Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The cost of living situation

Jump to newest

By *litterbabe OP   Woman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

While many complain about life in general and the cost of living etc, I am sitting on a sofa that costs £3,500, lovely and cool in front of an air-con unit costing £2,300, watching the latest film on a 70" smart TV that costs £4,000

Right now, I'm happy, with no worries and not a care in the world, not even the employees at John Lewis, who keep asking me to leave can spoil my day........

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ustfulbigboyMan
over a year ago

North Wales

"While many complain about life in general and the cost of living etc, I am sitting on a sofa that costs £3,500, lovely and cool in front of an air-con unit costing £2,300, watching the latest film on a 70" smart TV that costs £4,000

Right now, I'm happy, with no worries and not a care in the world, not even the employees at John Lewis, who keep asking me to leave can spoil my day........ "

Got me laughing this haha

By *JB1954Man
over a year ago

Reading

"While many complain about life in general and the cost of living etc, I am sitting on a sofa that costs £3,500, lovely and cool in front of an air-con unit costing £2,300, watching the latest film on a 70" smart TV that costs £4,000

Right now, I'm happy, with no worries and not a care in the world, not even the employees at John Lewis, who keep asking me to leave can spoil my day........ "

All I can say is your lucky at the moment that the employees have not called the police to have you removed. Due to the time of night and shop not being open.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I saw something a couple of years ago about a trend with people getting deliberately locked into ikea overnight.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Right now, I'm happy, with no worries and not a care in the world, not even the employees at John Lewis, who keep asking me to leave can spoil my day........

I saw something a couple of years ago about a trend with people getting deliberately locked into ikea overnight. "

I've always said IKEA would be perfect for a fab party social

over a year ago

At least you're not naked

over a year ago

"

I've always said IKEA would be perfect for a fab party social "

Think we could book one out?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I saw something a couple of years ago about a trend with people getting deliberately locked into ikea overnight. "

I saw a tweet recently from a man who was accidentally locked in a branch of Waterstones. He tweeted their customer services team who arranged for someone to let him out.

over a year ago

I think we are all thankful John Lewis dont have an Ann Summers concession ;-p

over a year ago

I saw something a couple of years ago about a trend with people getting deliberately locked into ikea overnight.

I've always said IKEA would be perfect for a fab party social "

At my playgroup we always joked about taking the kids to IKEA for our end of year party. We'd leave them in the soft play creche then go shopping for an hour. 50p hot dogs and ice cream on the way out too!

over a year ago

"

At my playgroup we always joked about taking the kids to IKEA for our end of year party. We'd leave them in the soft play creche then go shopping for an hour. 50p hot dogs and ice cream on the way out too!"

Count me in! Wjo doesnt love sausage and meatballs

By *idnight RamblerMan
over a year ago

Pershore

Haa very good.

By *htcMan
over a year ago

MK

I think someone might have been overcharged for those items

Post new Message to Thread