Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Verifications

Jump to newest

By *r Analytic OP   Man
over a year ago

Nuneaton

I enjoy read peoples verifications but some do really stand out to the point where it's hummmm is that real?

The question is are you more inclined to meet and chat to verified people , or doesn't it matter to you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hmm, On the rare occasion i message another profile, I will only use verifications to see what type of people they meet and that's it. I would still chat and potentially meet someone who didn't have any.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I've never read a veri yet that would encourage me to meet someone.

I've never read a veri yet that on its own would put me off meeting someone. I usually make that decision based on other things.

I don't let others tell me how amazing someone is because I'm more than capable of making my own decisions on their character.

By *urora1912Woman
over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

Veri's don't bother me. I've met unverified guys before

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

I don't like reading the verifications that go into lots of graphic details, more the amusing ones if I'm honest.

Does feel good though when you get a decent verification back from someone that can actually be bothered to take the effort to write you one back.

By *ccidentprone2023Man
over a year ago

middlesbrough

Not much point in verifications now a days more about peoples pictures and looks

By *r Analytic OP   Man
over a year ago

Nuneaton

"I don't like reading the verifications that go into lots of graphic details, more the amusing ones if I'm honest.

Does feel good though when you get a decent verification back from someone that can actually be bothered to take the effort to write you one back.

"

The graphic detail ones a definitely a turn off. More about the person is better. It's the school way don't kiss and tell but this person is real and nice n safe to be around.

over a year ago

Veri's....

Virtual bed post notches on display that can stir up dramas and the possessive jealous claws come out.

Some guys have their mates verify them. Some can be totally fake.

I think your gut instinct when you chat to someone is the best way.

Graphic veris are a bit much at times.

T

By *enuine MikeMan
over a year ago

Guildford

People get very funny about veris. I've had several meets over the years and have only recieved and provided a handful of veris. I'm not particularly fussed.

You usually know if someone is genuine by the manner in which they message.

over a year ago

I'm not a fan. It irritates me that so many are unable to trust their own instincts. I don't take any notice of them when deciding who to meet.

over a year ago

On the other hand I have had people interested until they read my verifications and then change their minds. They can be used against you sometimes.

Post new Message to Thread