By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anxiety deDepression so hard to deal with

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Take one day at a time.

Focus on one thing when my anexity hits hard.

Play music to drown out the tinnitus.

And I don't get wound up about having depression and anxiety nor do I give a fuck about what others think about my mental health!

Big hugs to anyone experiencing this x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Anxiety deDepression so hard to deal with "

Small steps = little wins. Prioritise self care and be selfish at times. It's important. Make plans no matter how small, move forward never look back x

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Have you chatted to someone about it? I’d recommend a chat with your GP about local help and support in your area etc and the GP may be able to advise you on courses of treatment open to you.

Self care is important, but also don’t keep this to yourself.

over a year ago

Thanks people. Yes Currently having counselling had a had Session Friday

By *ig rig hullMan
over a year ago

Hull

Can I just say that anyone who needs to talk can drop me a message anytime! #itsoktotalk

over a year ago

Fr I get that I suffer from intrusive thoughts and ptsd days are hard but gotta keep pushing through lotta people who love and need us

By *ikerdude2017Man
over a year ago

Doncaster

All good comments.. I’m in similar position with Anxiety and depression. Talking to friends is so important. Even if it’s a tough call. True friends will be their for you. Try to focus on now ,and try not to look back, as this has gone look forward. There is an app called a calm with is good have to pay. Or mindshift free. Good luck to the original poster and hang in there it will get better, fight them demons

over a year ago

Thanks for the help

over a year ago

Updated profile pic just for you OP.

I've been there and some days I still am there.

A lot of good advice given already. Personally, I set myself small checkpoints to help me get through the day. I utilise the "worry tree" a heck of a lot and I work on "grounding" in moments of high anxiety.

Other than that I remind myself it's a marathon, not a sprint. Rome wasn't built in a day and the mind is much more complex.

Take the wins when they come (even if it's just getting out of bed or having a shower!) You've done the biggest thing which is seeking help so continue the counselling and I hope you feel better soon.

Good luck with the journey OP, the door's always open if you want to talk

over a year ago

"Updated profile pic just for you OP.

I've been there and some days I still am there.

A lot of good advice given already. Personally, I set myself small checkpoints to help me get through the day. I utilise the "worry tree" a heck of a lot and I work on "grounding" in moments of high anxiety.

Other than that I remind myself it's a marathon, not a sprint. Rome wasn't built in a day and the mind is much more complex.

Take the wins when they come (even if it's just getting out of bed or having a shower!) You've done the biggest thing which is seeking help so continue the counselling and I hope you feel better soon.

Good luck with the journey OP, the door's always open if you want to talk "

This, it does get better OP.

You're doing all the right steps sending lots of love your way.

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

I’d been great for ages, then this week : WHAM! Straight out of nowhere.

I think it’s not helped by being tired from the hot weather and my blood sugar being all over the shop.

By *ecret_Passion777Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Have you tried Diazepam for the anxiety, OP?

over a year ago

"Have you tried Diazepam for the anxiety, OP?"
Yes try them. Best I had was pregadling just to many side effects

over a year ago

Recent studies have shown that people who eat a Mediterranean or Japanese style food reduce their likelihood of depression by 50%. Serotonin is produced in the gut. Studies have shown that poor diet amd no excersise is the main cause of low Serotonin levels.

The majority of depression sufferers also have intestinal problems

The problem with current anti depressants is they are known to cause many gastrointestinal issues which guess what stops production of Serotonin.

Belive it or not. You are what you eat.

Giving blood is another way to boost your mood. Couple these together and you are on to a winner. Antidepressants just take all your energy amd drive away. They dumb you down so you don't care. There are better alternatives mate. Please message me if you like. I have other options that may help

By *risxbrisxMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"Have you tried Diazepam for the anxiety, OP?"

Id suggest trying to stay away from Benzos all together, yes they work in the short term but they're incredibly addictive with horrendous side effects which come on very fast, they are a bad bandaid.

I'd recommend a taking cbd extract, mediation and surrounding yourself with a good support group and talking to friends/family.

Good luck op x

By *andR2019Couple
over a year ago

Nunya

"Anxiety deDepression so hard to deal with "

One day at a time xx

Post new Message to Thread