over a year ago

Shangri-La

How do you know?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"How do you know?"

They message me on a single man's profile .. tell me it's a couple .. had this endless amount of times .. ask to message on kik and when you ask to see a live pic it's always just the bloke and make an excuse the wife is busy .. that's how I know

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"How do you know?

They message me on a single man's profile .. tell me it's a couple .. had this endless amount of times .. ask to message on kik and when you ask to see a live pic it's always just the bloke and make an excuse the wife is busy .. that's how I know "

Are they bi guys?

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"How do you know?

They message me on a single man's profile .. tell me it's a couple .. had this endless amount of times .. ask to message on kik and when you ask to see a live pic it's always just the bloke and make an excuse the wife is busy .. that's how I know "

Do any have verifications?

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"How do you know?

The single male profiles may be a clue?

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"How do you know?

They message me on a single man's profile .. tell me it's a couple .. had this endless amount of times .. ask to message on kik and when you ask to see a live pic it's always just the bloke and make an excuse the wife is busy .. that's how I know

The single male profiles may be a clue? "

Yeah of course I agree not completely stupid .. but there's so many of them .. send pics of their misses that clearly doesn't exist .. just be honest admit what you really want

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

You're lucky they message you on single guys profile, I've had them with couples profiles trying to gate crash a party claiming that the wife had suddenly taken I'll, but he didn't want to let the side down, and so came by himself. Funny how they also get a bit irate when you tell them that the second word you are going to be saying is OFF, the first one depending on whether they want me to be polite, or just my usual self. Always make sure that you speak to the lady before putting yourself out.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"How do you know?

Yeah of course I agree not completely stupid .. but there's so many of them .. send pics of their misses that clearly doesn't exist .. just be honest admit what you really want "

Yep...just be upfront for goodness sake!

You are kinda hot, and with some great pics they obviously want something!

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"How do you know?

Yeah of course I agree not completely stupid .. but there's so many of them .. send pics of their misses that clearly doesn't exist .. just be honest admit what you really want

Yep...just be upfront for goodness sake!

You are kinda hot, and with some great pics they obviously want something! "

Haha thank you

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"How do you know?

Oh got you now, was thinking of the couples profiles being just a guy, whos wife is always busy and looks different in any pics lol

By *jekimMan
over a year ago

Wigan

I've got lots of these lately begging me for pics videos an any numbers haha must think we are stupid

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some think that it's an easy way to somehow get into bed with others. Pretty sure one won't notice if the wife is missing

One dude tried to pull this off with me in Scotland. Glad that I forced him to have a social meet. He showed up alone and told his wife was busy and she will join after we get to my room. All this after I told I was straight. The audacity of it

The worst part about is that this couple profile was meet verified but all the verifications were hidden. I think someone met the guy alone and verified the couple's profile. This is the reason why you should never verify a couple's profile if you haven't met both. Even if you write it down in the verification, they will just hide the verification content.

over a year ago

"How do you know?

You could amend your messaging filters to stop single men from messaging you, just leave it open for couples.

NBVN x

over a year ago

"How do you know?

You could amend your messaging filters to stop single men from messaging you, just leave it open for couples.

NBVN x"

The profile itself is couples profile. It's just a single man using it. So filters don't work

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

chichester

"How do you know?

Your mistake is first believing a single man profile.

Second mistake is going onto kik

Red flags my man. Red flags

Post new Message to Thread