FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hilarious meet yesterday

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had a really funny meet yesterday. I wish it had been filmed. An arrogant self adoring fella contacted me for a meet. I wasn't that interested but was rather curious about this God's gift to humanity. So eventually, almost an hour late he turns up. Nothing like his profile or description. Straight away he stuck his hand up my dress. I politely said "steady darling I don't even know your real name!" He got quite angry and said he wasn't interested any more and stormed out down a dead end alley. Which meant he had to turn around and pass my door again. So I did say "no that's not the way out!" But he didn't listen and was very flustered. I politely said bye. The odd thing was he was no taller than 5'4" tall. And had an extremely aged face. I would say at least 60yrs old. None of which fitted his profile. No verifications either. Then he later sent me a message stating that none of my photos were me. Which rather surprised me as I've been verified 7 times in 2months across both fab sites. All having seen my photos and had met me in person. The penny dropped when I realised I had heels on and must've been just over 6ft in them. I imagined my little lothario trying to mount me for some anal interaction and how my bottom must have been too high to reach. I blocked him but his arrogance still makes me smile.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread