Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Breaks my heart...

Jump to newest

By *ooligan OP   Man
over a year ago

Preston

When I see a verification like this from several months ago...

"Met this lovely couple for a social this evening. Hope to see them again soon."

... And NO FOLLOW-UP VERI!!!

It's like those awkward endings on "First Dates"!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've had several like that and then follow up verifications but haven't published them. It could be that people have decided they don't want another vari or to give another vari with repeat meets. I understand this as I have seen profiles that have several verifications from the same person and that always puts me off a bit as it feels a little bit like someone marking their territory.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I never display them. I like to keep things ambiguous so people think "hmm, sounds like Meli didn't get dicked hard" when the reality is very different. Got to keep up the innocent facade.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

A verification is purely there to show that someone is who they say they are and maybe big them up a bit. We have played with some people multiple times but only given or received one verification.

over a year ago

"I never display them. I like to keep things ambiguous so people think "hmm, sounds like Meli didn't get dicked hard" when the reality is very different. Got to keep up the innocent facade."

Quiet ones……the greatest cockaholics.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"I never display them. I like to keep things ambiguous so people think "hmm, sounds like Meli didn't get dicked hard" when the reality is very different. Got to keep up the innocent facade.

Quiet ones……the greatest cockaholics. "

Oh what a glorious portmanteau! I'm definitely going to be using that, thank you Keyser.

And you're right.

over a year ago

"I never display them. I like to keep things ambiguous so people think "hmm, sounds like Meli didn't get dicked hard" when the reality is very different. Got to keep up the innocent facade."

Exactly this. If everyone saw my 300 veris from the likes of pussystretcher, bumbasher and Big Harold, they would think differently of me, I'm sure.

By *ooligan OP   Man
over a year ago

Preston

Ah, I quite like your logic... A bit like visiting a brilliant campsite and leaving a "meh" review so it doesn't get inundated... (I'm not comparing you to s acampsite by the way)

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

What you going to say second time around? "yep I verify they remain genuine".

Treat with respect.

over a year ago

"I never display them. I like to keep things ambiguous so people think "hmm, sounds like Meli didn't get dicked hard" when the reality is very different. Got to keep up the innocent facade.

Quiet ones……the greatest cockaholics.

Oh what a glorious portmanteau! I'm definitely going to be using that, thank you Keyser.

And you're right. "

I knew it!

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Exactly this. If everyone saw my 300 veris from the likes of pussystretcher, bumbasher and Big Harold, they would think differently of me, I'm sure. "

Too late, the cat's out of the bag now

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Exactly this. If everyone saw my 300 veris from the likes of pussystretcher, bumbasher and Big Harold, they would think differently of me, I'm sure. "

Yes and keeps everyone guessing of whom they are sharing men with as well

over a year ago

This lady has it spot on

By *ooligan OP   Man
over a year ago

Preston

Well thank you all for both shattering my illusions and helping to heal my broken heart... Am I still allowed to feel all gooey inside when I see a cam-meet veri followed by an amazing Meeting in Person?

over a year ago

I do not show vers, why would I want others to know who I have met? Also sometimes people feel its polite to do so after a meeting, but don't really wish to meet again. Much better to keep opinions to oneself and enjoy repeat meets with a person or couple.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

If it sounds really polite, that's usually a sign they were just being nice.

By *entBarryUKMan
over a year ago

Ashford

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

I havnt done veris with everyone. Don't all that often publish what they said. Also just not accepted some. Talk a about poetic licence..

over a year ago

I’ve met several multiple times and never left a follow up verification

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

We all know you get dicked hard. Your can be too innocent you know

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

We all know you get dicked hard. Your can be too innocent you know "

I hope you're prepared for a ginormous hug soon, all this niceness has made me feel all fuzzy towards you.

over a year ago

"I’ve met several multiple times and never left a follow up verification "

Show off

over a year ago

"I’ve met several multiple times and never left a follow up verification

Show off "

Cheeky

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Personally I hate it when the same person has left loads of veris. We get it.

They could have had their second meet just not posted about it.

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

We don’t display all our veris - if we met for a social and then played on a different date then you’d only see the social veri.

The play veri would be just for us to enjoy

Veri’s are used for many purposes but the bottom line is, it’s to show you are real and are as you say you are.

People are just nosy (us included ) and want to know the juicy details too

K

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Isn’t it just a polite closure when there is no follow up or perhaps they have chosen not to display the follow up

Post new Message to Thread