Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Only an ironic one obviously

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Only an ironic one obviously"

Not many women are actually good at it! They all think they are tho!

over a year ago

ahem! (tra)

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Yes please.....

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

"

Not many women are actually good at it! They all think they are tho! "

are fellas better then ??

over a year ago

"Only an ironic one obviously

maybe you have been meeting the wrong women.

over a year ago

irony or blowjobs?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I've heard this before. I am not doubting you for a moment but would you really turn down a BJ because you reckon we're not as good at it as we think?

over a year ago

I've had some terrible ones, they've really hurt

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I wouldn't turn down a bj. You could all come and practise and then I'll let you know the 'outcome'.....

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I'm brill at it.. I blow so hard their balls inflate.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

That comment will get you no where for sure.. good luck. People have long memories

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"I've had some terrible ones, they've really hurt "
me too i agree had some bloody goodones too tho lol

over a year ago

"

Not many women are actually good at it! They all think they are though "

Sooooooooo TRUE

over a year ago

I've heard this before. I am not doubting you for a moment but would you really turn down a BJ because you reckon we're not as good at it as we think?"

All im saying is a lot of women think there really good at it when most are not..... Im not bragging at all.... But iv met girls from all walks of life and only a few have been good at yet prettymuch all thought they was good. It must be the same for guys licking puss.... Maybe im shit lol who knows

By *ursevampsWoman
over a year ago

bucks

what do you class as a good bj or a bad bj i never claim to be good at it but i like to do it i never had any complaints my self but i think im shit at it lol but does it not depend on if the women listens or if she just does either way i lie to play with what the particular recpeitent of the bj likes what makes them moan and what doesn't listen to wat the partner wants if this denotes a good or bad bj you decide

over a year ago

absolutely crap at them but then i only meet girl so have no reason to say i am good at them although oreo never turns one down and seems happy enough oh well

over a year ago

there's no such thing as a bad blowjob. just varying degrees of excellence

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

I've heard this before. I am not doubting you for a moment but would you really turn down a BJ because you reckon we're not as good at it as we think?

All im saying is a lot of women think there really good at it when most are not..... Im not bragging at all.... But iv met girls from all walks of life and only a few have been good at yet prettymuch all thought they was good. It must be the same for guys licking puss.... Maybe im shit lol who knows "

Maybe you should them handy hints and tips. Thats what I do if someone isn't cutting the mustard at the pussy licking. Not that many men on here actually dip their head, but there is the odd one.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Well, thanks for the offers. I think we shall have to form a queue. Short, I know but eager! Sounds like my cock as well as the queue....

By *nfieldishCouple
over a year ago

Enfield

Personally. I like the underside licked and a pussy to latch on to. ... Then I am sorted ..

By *juk72Man
over a year ago

Reading

"what do you class as a good bj or a bad bj i never claim to be good at it but i like to do it i never had any complaints my self but i think im shit at it lol but does it not depend on if the women listens or if she just does either way i lie to play with what the particular recpeitent of the bj likes what makes them moan and what doesn't listen to wat the partner wants if this denotes a good or bad bj you decide "

Totally agree, the best ones I have had the girls has noticed what I liked and gone with it.

It's also what I do when licking, yes I like doing it, but I love them enjoying it.

over a year ago

That comment will get you no where for sure.. good luck. People have long memories "

over a year ago

" Not that many men on here actually dip their head, but there is the odd one."

You're not serious are you. Not happy if my head don't "dip"

By *ursevampsWoman
over a year ago

bucks

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I have been told that I am rather good in the oral department..

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

" Not that many men on here actually dip their head, but there is the odd one.

You're not serious are you. Not happy if my head don't "dip" "

I am very serious. I would say 90% of my meets don't or won't give oral. Luckily my FBs are pretty good at it.

over a year ago

"I have been told that I am rather good in the oral department.. "

Not going to say any different are we

over a year ago

I am very serious. I would say 90% of my meets don't or won't give oral. Luckily my FBs are pretty good at it."

over a year ago

"I have been told that I am rather good in the oral department.. "

Yeah!!! You talk to much

over a year ago

I am very serious. I would say 90% of my meets don't or won't give oral. Luckily my FBs are pretty good at it."

Love it, feel cheated if I don't get to "dip" my head

over a year ago

"what do you class as a good bj or a bad bj i never claim to be good at it but i like to do it i never had any complaints my self but i think im shit at it lol but does it not depend on if the women listens or if she just does either way i lie to play with what the particular recpeitent of the bj likes what makes them moan and what doesn't listen to wat the partner wants if this denotes a good or bad bj you decide "

lol Whats good for me might not be good for the next guy.... Same for women iv found that all women are different to each other eg some nipples are sensitive and some are not same for the clit... some like rough some dont some like anal ect ect sex gets better by talking and getting to know someone. I dont hesitate in speaking to a girl and finding oht what they like and am happy for them to say left a bit right a bit harder faster ect or get that fucking finger out my arse lol you get the idea

over a year ago

You can always come practice on my cock I can teach you lol

By *ursevampsWoman
over a year ago

bucks

my fb say im great at it as have other fb in past my ex had never had a bj at 46 well he had nothing to compare with lol but hey i dont claim to be good at it at all but guys love it there are tricks but like i said prev you have to listen to the receiver nothing worse then some one not doing it right and making it worse women you must know what that like when we receive oral our selves it it aint right tell them it for pleasure not ok was ok but dont wanna do it again pleasure giving and receiving my words of wisdom lol x

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I love giving oral to a woman....

over a year ago

"my fb say im great at it as have other fb in past my ex had never had a bj at 46 well he had nothing to compare with lol but hey i dont claim to be good at it at all but guys love it there are tricks but like i said prev you have to listen to the receiver nothing worse then some one not doing it right and making it worse women you must know what that like when we receive oral our selves it it aint right tell them it for pleasure not ok was ok but dont wanna do it again pleasure giving and receiving my words of wisdom lol x

"

exactly! a little tip tho..... try keep your teeth away from the cock.... you be surprised how many rub there teeth on your head....

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

in my experience .. every guy and every girl are different

u need to go into each experience and find out wot works for them .. if u assume wot worked out on ur last encounter is gonna float their boat ur probably doomed before uve even started .. its all about listening and treating every one as individuals

over a year ago

"in my experience .. every guy and every girl are different

u need to go into each experience and find out wot works for them .. if u assume wot worked out on ur last encounter is gonna float their boat ur probably doomed before uve even started .. its all about listening and treating every one as individuals "

thats what I said lol

By *aris23Woman
over a year ago

France

When their eyes roll back and their toes turn up then you know you're hitting the spot!

over a year ago

"

are fellas better then ??"

A guy once told me I gave him a better BJ than any woman who'd ever given him one. I thought that was a nice thing to say and I would have thanked him but I had my mouth full at the time and thought it would be rude.

over a year ago

I said this yesterday to a friend;

That I actually didn't give a fuck about blowjobs because they have never really done anything for me. I take too damn long to get to the happy place...

LOL I remember the first one I got. Who the jesus-fuck gave that ex the impression she was good at it is beyond me but she was trying to brush her teeth with my dick. I have never been more concerned for my penis like I was that day!

over a year ago

I have learnt over the last 18 months that different guys like different things when it comes to bj's - some guys like me to deepthroat. some guys like it fast, some slow, some only like the head sucked, some just like it licked!

The thing to remember is women are not mind readers so if you like it say so and if you don't then direct them to what you do like!

If you have had shit bj's then you have to shoulder the responsibility for not asking for what you want!

if you weren't satisfying me with oral then I would say so and tell you what I want / need

Oh and maybe if some of your male counterparts were honest enough to tell women from here the truth maybe they would upskill somewhat instead of thinking they are gods gift - too many false compliments to get their end away have made too many ladies think they are the sexiest thing on the planet

over a year ago

Ducks head and waits for the missiles lol xx

over a year ago

Hahahaha... perhaps we should try this technique, see how they really like it... xx

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

oh its all gone quiet over there ... oh its all gone quiet over there !!! lol

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

lots of spit work the hand at the same time makin sure the helmet is wet and girls watch the teeth xx

over a year ago

see the guy i am with if he liked spit he would wait a feckin long time for fun as the thought of spitting on a cock makes me gag and not cause i have a cock in my mouth

over a year ago

Whistle blower

over a year ago

Whistle while you work

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"see the guy i am with if he liked spit he would wait a feckin long time for fun as the thought of spitting on a cock makes me gag and not cause i have a cock in my mouth "
u dont have to literaly spit on the cock just lots o saliver wen suckin

over a year ago

"see the guy i am with if he liked spit he would wait a feckin long time for fun as the thought of spitting on a cock makes me gag and not cause i have a cock in my mouth u dont have to literaly spit on the cock just lots o saliver wen suckin "

Aye good old fashioned dribble n tackle

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"see the guy i am with if he liked spit he would wait a feckin long time for fun as the thought of spitting on a cock makes me gag and not cause i have a cock in my mouth u dont have to literaly spit on the cock just lots o saliver wen suckin

Aye good old fashioned dribble n tackle "

over a year ago

All im saying is a lot of women think there really good at it when most are not..... Im not bragging at all.... But iv met girls from all walks of life and only a few have been good at yet prettymuch all thought they was good. It must be the same for guys licking puss.... Maybe im shit lol who knows

Maybe you should them handy hints and tips. Thats what I do if someone isn't cutting the mustard at the pussy licking. Not that many men on here actually dip their head, but there is the odd one."

well i love to dip my head but the wife has never liked from before we were together!

over a year ago

"

well i love to dip my head but the wife has never liked from before we were together! "

Mine needs alcohol first. Unbelievable

By *ssexguy69Man
over a year ago

thurrock Essex

iv had some women give me a good blow jobs , they knew how to suck cock

over a year ago

They do like it (wives) they just won't admit it

over a year ago

"I'm brill at it.. I blow so hard their balls inflate."

i am in pieces thats tickled me

over a year ago

Im not a fan of it. Dont get me wrong..its nice. But i just cant not be doing anything. I would prefer to have a woman wrap her legs around my neck and for me to give her oral.

But each to their own. Im weird like that.

By *ukus 62Woman
over a year ago

Essex

"lots of spit work the hand at the same time makin sure the helmet is wet and girls watch the teeth xx"

over a year ago

Yawn.....

Post new Message to Thread