FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Man breaks record for pushing peanut up a mountain with his nose....

Jump to newest

By *irtydevil666 OP   Man
over a year ago

bristol

Bob Salem achieved the unique feat by getting the nut to the top of Pikes Peak in the US state of Colorado in seven days, a whole day quicker than the previous record.

The 53-year-old is the fourth person to attempt the crazy record and explained that he had to do much of his work at night to avoid the blistering heat and distractions from other people on the mountain.

Salem said: "When I did it in the daylight, I'd have to stop every 10 minutes, five minutes, and take some pictures, talk to some people and do all that kind of stuff so it kind of dragged on the trip a little."

He believes he went through around two dozen peanuts over the course of the week as many would fall through cracks in the rocks and be irretrievable.

That's just nuts.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Bob Salem achieved the unique feat by getting the nut to the top of Pikes Peak in the US state of Colorado in seven days, a whole day quicker than the previous record.

The 53-year-old is the fourth person to attempt the crazy record and explained that he had to do much of his work at night to avoid the blistering heat and distractions from other people on the mountain.

Salem said: "When I did it in the daylight, I'd have to stop every 10 minutes, five minutes, and take some pictures, talk to some people and do all that kind of stuff so it kind of dragged on the trip a little."

He believes he went through around two dozen peanuts over the course of the week as many would fall through cracks in the rocks and be irretrievable.

That's just nuts..... "

Is it all over the cashews?

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"Bob Salem achieved the unique feat by getting the nut to the top of Pikes Peak in the US state of Colorado in seven days, a whole day quicker than the previous record.

That's just nuts.....

Is it all over the cashews?"

No, all over the internut

By *hisisntpofMan
over a year ago

bristol

Hes taking the piss tachios surely

By *uck-RogersMan
over a year ago

Tarka trail

I cycled the entire route of the Tarka trail with a KP dry roasted nut under my foreskin. I was glad of a little snack at Torrington. Don't ask me where I put the banana.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I bet he’s a great person to have a pint with

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Men are fucking weird.

By *icecouple561Couple