Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Caught out on Fab.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I live alone and always use my own laptop when browsing on Fab. I was, however, wondering if anyone has been perusing Fab and the boss, mother in law, local vicar etc walked in and caught them on it. Or, anyone careless with the history, or been recognised by the gas man, magistrate, kid's teacher or whatever, or visa-versa?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mr Right was caught with the mouse whilst Mr Left was doing something else one night.

Things did not end well!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I reckon if the author was bukkakebabe or sexycumslut this post would have got the odd response.(I've just made those names up and not referring to anyone who has those usernames, if they do)

over a year ago

"I reckon if the author was bukkakebabe or sexycumslut this post would have got the odd response.(I've just made those names up and not referring to anyone who has those usernames, if they do)"

Sorry am getting ready to go out so can't be keeping up with the typing

Nope never been caught out, would never use someone else's PC to look at FAB so no chance of it either.

over a year ago

Sometimes log on on my phone during a break. One of my mates can tell what I'm looking at, apparently due to my expression..... Always makes a comment. Shame at 21 he's a bit too young for me!

Post new Message to Thread