Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Mr Ramjee. Genius maths teacher. Thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

My sister.... she is brill and so good at being a teacher.....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mr Branch my science teacher yr 7 til yr 9

over a year ago

Mrs Gilmartin but sadly she passed 7 years ago from cancer

By *upitersmileCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

My daughters current yr5 teacher...mmmm

Oh you meant who'd taught me! Lol well that would have to be Mrs Colman my violin/viola teacher. She taught me for over 10 years and I learnt so much from her. She was one of those teachers that went over and above the call of duty as she saw something in me, even down to ferrying me around when my family hit tough times to make sure I would miss concerts. Loved that woman!

over a year ago

Mr Copeland, my maths teacher, he was ace, also looked lije starskey from the tv series

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Mrs. Tweddle

Massive conical bosoms. They were enchanting.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/11/12 10:09:11]

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Miss Haslam a lovely roly poly person, taught maths and was our form mistress in my first and last year at the school.

She was almost as wide as she was tall, but occasionally would take us for hockey and she ran up and down that field, no effort.

She once confiscated a book from me that was slightly racy, gave it me back at end of term and commented that it was trashy but a good read

over a year ago

My maths teacher Mr Cardow, great teacher.

But Mr Eyre, my English teacher had an arse to die for. Mmmmmmmmm

By *vana sukalotWoman
over a year ago

In a land of make believe (Derby)

My science teacher and his name was mr biberstein

By *ust_for_laughsCouple
over a year ago

Hinckley

My PE teacher, would have never represented my country at Handball if it wasn't for him. Still see him fairly regularly now, did the photography at his retirement do earlier in the year.

Couldn't stand the rest of them !

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Mr Onley, form teacher 3rd year and english teacher. He believed in me and didnt put me down as a troublesome teenager as the others did.

He spoke to me like i was a real person

over a year ago

My 15yr olds P/E teacher, he is just about as good as you get for eye candy, and always a big queue to him on parents eve

over a year ago

My music teacher. I was never interested in learning to read music and he understood why. He allowed me to develop my ear and explore all kinds of music from opera to gypsy jazz and from blues to heavy metal.

He also helped me to learn the drums and piano too, I was already a fairly proficient guitar player.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"My 15yr olds P/E teacher, he is just about as good as you get for eye candy, and always a big queue to him on parents eve "
blimey pork i didnt think you were like that

By *kin BohnerMan
over a year ago

derby

Best teacher hmmm not sure I can think of one though the one I do remember was a student science teacher who insisted on sitting on the desk facing the class... she had the attention of every single 15 year old lad in the class.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Then there was mr perkins but less said about him the better lol

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

My french teacher Mrs Ackerley...and her husband! They took us on a school trip to France when we were 16 and about to leave school - talk about heroic!!! Me and my friends were all smokers, we drank like fish and were slappers to boot. Our Parisien hotel was opposite a brothel, there was a cafe at the bottom of the road where we bartered sexual favours for dope and 4 of us disappeared one night meaning the teachers had to come looking for us - regardless of that, Mr and Mrs A didn't lose it with us, and Mr A would often press a packet of Gauloise into my hand.

Mrs A got her own back on me many years later as I worked as a teaching assistant at my old school and in her retirement speech she referenced all the school trips she had taken and made a special point of letting everyone know I was one of the most talked about that had apparently gone down in school legend... A wonderful lady

By *umsuckMan
over a year ago

Gateshead

No contest. My Mum. Never went to the school she taught at,but my Mum....Nuff said.

over a year ago

"My 15yr olds P/E teacher, he is just about as good as you get for eye candy, and always a big queue to him on parents eve "

Tart! That's cos you're all bored and frustrated out there on them marshes...

Anyway, my favourite school teacher was Mr Taylor - an ex Royal Marines Commando, who we would have jumped through flaming hoops for. As for other 'teachers', well...... a lady called Rosemary comes to mind... and she was 29 years my senior...

Pork

Post new Message to Thread