Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hotlists

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Would you / do you tell anyone that they are on your hotlist ? Just wondering if it’s good etiquette or very creepy ?

Do they know if someone’s added them to a hotlist ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

1 or 3 may know

By *eneralKenobiMan
over a year ago

North Angus

I wouldn’t message them to say, there’s so many hotlist threads I just tell them on there

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Nobody knows how many / whose hotlist they're on, unless explicitly told by the hotlister.

Personally, I wouldn't tell anyone because it renders it almost redundant - I'd rather send them an actual message with actual content, at which point they're either receptive to further chat or they're not - if they're not there's no point having them on the hotlist anyway.

Also bear in mind that some people don't use the hotlist function for the same purpose you may think, so "you're on my hotlist" may not actually be good news.....

By *eyeYCouple
over a year ago

Nr Leicester

If they happen to contact us first. Yes absolutely! It's merely a to do list to us.. As in contact we mean

By *orthAngusCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Angus

We still use a hotlist x

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

It often makes me wonder on the "am I on your hotlist" threads how many some people actually have as they seem to say yes to nearly everyone if hotlist were on public display x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Somewill know

over a year ago

Nah. I don't tell whomever is on my hot list and they won't know unless I tell them. Same applies to me being totally unaware of I am on 1 or more hot lists.

over a year ago

"Nobody knows how many / whose hotlist they're on, unless explicitly told by the hotlister.

Personally, I wouldn't tell anyone because it renders it almost redundant - I'd rather send them an actual message with actual content, at which point they're either receptive to further chat or they're not - if they're not there's no point having them on the hotlist anyway.

Also bear in mind that some people don't use the hotlist function for the same purpose you may think, so "you're on my hotlist" may not actually be good news....."

Also there's some odd folks that don't use the forums So telling them here could be redundant.

Hot lists Can be used for many reasons. IUse it for people I've Interacted with and enjoyed their company and also for hot folk but I'd happily tell them in a message like this.

By *orleyMikeMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"It often makes me wonder on the "am I on your hotlist" threads how many some people actually have as they seem to say yes to nearly everyone if hotlist were on public display x"

You’re on mine

By *hatCoupleNextDoorCouple
over a year ago

nearby

If it was a specific hotlist thread yes we would, but wouldnt message especially to tell!

By *he FAB Social - MCRCouple (FF)
over a year ago

manchester

I use my hotlist on my personal profile as a ‘not list’ so no. I wouldn’t lol

over a year ago

I’ve been told I’m on someone’s hotlist before ‘so they can get back to me’ …. Which is a good way of using it I guess

I tend to just use mine to admire photos of those I wouldn’t contact as I know I stand zero chance

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well I don’t expect to make a hotlist but I think I’ll add a few ladies that are out my league and just dream on.

over a year ago

No chance. They'd block me, and my hotlist would empty!

over a year ago

It's incredibly annoying when people message you just to tell you you're on their hotlist.

By *urora1912Woman
over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

A few know but only from the games on here

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

A few know just because I've added them on hotlist confession forums and confessed.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

One person knows he's on my hotlist for all the right reasons. But no I usually wouldn't tell anyone.

I've only a handful on mine and not all are because I think they are hot.

over a year ago

"It often makes me wonder on the "am I on your hotlist" threads how many some people actually have as they seem to say yes to nearly everyone if hotlist were on public display x"

You’re on mine, I love the picture updates xxx

By *wistedsoul35Man
over a year ago

cumbria

I've told a few they are on mine on these threads not personally messaged them though. Never been told I'm on any yet!

By *ecky and justCouple
over a year ago

Godalming

Ours is mainly a ‘to do’ list with some added extras thrown in because we like their pictures..

Some are there for the wrong reasons though as well..

Sone people know, others have jumped from the hotlist to our friends list..

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Don't think I've ever used the hotlist option for it's actual purpose. I've never understood the need to have a list of people I'm never going to speak to just so I can see when they post new pics.

If they aren't already on my friends list and I'm not already chatting to them it's not really an option I need.

I do however have a few on it for other reasons.

By *erotic_adventureMan
over a year ago

Scotland & London

Usually only say on the other open hotlist forums

Post new Message to Thread