didn't. After that if I couldn't remember a name I'd just call them sugar or love or something non-specific.

over a year ago

The guys deleted his profile so lets move on. This threads amusing...

over a year ago

"Probably high fives.

I like to high five when I cum, it can be off putting for the other person."

High fives are a well respected expression of a good ccum shot lol

By *eeriseWoman
over a year ago

"Ok back to the thread now

A reminder, if people have you blocked for whatever reason, you can't hint or ask them to unblock you on the forum.

Seems the mods are watching this one very closely!!"

I'm glad as there are some people that get carried away and say things in the heat of the moment that may or may not be 100% true.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"Probably high fives.

I like to high five when I cum, it can be off putting for the other person.

High fives are a well respected expression of a good ccum shot lol "

Thanks Flick I knew you would understand

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"I'm glad as there are some people that get carried away and say things in the heat of the moment that may or may not be 100% true."

Erm I bloody do high five during sex OK!

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

......my knitting

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"......my knitting"

You could knit a condom - WIN-WIN!

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"......my knitting

You could knit a condom - WIN-WIN!"

They could be the next big thing....cable stitch condoms.

How many do you think I could get out of a ball of wool?

And....do you think it's worth taking to the Dragons Den?

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"......my knitting

You could knit a condom - WIN-WIN!

They could be the next big thing....cable stitch condoms.

How many do you think I could get out of a ball of wool?

And....do you think it's worth taking to the Dragons Den?"

Well it depends on penis size really. My penis would need several yarns as it's quite big. (larger than a dinosaur)

This is definitely something that should appear on Dragon's Den.

over a year ago

Takeley

I do remember a charming lady ( Antipodian ) called Kerry. On the final lap, so to speak, in doggy position......she turned ner head round to me and I quote: " have you slimed yet mate! "........kinda spoilt the mood for me!

over a year ago

I was bored once when doing a girl doggy. I could see my phone on the bed so I picked it up and rang myself a taxi. Don't think she was to happy. She was even more pissed when I wiped my cock on the curtain on the way out

By *eeriseWoman
over a year ago

"I was bored once when doing a girl doggy. I could see my phone on the bed so I picked it up and rang myself a taxi. Don't think she was to happy. She was even more pissed when I wiped my cock on the curtain on the way out "

On the curtain!!! You have no class tee hee

over a year ago

"I'm glad as there are some people that get carried away and say things in the heat of the moment that may or may not be 100% true.

Erm I bloody do high five during sex OK!"

But who do you high-five with? If it's another person then that's more like tag-team fucking. If it's with yourself you might want to think about therapy y'know.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"I'm glad as there are some people that get carried away and say things in the heat of the moment that may or may not be 100% true.

Erm I bloody do high five during sex OK!

But who do you high-five with? If it's another person then that's more like tag-team fucking. If it's with yourself you might want to think about therapy y'know. "

Anyone that will reciprocate!

High Fiving yourself is essentially clapping. I do that also after I cum.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"I once fucked my first wife up the arse while she was on the phone to her father. (I feel I should point out that the phone didn't ring while I was fucking her ass, she was already talking to her dad when I decided it would be horny to do it, knowing she wouldn't tell me to fuck off.) "

Something similar except It wasnt my father on the fone and it wasnt my ass .. none the less this has made us both chuckle to remember it.

good times.... :-

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

How can.you carry on a conversation whole being fucked??? There are few words I can say when having sex, none of them I will ever say in front of my dad

over a year ago

"How can.you carry on a conversation whole being fucked??? There are few words I can say when having sex, none of them I will ever say in front of my dad "

'oooo ya dirty bastard'...no , no dad, not you, something on telly...haha

By *vana sukalotWoman
over a year ago

In a land of make believe (Derby)

"I do remember a charming lady ( Antipodian ) called Kerry. On the final lap, so to speak, in doggy position......she turned ner head round to me and I quote: " have you slimed yet mate! "........kinda spoilt the mood for me!"

Hahaha class

over a year ago

"I once fucked my first wife up the arse while she was on the phone to her father. (I feel I should point out that the phone didn't ring while I was fucking her ass, she was already talking to her dad when I decided it would be horny to do it, knowing she wouldn't tell me to fuck off.) "

Your FIRST wife.

I see how she was your first.

over a year ago

I totally forgot about this one until a minute ago.

My ex and I were having a full on session and he'd made it his mission to get me wasted on rose wine (I'm kinkier when I'm pissed!)as he was face fucking me I could feel myself start to feel rather ill. Before I could push him off a fountain of pink vomit erupted from my gob and he rather gallantly removed the vomit from my eyes and left me in a pool of my own sick. He would have been fine with it all had we not of being doing it on his side of the bed, suffice to say he had to sleep in my rather lovely pink vomit whilst I slept with it in my hair! hahaha

over a year ago

"I once fucked my first wife up the arse while she was on the phone to her father. (I feel I should point out that the phone didn't ring while I was fucking her ass, she was already talking to her dad when I decided it would be horny to do it, knowing she wouldn't tell me to fuck off.)

Your FIRST wife.

I see how she was your first. "

Lots of people have been married more than once you know, and they didn't split up because the husband screwed his wife's ass while she was talking to her dad.

At the time my first wife and I were very happy, and even though she called me a kinky bastard after she ended the phone call I could tell she secretly enjoyed it. But then I was there and you wasn't so try not to judge eh old chap.

By *umsuckMan
over a year ago

Gateshead

Had a live in job years ago in a hotel. My room was tiny. Had a lass back one night,she was on top doing very nicely thank you. Then I suddenly got an attack of cramp. I sat bolt upright so quickly she fell off and smacked her head on the radiator.....Kinda killed the mood!

over a year ago

once snapped my banjo string boy did that hurt and kill the mood lol

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

uttered the 2 dreadful sentences

"of course i love you"

and

"of course i wont cum in your mouth"

over a year ago

"I once pulled out to cum over a girls face and as I did the deed I let rip from behind. "

I did the same thing the other night.

On a bed full of bodies suddenly felt these fingers go into me. As i started to cum i broke wind The blokes head was parallel with my bottom.

I Suddenly shot of the bed said i had to go to the loo.

Mind you either he wasn't worried or he enjoyed it as he was still there when i cam back in waiting for me (mrs s)

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I once pulled out to cum over a girls face and as I did the deed I let rip from behind.

I did the same thing the other night.

On a bed full of bodies suddenly felt these fingers go into me. As i started to cum i broke wind The blokes head was parallel with my bottom.

I Suddenly shot of the bed said i had to go to the loo.

Mind you either he wasn't worried or he enjoyed it as he was still there when i cam back in waiting for me (mrs s)"

Are you sure he was still conscious ?

over a year ago

Takeley

The three words no man wants to hear...."Is it in?"

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

"The three words no man wants to hear...."Is it in?""

PMSL!!!

Thankfully, I've never heard them.

So far..

over a year ago

well it wasnt during sex.

but wiping my cock on her curtains was pretty bad looking back at it.

but her face

over a year ago

"Found out my ex girlfriend was cheating on me.. So i kept it quite for a bit.. (she was a good fuck)

is it just me

i mean realy you pissed on her!!! "

Yeah i really pissed on her.. Like all over her face.. Tits and pussy.. I hate cheaters..

She didnt even ask if i wanted to join in lol..

Post new Message to Thread