Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Anxiety

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Out if interest does any one else here have anxiety issues?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Yes I do... I am the most anxious person.. and a worrier...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I don't but I have a friend who has dreadful anxiety issues, rules her life and stops her sleeping. She is anxious about everything to the extent that she worries about people she doesn't even know.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Thankfully, no.

over a year ago

Had it, what helped me is by talking to someone that has it..

over a year ago

I have a mantra that 95% of what you worry about never happens, so just worry about the 5% when it does. I worry about very little.

I did however suffer from panic attacks at one point, and that was dreadful, I pity anyone who does suffer them

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive gotten better since ive been doing cbt

By *upitersmileCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

No i try not to worry unless it's something that's really worth worrying about. I'm ever the optimist, but unfortunately when things don't go right I tend to bury my head in the sand and hope it goes away.

By *inkyboots84Woman
over a year ago

east yorkshire

Yes But its now controlled with meds.

Plus i am very lucky to have a great network of friends and OH that always look for me

xx

over a year ago

If there is an issue that is urgent or important, I'll deal with it, as worrying about it would not make it go away.

over a year ago

I suffer badly with anxiety. I have trouble breathing when I get really bad and often have anxiety attacks. It also disturbs my sleep. I am having quite a bad day with it today.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I have a colleague off work with anxiety and we were doing a very similar job and I don't know why it affected him so badly. I've learnt not to worry too much or get anxious especially about things I have no influence or control over. I'm pretty adaptable and easygoing so that helps. I hope your situation, OP, improves....which it will.

over a year ago

Yep . Stresses of life

over a year ago

I never used to suffer badly, until about 4 years ago when I had a neurological virus that took about a year to recover from. It effected my sight and balance and caused numbness in my limbs. After that episode, which I have thankfully fully recovered from, I have had terrible anxiety issues. I am not sure why the virus has had this lasting effect, and I am on medication to help, but it is something I have to live with.

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"Ive gotten better since ive been doing cbt"

you do knoe cbt stands for cock & ball torture on the S&M scene hun ? no wonder youve de stressed lol

over a year ago

I got latent seperation anxiety...

If my cock ever dropped off I'd be heartbroken

Wolf

over a year ago

I recently been told I have post traumatic stress disorder with bad panic attacks, constantly feels like I can't breath, was on meds but my therapist has told me to come off them, finding things are a struggle at the moment but still at work and hope to beat these feelings

over a year ago

Sleep panic attacks are just horrid, I get those and be honest they scare the crap out of me much more than the daylight attacks

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Not overly so... Although before socials, parties etc, I get a wee bit.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Not overly so... Although before socials, parties etc, I get a wee bit. "

I get nervous before a meet but it's natural. I don't get anxious or worry or panic or anything like that.

over a year ago

I try and take the _iew that there is bugger all point worrying about what "may" happen. We "may" have a nuclear war, we "may" have all of our money disappear, we "may" fall out with all of our friends. I choose to not worry about things over which I have no control, but deal with things on a day by day basis as they happen to me. Keeps me sane.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I've had to have several MRI scans over the last years and each one induces terror and anxiety in me that's almost unberable, it must be horrible to feel like that daily

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I've suffered from hypnogogic and hypnopompic hallucinations during sleep paralysis on and off for as long as I can remember - usually when I'm feeling anxious about something. For many years I was convinced I was being haunted until I heard an item on Radio 4's Home Truths about 10 years ago and realised it was a physical condition...had my first one in ages last night but I am a little anxious about my upcoming hip replacement...prior to that it's been a couple of years since I can remember one as generally I'm not a great worrier

over a year ago

Yes with panic attacks, then I got diagnosed with low level bi polar and now take meds have lowered pills down to one every 3 days, am doin ok. Only spin out once every 6 weeks so it seems.....

Anxiety sucks big time.

over a year ago

Only when I have to go to a doctor even if it's just for stupid stuff.

over a year ago

Only worry about things you can change .. Exams when they're done ... leave em behind xx

Post new Message to Thread