Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Can you pull anyone, anywhere?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had a dream last night where I was doing a survey on what you look for with a partner/wife etc.

I can’t remember the question (I wish I could because this thread would be that instead).

But at the end of the survey, (the super hot sexy young woman dressed in short skirt and white blouse unbuttoned showing a little bra. And wearing heals *damn. Notice I remember all that?)

She tells me my answers were exectly what she looks for in a man. And she’d like to go on a date with me. wow, I pulled a woman, in my dreams, so I’m now waiting for her to call this week.

Anyway, my question is, have you ever ‘pulled someone’ in an unexpected place or scenario?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Making that lustful eye contact in the strangest of places is quite delicious

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was once working on hotel construction site

When one vey attractive member of hotel staff a lady about 5 years older than me approached me with a clip board and said company are doing a survey of those working on the hotel refurbishment and proceeded to ask lots of questions name age martial status etc where I was from etc .

After about 15 minutes of questions and general chat she moved in and told me that she had made up the survey to find out about me and asked me would I like to take her out for a drink etc

I was a little shocked and accepted and asked her out myself which she accepted and gave me a kiss on the cheek

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Every time that I've ever pulled a woman it has been a surprise.

Cal

over a year ago

Iv had many many women hit on me at work seems to be more and more regular but im still to act on it i did once pull in a corner shop tho and was invited back for some rumpy pumpy a few years ago

over a year ago

"Iv had many many women hit on me at work seems to be more and more regular but im still to act on it i did once pull in a corner shop tho and was invited back for some rumpy pumpy a few years ago "

Did you buy a pack of condoms?

I always imagine some guy buying xxl condoms just in front of a lady to see what her reaction would be

over a year ago

"Every time that I've ever pulled a woman it has been a surprise.

Cal"

over a year ago

"I was once working on hotel construction site

When one vey attractive member of hotel staff a lady about 5 years older than me approached me with a clip board and said company are doing a survey of those working on the hotel refurbishment and proceeded to ask lots of questions name age martial status etc where I was from etc .

After about 15 minutes of questions and general chat she moved in and told me that she had made up the survey to find out about me and asked me would I like to take her out for a drink etc

I was a little shocked and accepted and asked her out myself which she accepted and gave me a kiss on the cheek "

My dream had this exact vibe.

So…. How did that turn out?

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I sometimes struggle to pull my penis

over a year ago

"Making that lustful eye contact in the strangest of places is quite delicious "

I can remember the exact last time, that feeling when you know they are thinking the same as you. And she was with someone, otherwise I think I would have had to say something.

By *liceinwanderlust101Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge/London

LAX Lounge to Vegas - spent a hot 24 hours with him out there and then he dropped me to my hotel when we flew back

By *liceinwanderlust101Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge/London

This actually happened to me, it was a very funny night all round

over a year ago

I once replied to a thread on fab and received a very unexpected message from somebody I had notice in threads quite a lot but didn’t think I stood a chance

over a year ago

No, this has never happened to me in an unexpected place. I've only ever got to the "lustful glances" bit, never the pulling bit.

over a year ago

It’s usually so unexpected I’ve no idea what’s going on.

over a year ago

How would people feel about being approached ? Isn’t it a sad world when guys feel like it’s a little weird to just start a conversation.

over a year ago

Haha a chance would be a fine thing. No, this has never happened to me

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Not for a very long time unless you count swinging couples approaching us on holiday.

When I was younger I'd get approached in the street, on public transport, at work etc etc. Nowadays people aske if o need seeing across the road

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

And judging by the typos in that if I need help seeing, full stop

over a year ago

"Not for a very long time unless you count swinging couples approaching us on holiday.

When I was younger I'd get approached in the street, on public transport, at work etc etc. Nowadays people aske if o need seeing across the road "

Hahahaha x

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

I've had looks that I've thought may have shown interest but being in LTR most of my adult life means I've not done anything about them - and frankly have no idea if I could or how to even try.

I've only slept with two women who I've not either met on line or through a swinging activity and if I'm honest they both pulled me rather than the other way around.

Mr

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

chichester

I am like gold member , everyone notices me as my sexual attraction pulls like gold

Beyoncé voice even sings with every step I take

over a year ago

"I was once working on hotel construction site

I was a little shocked and accepted and asked her out myself which she accepted and gave me a kiss on the cheek

My dream had this exact vibe.

So…. How did that turn out? "

I was engaged to her for a while we were together for 4 years until

She got a job offer somewhere else and I didn’t want to move

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Yes, Dick at a funeral.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I've had a few occasions where I've come close. I talked to a chugger in the street who I flirted with and asked out. We exchanged numbers and kept in touch but she ended up deciding her boyfriend wasn't boring after all.

A lady asked for directions to a particular road in London and much the same thing happened, except in her case she turned out to be a gold-digger and tried to get money out of me. Luke

By *r AnalyticMan
over a year ago

Nuneaton

What i like doing is catch the persons eyes make sure they lock on for 3- 4 seconds then smerk with left side of my face and alittle nodding. The amount of time I have made people blush, still got it at 38 soon to be 39.

over a year ago

Yes I could pull any place any time

If your offing bjs or sex your gartee to pull anywhere

By *igletMan
over a year ago

manchester

Gave a girl in a little skirt a wolf whistle once when she got off the bus at the same stop as me after a night out. She had my cock in her mouth within minutes and I never saw her again

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

Supermarkets can be great places to pull. The first time it happened was as a result of starting a conversation with a lady over a serving suggestion for fresh salmon, and we exchanged phone numbers. Now I watch out for women looking indecisive over something, and I start a conversation about it. It doesn't work everytime, but over the years it has produced the odd result.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

"I had a dream last night where I was doing a survey on what you look for with a partner/wife etc.

I can’t remember the question (I wish I could because this thread would be that instead).

But at the end of the survey, (the super hot sexy young woman dressed in short skirt and white blouse unbuttoned showing a little bra. And wearing heals *damn. Notice I remember all that?)

She tells me my answers were exectly what she looks for in a man. And she’d like to go on a date with me. wow, I pulled a woman, in my dreams, so I’m now waiting for her to call this week.

Anyway, my question is, have you ever ‘pulled someone’ in an unexpected place or scenario? "

You need sex woody

Yes I ended up in a relationship with someone I worked with, I had no idea she liked me until she sent me a message on messenger one day

over a year ago

"Iv had many many women hit on me at work seems to be more and more regular but im still to act on it i did once pull in a corner shop tho and was invited back for some rumpy pumpy a few years ago

Did you buy a pack of condoms?

I always imagine some guy buying xxl condoms just in front of a lady to see what her reaction would be "

naaaa didnt need to i always try keep some in the car on the off chance

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

I cant even pull on here never mind in person lol

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Dreams can come true

I once pulled a manager (in a dream)

God knows why cause I truly disliked him.....anyhow we had the best sex ever.

I woke up thinking WTF

When I saw him...I thought yeah you should be so lucky

Lucky lucky lucky

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Nope. I barely pull on here

over a year ago

"Nope. I barely pull on here "

I’m thinking of setting up a website for people who like sex, and hopefully get to meet up with like minded people.

over a year ago

On the tube

By *weetsmellingtreatsWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

Pulled at a funeral fucked him at the wake

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Pulled at a funeral fucked him at the wake "

They say death makes us horny

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I can't believe I even have to say this ...no death isn't funny!

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Now I feel I should explain even more...fu ck it I'm getting off the guilt train.

It must be the heat

over a year ago

"Now I feel I should explain even more...fu ck it I'm getting off the guilt train.

It must be the heat "

That’s the funniest thing I’ve read today. Thank you

By *orny DeucesCouple
over a year ago

Mansfield

It is extremely rare to all but impossible to dream about actual strangers, so the woman in the dream must be someone you have seen/met, so possibly your subconscious telling you to make a move

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Now I feel I should explain even more...fu ck it I'm getting off the guilt train.

It must be the heat

That’s the funniest thing I’ve read today. Thank you "

You're welcome...dame time tomorrow

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I used to do quite well on a night out, but these days I’m very reclusive.

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"I used to do quite well on a night out, but these days I’m very reclusive."

Crying shame x

over a year ago

"Supermarkets can be great places to pull. The first time it happened was as a result of starting a conversation with a lady over a serving suggestion for fresh salmon, and we exchanged phone numbers. Now I watch out for women looking indecisive over something, and I start a conversation about it. It doesn't work everytime, but over the years it has produced the odd result. "

This sounds just a tad predatory, don't you think?

over a year ago

"I used to do quite well on a night out, but these days I’m very reclusive.

Crying shame x"

I concur. You've got it in spades girl.

over a year ago

Not one but TWO nerdy blokes in black stopped me in the cemetery to ask odd questions this week. Could I have pulled? I will let you be the judge.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Nope. I barely pull on here

I’m thinking of setting up a website for people who like sex, and hopefully get to meet up with like minded people. "

It'll never catch on!

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Not one but TWO nerdy blokes in black stopped me in the cemetery to ask odd questions this week. Could I have pulled? I will let you be the judge. "

Men of the cloth would have their head turned by you x

over a year ago

years ago I used to have a red jumper that I wore on nights out to the pub or whatever. It became know as my lucky pulling jumper as every time I went out wearing it, I always pulled!

over a year ago

"Not one but TWO nerdy blokes in black stopped me in the cemetery to ask odd questions this week. Could I have pulled? I will let you be the judge.

Men of the cloth would have their head turned by you x"

over a year ago

"Making that lustful eye contact in the strangest of places is quite delicious "

She always seems to be driving in the opposite direction…

over a year ago

Unfortunately I never pull when out

over a year ago

I pulled a woman in M&S while buying lingerie for me.

By *ornycougaWoman
over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

I never ever ever do this sort of thing... apart from one occasion in the lift of the Novotel at South Quay. Was going down from Bokam after some fucker stood me up. Pulled a complete stranger - hot and young just the way I like them - between the 38th and 9th floors and he was soon going down on me in the room that should have been for me and the other fucker. That is my definition of karma

over a year ago

"It is extremely rare to all but impossible to dream about actual strangers, so the woman in the dream must be someone you have seen/met, so possibly your subconscious telling you to make a move"

Drifted off into slumberland with the hope my dream girl would get in touch… and nope, she didn’t ring.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Nope I rarely get strangers asking me out on a date. End up having to use online sites which is total mine field

over a year ago

"Nope I rarely get strangers asking me out on a date. End up having to use online sites which is total mine field "

This is it for me too now. (Or in flipping dreams )

Simply no opportunity for interaction. ESP with the opposite sex.

Post new Message to Thread